New toss just dropped

Attached: 1614422996349.png (987x985, 305.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK507796/#article-20189.s7
chemm.nlm.nih.gov/cyanide_prehospital_mmg.htm
emedicinehealth.com/cyanide_poisoning/article_em.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i can't find it

Fun fact about hydrogen cyanide, the active component in Zyklon B. As a result of cyanide (or carbon monoxide) poisoning the human body turns bright cherry pink. You see, cyanide works by preventing cells from absorbing oxygen, killing the cells. Now this oxygenated blood is bright red, which means that bright cherry pink skin is an indicator of cyanide poisoning. Note that the cyanide does not need to be absorbed by the skin for this redness to occur, inhaling hydrogen cyanide will have the same effect.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK507796/#article-20189.s7
>Patients with cyanide poisoning will not be cyanotic but will have a cherry red color due to excess oxygen in the bloodstream.

chemm.nlm.nih.gov/cyanide_prehospital_mmg.htm
>Skin - A cherry red skin color may be present as the result of increased venous hemoglobin oxygen saturation

emedicinehealth.com/cyanide_poisoning/article_em.htm
>The skin may be unusually pink or cherry-red

Now, isn't it chilling to read all the eye witness reports and documents describing the bright cherry pink bodies from the gassings in the holocaust? Piles upon piles of bright red bodies, looking like boiled lobsters. One surely could never forget a truly terrible sight like that. The witness reports from the sonderkommando, the shock of seeing their comrades almost unrecognizable, the bright red of their skin seared into their retinas forever.

No? Never heard of it before? That's because it has never been mentioned. No witness reports exist describing THE indicator of hydrogen cyanide poisoning. None of the thousands of witness reports. None in the Nuremberg trial documents. Nowhere is what should by all reason be a prominent part of the holocaust mythos ever even mentioned. In fact, numerous accounts from the Nuremberg trials describe BLUE bodies from the gas chambers.

This alone is hard proof that no one was ever gassed by hydrogen cyanide (Zyklon B) by the nazis in ww2.

Attached: 1649580445983.png (628x330, 202.61K)

okay groomer

I don't believe in fornication.
Stop being a degenerate.

Attached: 1616389036882.jpg (393x429, 56.35K)

I learn something here every day. We should have a art fair where we recolor nahtzee photo of the lollolcost with the pink

>have sex
the only argument an edomite has
if you can even call it that

Story or source on pic?

Have sex ^__^

Why is lefty Any Forums so obsessed with nigger dick?
>flag
Seek help, leafchink.

Wow, that's literally myself, except that I am much more fat and repulsive.

This board has become /polgbt/, get over it boomer :P

zyklon b was a delousing agent

it's the jooz

You will never be accepted.

Attached: 0523DFF6-13EE-4FB9-A4D1-5BEE113E80DD.jpg (1000x1000, 234.01K)

Attached: 59D9F3F7-0B75-436E-A408-4E2F04592753.jpg (768x768, 141K)

Attached: DDA8D9C3-4BBA-46E5-A7E3-9DE9B6C87A69.jpg (1450x1454, 352.21K)

But really tho, If i ever see a nigger foid mixing its a nigger foid in like the top 1 percent of attractiveness for nigger foids? How is this possible if nigs are sexually superior?

Explain also why its only a subgroup of white women like this and any no other women sees whats special about nigs, not brown or asian or even black, I think its a white woman issue.

Reject pebblethrow, embrace breadpanes

Attached: p3glo9uekaz81.png (640x640, 284.53K)