Russia Launches Coca-Cola, Fanta and Sprite Alternatives After Soda Exodus

Attached: joe-woods-4Zaq5xY5M_c-unsplash.jpg (1360x765, 259.39K)

Imagine drinking liquid crack

>but it tastes so good

you're weak

Gib me that street, nigga.

Co?
Хy кэpc?

are they any good? Our companies tried to make new coca-cola quite a lot of times actually and 90% of them sucked dick.

I would like to have some cok

Between Indians and Israelis, I wonder which people generally smells worse. I've met some pretty rank poos but EVERY jew just has this weird smell. Its like they all have down syndrome or something because the only connection I can make to the smell of an israeli is a really fat downie on a jog.

I swear you fucking morons need to start taking showers. When I see the token israelis in my town, I just feel bad as if they were special ed.

>new russian sodas
>in english

are you jews really that lazy you couldn't just put it in russian or were you too stupid to realize that they dont speak english?

They stole the receipt and Western companies can't sue them in this position. At least I assume they did, will buy it to check out sometime.

It has russian on the other side.

yep vcool cola tastes even better than the original

They all taste crap, the reason you enjoy it is that you've had it a couple of times and get used to the taste, else wise it tastes terrible.

This’ll win the war for sure

I wonder how people from isolated amazon tribes or sentinel islands would react if you gave them coke.

Georgian sodas are fucking great

Attached: 2e2054_5c85ca3ab976486eb8441d05a26fc179_mv2.png (801x450, 558.25K)

I'd rather die of soda poisoning than be a fucking leaf LOL, lmao even

Attached: 1644943531621.png (251x242, 91.85K)

Ay yo, can a nigga borrow a Street?

I don't think you know how few people actually know the complete original recipe for Coca Cola.

Borjomi brand is owned by Russian Alfa Bank, heh.

Fuck this gay shit. I prefer Кaлинoвъ.

Attached: bp.jpeg.jpg (620x620, 73.69K)

tell me you're fat without telling me you're fat

>the proud american

you will be grilled burger

Attached: Hazard-High-School-Kentucky-Lap-Dances2.jpg (1196x675, 128.8K)

this is good shit. you guys are friendly with mexico so you should totally ask them about it

Attached: IMG_1338-1.jpg (800x400, 69.96K)

the cream one is the best soda i have ever had

those bottles are stylish as fuck. are they expensive?

Yeah

drank this brand alot when i was in russia in 2016

i tried alot of different ones, i dont like kvass though

what flavour's this one?

What flavor is that between the pear and blueberry?

Who's the marketing retard behind these names?

I wonder if my local Mix Markt has this. I don't drink Sodas often because it's poison, but if I buy some every once in a blue moon, I want to try something nice and unfamiliar, not the same old American sugar water.