Let Ukrainian war prisoners sleep on hospital beds and their own soldiers on the floor

Let Ukrainian war prisoners sleep on hospital beds and their own soldiers on the floor.

Let Ukrainian war prisoners sleep on hospital beds and their own soldiers on the floor.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-18-17-43-09-54_6b26a6c56e60a8073a58a8a51c55ef41.jpg (1440x1088, 866.71K)

So good you had to say it twice

I think it's a propaganda tactic to think that your enemies will survive by believing that they surrender. If the Russians publicly killed prisoners of war like the Azov Nazis did, no one would surrender.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-18-17-50-43-97_6b26a6c56e60a8073a58a8a51c55ef41.jpg (1438x843, 514.5K)

Didn't know Russians were so compassionate

na~ I just made an error when copying the translation. How is the software translation quality?

They arent.
It's propaganda.

CNN, MSNBC, ABC, BBC, Facebook, Twitter, and every other institution that hates me and my kin told me Putin is like Hitler, so obviosly when they say they are the bad guy squad and Ukraine are the good guy squad I have to say you're wrong.

Attached: debunked.webm (1088x612, 646.84K)

Great propaganda thread. Where are the hospital beds? Kill yourself.

>their own soldiers on the floor.
which is actually a tactic. You put your soldiers into harsher conditions - and they fight harder.
This was mentioned by several western military analysts. If soldiers are put into "uncomfortable" conditions, expect this to be a preparation for war.

They're being so orderly with the prisoners because they want as much i formation out of them
Also they're bereaucraticallly filtering the hell out of them to uncover any possible CIA/other involvement

can't put that many beds into a hallway

I slept on floor once, wasn't comfy but wasn't tragedy either

I already sleep on a matress as hard as (a hard thing IDK) so i'd probably be right at home

rather all this story does is spread
that POWs are treated nicely by russia going
through information channels russian propaganda or facts could never reach

Any Forums is a nazi board nigger

Oh its absolutely fantastic

i believe you (not at all)

for Russia:
Russia desperately needs a win.
This event shows that they attained their objective. It's over. They save face.
Russia needs a way to navigate out of this.

for Ukraine:
Russian soldiers are sleeping in the facility so Russia can't destroy it. It's insurance.
Ukrainian POWs in the international eye have to be treated per Geneva Convention and remanded to a neautral third nation after humanitarian aid is done.

they already did that
but there is a some sort of deal here
and a massive spotlight on them
so it’s more to do with that

>stage photos to show how well you treat Ukrainians to try and get more to surrender
Nice try Ivan

Its alight friend, keep in mind theres a shitload of US Shills here, share blue spams this board 24/7

Four things:

- If I was a Russian commander, it would be worth making my soldiers sleep on the floor for a couple days to get some good propaganda shots. You don't have to treat the ukies well FOREVER to get a video that makes you look bro-tier.

- This is a good layout for situational control. You can't sneak through the hallways without waking up a bunch of soldiers. The lack of beds means the soldiers have room to move in a hurry if they need to.

- How the fuck do I know where this is or whether the ukie PoWs are ukies or actors? I've seen perfectly realistic mockups of Isengard or Deep Space Nine. It wouldn't exactly be hard for Putin to find a Soviet-era hospital and some Slavs to play PoWs.

- A single Russian commander on the field could order decent treatment of PoWs in his section. That doesn't mean Putin wants it or that the Russian army as a whole does it. Contrast the reputations of Erwin Rommel and Oskar Dirlewanger. Same side, same head of state, TOTALLY different behavior.

WHY ARENT THE ORCS MISTREATING THEIR PRISONERS!!?!? I CANNOT COMPREHEND!!!!

Give your enemy a golden bridge with which to retreat

Killing prisoners of war is really worthless, the only use is to vent anger. Ukrainian soldiers they killed all prisoners of war, leaving no one to exchange for their beloved Azov Nazi soldiers.

Attached: img-16527613894685babcfa5ddc8e7ee0b156fc18c038d27.jpg (800x533, 33.78K)