The American right summed up in one picture

Attached: 00voq1jrtco31.jpg (735x551, 53.74K)

I have a big gun because I'm a big boy

It's true I shoot bullets from my penis.

fpbp fuck op

Seems like the artist was coping

nice one dude, totally funny haha

Damn, look at this absolute gun nut

Attached: img1.png (1016x1552, 1.65M)

You are body shaming people with small penises and that is unacceptable.

>Leaf
>leftist
Ultimate subhuman

Attached: 1652450986710.jpg (1024x511, 90.28K)

Transexual future summed up in one picture

Attached: 1651046526932.gif (255x255, 185.73K)

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-28-at-10.58.43-AM.png (736x529, 621.43K)

Bit chicks love Big Black Carbine

based on premise that small penis is bad

reject such notions of good and bad

a person with a small penis can still fist anus and cunt

guns are for self defence, not related to sex or fisting

niggers and trannies will always have bullets as their last meals. cope more.

Attached: 1650916490295.png (1016x676, 1.06M)

>Hi. My name is Anthony Sullivan and here's another GREAT invention for around the house. It's called the 'Tap Light'. Have you ever fumbled around for a light switch in the dark? Then those days are over. TapLight conveniently sits or mounts anywhere. Just TAP and you got light! It's a clevar design, easy to find, even in pitch black. It's perfect if nature calls in the middle of the night. TapLight provides PERFECT ambient light, so you can see without being blinded. And when you switch TapLight off, your eyes will re-adjust quicker, making it easier to fall back asleep and eliminating accidents that are caused by trying to find your way in the dark. Not to mention that everyone else will stay sound asleep. You call wall-mount tap lights as well, for places where you need just a little more illumination but don't have a light fixture. Like this closet and they're a lot more convenient than flashlights. Place them around the house, as and when you need them. Night lights are expensive. And recent studies suggest that children, under the age of 2, who sleep with a light on are at greater risk of developing myopia, or near sightedness. TapLight gives you the right night, where and when you want it. TapLight is battery operated, it can go anywhere. And use it to light up the dark stairwell, or use them for a back yard party or walkway. Whatever the weather, it makes no difference. Tap Lights are water-resistent, too. And kids LOVE the TapLight. They're great for nursereys and can be placed just within reach. TapLight can even replace a broken interior light in a car, or RV or boat. And it's safer than candles for when a storm knocks out the power. Similar lights cost up to $10 ea. Call now and you'll get 4 TapLights for 19.95. Thats less than $5 a pc. And if you call within the next 10mins for this special introductory offer, we'll include an extra 2 TapLights, free! That's 6 TapLights for 19.95! So call the number on the bottom of your screen, right now.

Attached: taplight.jpg (953x759, 78.17K)

When those who advocate for more feminine aspects in society try to attack an identity using masculinity as a tool, you have to realize these people are just spiteful retards. That's like a liberal insulting a conservative for liking tradition... oh wait.

>LOOOK LOOK YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH SEX AHAHAH

Attached: 1652589688979.gif (600x758, 258.59K)

Kek got em

Looks like the buffalo shooter ngl

I'm not sure about that. There are a bunch of things that go into proper weapons handling. At least the ones that really put the effort into training to get close to a professional soldier's skills are very different from pipi smol.

Attached: 1652605504846.jpg (469x452, 91.1K)

i've got an 8 inch dick give me a glock so i can akimbo down there

Well it's acceptable if you body shame men because they don't carry the generational trauma from past oppressions.

The left are on their knees with their lips around that barrel.

>body shaming is le bad except when it goes against dicklets, manlets, DYELs, fat, bald or nerd faced dudes

Attached: 1652867223071.jpg (1024x959, 145.73K)

I need a gun because I'm like James bond and shit and if a robber breaks into my house I'll know because I sleep with one eye open and can see in the dark and can shoot with perfect accuracy

So natural. I bet women swoon when they see that

Attached: 1652848913424.jpg (700x770, 47.64K)

based fellow pecker packer