Parmenides discovered the sound of stars 2000 YEARS AGO: Atheists utterly and irreversibly BTFO

>"THE WORD for 'pipe' that Parmenides keeps using is syrinx. It had a very particular spread of meanings. Syrinx was the name either for a musical instrument or for the part of an instrument that makes a piping, whistling sound-the sound called syrigmos. But there's one aspect of these words that you have to bear in mind: for Greeks this sound of piping and whistling was also the sound of the hissing made by snakes."
>"It's not hard to see why. Greek mystical texts explain that this hissing or piping sound, this sound of silence, is the sound of creation. It's the noise made by the stars, by the planets as they coil and spin in their orbits. Sometimes, depending on how loud or quiet it is, you can hear it in the whistling or roaring of the wind. There are also traditions chat say this is what's meant by the famous harmony of the spheres: the sound Pythagoras once heard in a state of ecstasy."
Parmenides and his predecessors KNEW the sound of stars, they understood stars made a hissing sound before any modern technology. How do shitteists explain this? Do you have any doubts that it wasn't a collective mystical revelation, or are you going to play the schizo card or any other strawman argument? If you deny Parmenides and his predecessors were divinely inspired to find out about this millennia before us you're beyond fucking redemption.
Link to hear the sound of stars captured through modern devices:
youtube.com/watch?v=IzeJq3CbiZM

Attached: Parmenides2.jpg (419x608, 43.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

santanub.medium.com/the-sage-who-dreamed-of-atom-7021d5dd73f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

האהאהא

nothing is new, just rediscovered.

Gigantic burning balls of gas that are thousands of times larger than the Earth are not completely silent? Who would have thought? This completely proves that the universe was created in 6 days by a desert genie.

He was Italian not Greek and pre-Socratic philosophers were irrelevent and uninteresting

Parmenides was a polytheist

desu there are a lot of ways to explain that, how can you be so sure they knew what they were talking about? This could be a bodily sound, a sound that the brain just makes like tinitus, the sound of plants growing, the sound of air pressure changing, etc, etc, etc, it could merely be a philosophical point

the word used to describe the hissing sound

Attached: pipe.jpg (1386x1147, 285.63K)

>pre-Socratic philosophers were irrelevent and uninteresting
Nonsense. If anything, Socrates (or specifically, Plato) was the beginning of the end. There was a whole Ionian school that were proto-empiricists/materialists. They were suppressed after Plato's Rationalism took root. Merely "thinking" of ideas, instead of actually investigating and testing the world around us became the rule of the day. This retarded mentality ruled the West until at least Kepler and set everyone back for over a thousand years.

yes i read the OP post you didnt need to repeat yourself it defies none of my statement

>Polytheist
Is that what you are? No, you're a christcuck.

>Is that what you are
yes.

To be fair the entirety of all information can be attained a-priori and I refuse to believe otherwise, post-priori is just the easy way.

I see. Well, in my own defense, its almost always christgolems who make these threads. Doesn't change anything though.

This is using waveforms to interpret and represent the variation in brightness, it is not the sound of stars themselves

i mean anaximander came up with atomic theory doesnt mean he was right about everything

Kike shill /btfo/ jealous of Greeks

Those ideas are what caused Europe to dominate the world while pre Socratic retards just wanted to explain it

>Italian
> Parmenides

Pick one

Needs be you would have to distinguish the sounds of the alleged big bang or crunch or whatever it actually was!

This!
But its interpretation and useful

Parmenides was a schizo just read about his philosophy

Your defense requires christians. Your worldview depends on their existence and your perceived superiority to them.
>Christians no longer exist
Whoa look at this dummy!

The greeks had everything figured out.

It's unbelievable how much wisdom poured out of that society. I dont understand why or how. They're like fuckin mutants.
Everything before them is just retardation and everything after them is just a copy of shit they already figured out.

And Democritus had the atomic theory almost figured out

>Their speculation on atoms, taken from Leucippus, bears a passing and partial resemblance to the 19th-century understanding of atomic structure that has led some to regard Democritus as more of a scientist than other Greek philosophers; however, their ideas rested on very different bases.

>Doesn't change anything though
Sami mongoloid reading comprehension

India kind of predated the Greeks, santanub.medium.com/the-sage-who-dreamed-of-atom-7021d5dd73f

checked and thanks for the good words (insert my ancestorrrr.jpg meme here). yeah those guys had it all figured out by they were child diddlers and now their descendants are paying the karmic price.

if anything, their whole deal was sitting around thinking and having others do their work for them

Take your fucking med retarded schizo, your sky daddy doesn't exist and that's a fact

Kek, kike seethe

It goes without saying that kikes hate ancient Greece with a fiery passion since it smashes their delusions of grandeur

>falling for the pedo and gay greeks meme
Sad

Kys dog cunt
Parmenides was a schizo and you can't change that
Other greek philosophers like Heraclitus and Plato were undeniably right about some things

Born in Italy so therefore italian

>predated
No. And our theory was more accurate.

>checked and thanks for the good words
Post skin tone and nose shape

Attached: 595F8829-86F3-4A7D-98A7-C1400CC8CC2D.jpg (1280x720, 64.7K)

Ah yes Constantine the great wuz Serb

Attached: we wuz romans n shit.jpg (4625x2356, 736.75K)

Bumping for stellar sonics.

Sounds like a cat purring.