Goodbye Any Forums

I am leaving this board for good, it has done nothing other than worsen my mental health.

Every problem that threads on this board cover are borderline schizo and things that we have little to no control over, it's just seething at big players on a global scene and contributing nothing to the world.

I think any discussion about race is stupid boring dated and useless as most of the people talking about "racial purity" have horrible genes and them reproducing would probably cause more damage to society than any black person would. Any person that is on this board to discuss race is generally boring as well.

If you are on this board to talk about stuff relating to the great reset and all that shit going down, interesting coversations m8 but at the end of the day duscussing it on a board does literally zero things to change it. If you want to escape the timed shower times and bug burgers don't seethe about it on a board.
Instead you have two choices, either get your shit together, build yourself a succesful life and you'll be rich enough to never have to worry about it (and you'll have leverage to enact positive things), or if you morally disagree to contributing to the system (or you think you will never be able to be rich) just go to some eastern country with relatively low crime rates and live a nice chill minimalistic life in contact with nature and away from all the stress, you have no gain in staying in the state you're in. If you're following these great reset threads because it's fun entertainment read one piece instead it's basically the same story but better.

Anyways i think that's pretty much my takeaway from this place, I really really hope i never come back to this place because it does nothing but cripple me from enjoying my time on this planet.

t. french altoid

Attached: runtheworld.png (2298x2560, 1.71M)

Later bitch

If you unironically believe a asset management firm create din the 70s runs the world you are one of the dumbest pieces of shit ever.

good. don't identify with losers

chin up lad

t. trash

TLDR

Attached: E2AE6C72-0273-4F38-9F1E-1E0BFDC40FF3.gif (397x658, 964.5K)

OP, you figured it out. Enjoy your life, buddy. Leave this place forever.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 10.47K)

See you tomorrow user

>I think any discussion about race is stupid boring dated and useless as most of the people talking about "racial purity" have horrible genes and them reproducing would probably cause more damage to society than any black person would. Any person that is on this board to discuss race is generally boring as well.
Nah this is stupid.

Race is real.
Race will always matter to people.

And South Asians in the UK are "racist" against you and want your land, your women and your resources.

Attached: 1652845400106.jpg (975x700, 47.03K)

See you in 2 weeks when a happening happen.

Any Forums is trash because it's actually leftwing.

Any Forums is a demoralize white rightwingers psyop board

Notice all of the muslims attempting to shutdown OP's post with shit memes. There are no white people on this board hardly. Most of the stuff posted here is muslim propaganda to rage bait westerners. Leave Any Forums forever. It's dumb.
>pic related

Attached: 1647545815327m.jpg (1005x1024, 76.93K)

Haha i hope you are leaving my killing yourself nigger.
Sharing infomation is never useless.
And this is the last bastion of free speech, if that isnt worth defending, what is? You spineless traitor.

Race is real.

Attached: quote-all-is-race-there-is-no-other-truth-and-every-race-must-fall-which-carelessly-suffers-benjamin-disraeli-68-77-58.jpg (850x400, 53.63K)

Are you landchad?

I don't believe you lurked pol and still believe you live on a "planet". If thats the case then you're a fucking retard and nothing of value was lost. Bye

OP is also an anti-racist idiot Leaving Any Forums is smart. But not because of racism. Anti-Racism is shilled on Any Forums all day.

so long, decent post, remember to take your NAC. faggot

Cy@ tomorrow

Disraeli was a retard. He was not some purebred middle easterner like he believed he was. He has a lot of European DNA.

had^

Like it or not you're here forever.
And like it or not, you're here forever bc we are the good guys and you know it to be true.
See you tomorrow, fren

Attached: 1647993651957.jpg (719x1024, 205.9K)

see you next week monsieur rosbif ngubu

Shut up, queer. Nobody cares. Your ideology is gay and you're a stupid low-iq monkey.

TEENAGERS OF Any Forums
HEAR ME

-Leave the board.
-There is zero useful information here.
-Most of the memes created here were made by brown third-worlders jealous of your home.

3 reasons for you to go. Just go. Never look back.

ok retard

Not to most biologists, or any field studying humans in a serious manner.
But sure, keep believing.

Goodbye user, we'll see you tomorrow.

somebody post the bird pic

They really fucked up opening the chan boarder to tourists

Attached: gettyimages-908914890.jpg (4000x2667, 1.18M)

Shutup, Abdul. Nobody cares about your faggoty Any Forums tourism meme.
>bbbbutt tourist
>bbbbut summer
you're the apex of a faggot

Do not listen to this homo I'm replying to. He's just trying to act cool and part of the in-crowd.
>muh tourists

>If you're following these great reset threads because it's fun entertainment read one piece instead it's basically the same story but better.

Tell me you're a tranny faggot without telling me. Go back

OP you have no idea how depraved things are here. Want to have sex. Love and Kisses Joe Biden.

Attached: b.jpg (250x156, 5.4K)

alright see you later Derich
thanks for stopping by

this post originated from tel-aviv under the guise of a vpn