GIVE US FREE SHIT

>GIVE US FREE SHIT
>MORE
>MORE FREE SHIT
>WAAAAHH HOW DARE YOU NOT SACRIFICE YOUR ECONOMY FOR US
holy fuck they are the most annoying nation to ever exist

Attached: 381.jpg (1360x765, 77.11K)

>free

Literally digitized on a computer in less than 5 minutes, oh my god my debt dollars!

When will it get nuked

No, that would be either Germany for losing or Israel for winning... not sure yet.

Everything is fine as long as Ukies give the Russian military Hell.

We will keep the gibs flowing.

Attached: 1651788027419.png (1376x1565, 401.05K)

14 days

Russia will collapse in 3 years

It's not like they aren't doing anything with that shit. They are killing Russians with it.

all they had to do was stay neutral, you're neighbors with russia ffs

why would you drag the world into a war?

according to my calculations thats... two weeks... my god it really is happening

For real.

Post flag.

They started this war and Putin has sent so many mixed messages about what it was actually about that i think the biolabs was a convenient excuse.

Attached: russia-jewish-life-1024x512-1-768x384.jpg (768x384, 55.86K)

When Donbass collapses and they move into Crimea.

We did, and then they took our shit. "Staying neutral" with r*ssia is impossible - you either kick their shit until they start screaming from pain, or you are prey for them.

The Bidens have been running the Ukraine scam for years.
Send Ukraine money.
Money gets laundered.
Money goes to offshore accounts and returns to the Democratic Syndicate.
People actually believe Zelensky is fighting for freedom.

You dumb niggercattle, if the Ukies would "give 'em hell" then they wouldn't need free shit. You did the same thing with Pukestan when they fought with India as you have a history of backing the shittiest people imaginable ever. If you think that any American will profit from this in any way then you need to think again. Your Jewish owners will only grow richer, and we will need to build another fence to contain your niggers.

This. However you could say that about every foreign policy issue the US has been involved with in the last 40-50 years.

Yup, classic jewkraine.

Sold their country to become a murican puppet state and now demanding gibs.

I don't like russians and Putin is a faggot jew, but atm jewkrainians have become even worse.

>Ukraine/Russia conflict confusing
>Nonstop lies, disinformation, and bullshit both sides
>Finally, look to see who the JEW supports
>Ah good, now I know Ukraine is garbage

If in doubt, look to what the kike does, then you know what you should do

Planning to turn Russia's fleet in Crimea into NATO's fleet is not staying neutral, bitch

don't knock it if it works lmao

Exactly

Yes, a country with shit ton of natural resources and nukes will collapse in 3 years lul.

Bigger cope than vatnik cope

>all they had to do was stay neutral
Perhaps there's some part of the story that we weren't not getting? Any Forums always assumes complete innocence in Russia, but Putin has lied numerous times about it being a peace keeping operation on separatist regions. They clearly fed you all disinfo on that one because they're trying to wipe Ukraine off the map now.

Attached: 1939448596034.png (1756x2152, 2.17M)

Gaaaaaas. It's about gas.

3 big russian gas pipes are running through ukraine and I'm guessing Jewlensky and his murican overlords told Putin it's their pipes now so Putin had to send a message.

Well now Russias fleet is getting annihilated. Great job.

It may get bad for the average russian but the country is over 1500 years old. It isnt going anywhere

only thing that makes that hard to believe is how the liberal left of this country, which is bat shit crazy and submerged in effeminate hysteria and over dramatic delusions, is so cozy with you guys. feels like we're about to be dragged into some fuckery.

Дa лaaaднo, вceгдa нeнaвидeли мocкaлeй, чтo дyшoй-тo кpивить.

The niggers of Europe

I'm already collapsing. Drank too much.

PLEASE GIBE US SOMETHING, WE BEG YOU, BURP

Attached: mrf-6lmuv4.jpg (450x823, 101.46K)

I wish that was true. At least organized corruption might start playing tug of war with itself and create more happenings.

can't wait for all those weapons that were donated to them to pop up in every warzone on this planet. it's blatantly obvious they just immediately sold them again, kek

We're literally sleep waking on to 08 housing debacle 2.0 and this time America has run out of weapons giving them to those fucking hohols over there.

Thanks to NATO's intelligence, yeah, you succeed sinking a pair of our ships and gave Ukrainians another glorious peremoga. I doubt it will help them much, because I keep seeing Ukrainian fleet getting dragged into our bay
And why is Putin supposed to be honest with you about our military plans? You did the same thing, sending your "retired" soldiers to fight in ATO and don't even hide that NATO instructors train ukrainian army.

Lib mutts will destroy their country economy just to brag about russia death toll on reddit

Attached: chess.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

All the Uki women here are already pimping themselves out for a fiver. You can go twos up with a mate on identical sisters for 20 quid.

As a Crimean, you need to know, hohols are NOT welcomed, Ukrainians and people of LDNR is brothers, not HOHOLS.
And it seems to me that you are hohol

And where did I welcome hohols? I don't get your point

brought up this point a couple times and it's always the same
>that does not mean Russia has the right to attack them
>this attack clearly proves they were right to want to join NATO
>blablabla
all feminized shit from people who think "fairness" matters at all when the other person is strong enough to just kick your shit in.
at the end of the day, all power is backed by violence. you can have as many "smart" arguments as you want, if the other side just decides they are tired of your shit and crack your head open, that's it for you.
the only reason we barely use violence is because the fallout is big enough that both sides usually agree to not let it escalate that far and the weaker side just yields.
it's why you pay taxes. it's why the child does as their mom says so their ass remains unbeaten. and it's why Ukraine should not have tried to suck up to the EU and NATO.