NATO PARTY FOR FINLAND AND SWEDEN IS OVER, TURKEY WILL LIKELY USE VETO IF DEMANDS ARE NOT MET

Since no one here seems to be talking about it...

Sweden and Finland:
>Supports PKK and YPG with weapons, literally terrorist organisations and arch enemies of the Turkish state
>Imposes sanctions against Turkey because of military conflict in Syria against PKK-kurds
>Parlement filled with Kurds having links to PKK and YPG
>Openly favours a kurdish state that would partly consist of more than 20% of Turkish territory

B-b-but why turkey so mean to us?! They must support russia! We all hate turks now!!

Turkey:
>Only country in the world supporting Ukraine with aircrafts that are literally making Russia BTFO
>Organized dozens of direct peace-talks between Russian and Ukrainian ministers
>Doesn't allow any boats to get into the Black Sea
>Closed off airspace for all Russian planes
>Rejects Russian oligarchs from transferring funds or dock any yachts
>Article 5, NATO
>A weak Russia is literally the best thing that could happen to turkey since this would mean that Syria would be a playground because the Russians won't be able to support Assad as much

Media:
>turkey bad
huh?

nordicucks, how does it feel to get grabbed by the balls by a bunch of roaches? how deep will you suck that turkish hairy c*ck to get into NATO? or are you ready to get shafted because roachland has veto?

Attached: sweden finland turkey situation.png (1300x880, 435.17K)

What are those 2 flags in the back?

PKK and YPG

Kurds and turks, all shitskins in the eyes of nordic people.
The people don't want to be apart of Nato.
The decision was made behind closed doors by globohomo politicians.

gib the kurds and take the cool™ guys™ alliance™ membership. simple as.

>The people don't want to be apart of Nato.
Wait really? Here in Holland the media portrays it as if both the Swedish and Finnish population are really in favour of joining NATO. What would be the reason for the gov to be wanting to be part of it thou?

>gib the kurds
Their ego and superiority complex against anything that doesn't look the same as them is too big. They'd rather get shafted by russia than extraditing terrorists.

>The people don't want to be apart of Nato.
Only 13% of the people in Finland don't. 73% openly support it. Speak only for yourself, Gay-Göran

>73% of finns are retards

>>Their ego and superiority complex against anything that doesn't look the same as them is too big. They'd rather get shafted by russia than extraditing terrorists.

i just don't understand why swedes are like this. our government just wants from them to hand over terrorists and lift the weapon embargoes. is it too hard to choose between your nation's sovereignty to discount persians?

And the 13% are even greater retards, or actual Ruskibots. Go figure

or just neutral?

>No one wants to join NATO?
>OH YEAH ITS A MAJORITY THAT DOES WELL THEY'RE ALL DUMB
>GOD IT HURTS BEING SO SMAARRRRRRRRRRTTTTTT

>you have to pick a side because... you just have to, ok?

Neutrality hadn't saved Ukraine, and neither did Finland last century, or Georgia in 2008. Also
>Poland
>Netherlands
>Belgium
>Baltics
>Denmark
>Norway
>China

ukraine is anything but neutral, and we have nothing the russkies want anyway

Fuck the roaches, I'm glad we got to beat them in 1565. Too bad war tech has moved on since then as back then all you needed was some big ass walls and enough motivation to defend the homeland and you could push back much larger armies who couldn't hide behind a wall.

Like roaches really got anything to say, lol

Give a source to even one of those ridiculous claims like arming kurds?
>or are you ready to get shafted because roachland has veto?
I actually hope they would use it but they wont because US will tell them not to, nobody is coming to save us from the faggot alliance

According to a poll of about a 1000 people, lets have a referendum if its so unanimous right?

>our government just wants from them to hand over terrorists

You have about 30% and raising of your population composed by kurds. You are in syria for the sole reason to prevent their separatism and the formation of an independent state. Since that will give an avenue for your south east to do the same. In order to do that, you’d label any kurd with such aspirations a terrorist, giving you the excuse to murder him/her in spite of the fact the said person might never been an actual terrorist.

Your entire stride leaves you living on borrowed time, since the kurds are the only ethnicity still having children.

Well yes, in a war you have to pick a side. Are you a finn, or a russian spy?

a war that we have no part in? i couldn't care less about some slavshit ukrainians

The war is in Ukraine tho, why should a finn give a shit about a proxy war in another country?

Again, why do cockroaches have a say in EU matters? Go make some kebabs and shut up

Swedish majority of cucks support ecofeminism of the PKK and ypg. these organisations suit Sweden's cuckoldry perfectly

This is a thread about Finns joining NATO. Russia has made it clear that if you don't pick a side, they're going to invade us anyway. Notice how Russia only attacks countries who are still officially neutral, never attacks countries that belong to NATO no matter how tiny those countries are.

Ukraine was not neutral that is why it got invaded

>Ukraine was neutral
Kek
>Mosas id
Sloppy job

not my problem

they literally did

Turkey won't. Biden will say fuck you Turkey.

>airspace is not closed

I didn’t want to spend more time to debunk these lies

where have they made it clear? attacking us would be a nightmare for them, they're not that retarded
you are just paranoid about nothing

1 EU is gay
2 NATO is not eu

>t. Vatnik
Our army is roughly the same as Ukraines. You really want russian troops to take over East Finland and occupy it for years? Don't be retarded.

Russia attacks countries about to join NATO, fetal alcohol syndrome cuck

Any Forums is literally the only place with anti-NATO Finns at the moment. Ylilauta has been overrun. All of my coworkers, friends and family support membership or are neutral. Only the commies voted against in parliament (vote went 188-8).

So yeah, I would think there's some support.

they do have a veto, though

they just want to be bribed

Frankly, I have no love for turks or kurds

A kurd threatened to rape my children once because I was dating his ex

But never countries that are part of NATO, so all the more reason to join NATO.

>t. nato bootlicker
they weren't going to attack, but our retarded prime minister had to go and suck dick to let us in for some fucking retarded reason

well biden lost his credibility

ukraines army is/was multitudes largers though

>They weren't going to attack:
How do you know that? How do you know we weren't the next target after Ukraine?

>everyone who doesn't agree with my paranoid schizo ramblings and the global elite that want us dead is a Russian and wants us dead
You deserve to die, not gonna lie.

because countries part of NATO have been so for years
NATO escalated the hostilities towards Rusia because Rusia rejects the liberal leftist order
hence why NATO is so hell-bent on going to war against Russia and has done everything to provoke Russia in a conflict

this is Russias bay of pigs

because we have nothing they want, retarded fennoswede

and besides, we're in the fucking eu, we don't need to join nato as well

Well that didn't last long. Lol.

They had less infantry than us but more heavy equipment. They can potentially raise a much larger militia if things ever get that desperate.