Any Forums btfo

Any Forums btfo

Attached: zigjjanhsvz81.jpg (1170x990, 128.11K)

go fight your own battles lefty jew nigger immigrant lover

The irony is if they kept their country white they would've got paid more, but instead they are pro third worked immigrants who will inevitably work for less, fucking morons.

Congratulations you communist retard, you just discovered gunpowder

Attached: IMG_20200901_170607.jpg (1080x860, 173.47K)

>INB4 j-just do X kek so e-easy

Yep Nd they are happy to live 8 people to a room because it beats living in shanghai.

These are the same people who import millions of spics that take up housing. They also vote for city councils that severely restrict dense housing construction.

If you raise wages then you have the same number of people bidding more for the same scarce supply. Plus more unemployment.

Our own governments are so confused and clueless as to the own mess they created, they default to just saying WELL JUST DO OVERTIME, WORK 2 MORE JOBS IDOTS. These spastics have no idea what is going on outside their bubble.
I can’t wait until the system they broke collapses on top of them all

Poorfag cope

young people can't afford rent or a mortgage because they waste all their money on dumb shit;

>Netflix, Spotify, Amazon prime subscriptions,
>New top of the line smart phone every year
>$300 'sneakers' and expensive branded clothing every other month
>Constantly eating out, uber eats
>Ride in ubers everywhere
>Go out every weekend and spend a small fortune on shots and cocktails
>$70 haircuts every 3 weeks
>New TV every couple of years
>Games consoles and video games

etc etc

cut these things out of your life and you will be amazed how much money you save. this sort of bullshit can easily account for over half of your outgoings.

what kind of measure is that two bedroom apartment? and besides, most who work 40h a week can afford that, but instead they spend their money on escapism and faggotry because they are weak

Off yourself boomer

Housing costs relative to wages has dramatically increased in the Western world. This is because of schizophrenic policy. Allowing mass migration on a national level but restricting housing construction on a local level. People want to virtue signal how they love migrants but don't want any population increases in their vicinity.

I agree with OP's picture and am against mass immigration because it's a ploy by the jews to help keep wages low. What now?

but...but...if they do that, how will they feel good, user?
how will they feel they are living the life?
everyone know you gotta be nigger rich to earn tiktok respects
can't earn tiktok respects in sneakers that are 3 months old

ok but are the workers actually putting in their worth for every 40 hours? If not, maybe they dont deserve that 2 bedroom apartment

they hated him because he told them the truth

Attached: 1631174828582.png (289x266, 10.43K)

I make $8k a month sports betting and I work 40 hours a week at a regular job. you're just poor and stupid

You want to own a fucking house. That is the goal.

Why do people keep fighting tooth and nail to live in big cities and then complain about the shitty standard of living the vast majority of people there have?

People make 100 grand there and still live payday to payday. At some point you just can't get around that you live in a shithole.

I agree with the op statement
5 days a week and FORTY hours Maybe plus is modern day slavery
17 to 19 yo kids often working better and harder then the much older retards they are forced to work with

>T. Faggit

>be 17
>parents die
>inherit house in london
>10 years later
>entire world freaking out about house prices and rent cost
>check value of house
>feel smug and financially secure for life