The jews really are the enemy of all men

It doesn't matter which country you are from, just investigate your local country's liberalism, LGBT, feminism pushing movements, you WILL find a bunch of jews there. They are a global mafia that rebels against God and against what God wants, against the values God ordered us to mantain. It's not funny anymore

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6.44K)

Attached: Nazis_Exposed.png (1696x9999, 2.83M)

Helo new fagot

What can we do about them though? The entire world is in a kike stranglehold

Attached: 1590578988960.png (496x476, 335.41K)

Do you have the "Truth about race" in a readble image ?

Yes that's why they get thrown in ovens all the fucking time. Hitler did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1650453599951.jpg (3640x2812, 761.3K)

>It doesn't matter which country you are from, just investigate your local country's liberalism, LGBT, feminism pushing movements, you WILL find a bunch of jews there. They are a global mafia
Could not have said it better

Attached: m1.jpg (1080x644, 96.82K)

Attached: m2.jpg (1080x622, 111.21K)

Attached: m3.jpg (1080x631, 80.87K)

Attached: m4.jpg (1080x643, 84.04K)

I hope you understand posts like this are proving freedom of speech shouldn't exist.

Attached: m5.jpg (1080x767, 116.33K)

Attached: m5-1.jpg (1080x950, 166.39K)

Attached: m5-2.jpg (1080x969, 141.56K)

Attached: m6.jpg (1080x601, 75.12K)

Kill yourself faggot.

Attached: m7.jpg (1080x962, 182.08K)

Attached: m8.jpg (1080x667, 77.3K)

Thx hohol, you not so bad afterall

but it didn't happen

Nuremberg fires

I should take away your freedom of speech so you can't say stuff like that.

Thank you for this folder drop user. I love you. Goodnight.

1 Thessalonians 2:15

Any Forums was created as a "last hurrah" for American values and freedom of speech, and that's exactly what it ended up being. It'd a better argument against freedom of speech than anything else.

Yep
Its always been "da j00z"

As usual a lot of pilpul but there is no denial about the fact the kikes have an agenda against whites. Are you retarded? Do you think anyone would object to that being spread around? Spread it like you arsecheeks far and wide. You are doing half the job of waking people up to the JQ. Plant the seeds and let the nationalists cultivate your hard work like the commie dog you are.

>You can play mine craft with politici8ans and powerful individuals

If you read baghavada gita you will understand more about Jews. I will give you spoiler, its okay to end their life.

If god created jews, he must then be malevolent or just incompetent?
Maybe there is no god after all since we're stuck here with fucking jews and nonwhite subhumans.

the only thing that is banned is antisemitism. delete adl, delete nazis. delete blm, delete racism. it really is that simple. you're the ones doing this lol so don't fucking pretend like you're not some evil mindcontrolling faggot hellbent on turning everyone into a weakling

You sound pretty weak already, if I'm being entirely and brutally fucking honest my guy.

We are not one species.

The Fixation index, or FST, is a way to measure genetic distance between populations.

The FST between Whites (British) and Blacks (Bantu) is 0.23.

The FST between the common Chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) and the Bonobo (Pan paniscus) is 0.103
(Which you'll note is *half* the White-Black difference, despite the two being classified as two separate species.)

The FST between two Gorilla species; Gorilla Gorilla and Gorilla Beringei is 0.04.
(Or 1/6 the difference between Blacks and Whites. Again two seperate Species).

The FST between modern Humans and Neanderthals is

Soul inhabit body and soul was never created it always existed and it cannot be destroyed or changed.

welcome to Any Forums, you are here forever

You are the one that can't handle the banter mate. Imagine being so much of a poofter you have to silence peoples words. Real men either let their opposition speak or kill them. All you pussies do is build up an army of freaks with a limited platform to force censorship. Pathetic. With all the power in the world at your disposal you still can't do it right. LOL

So where does all the souls go?
Where are they now?

Except hardly anybody uses this site, look how filled with bots it is.
The few people who do are absolutely insufferable, that's why everyone now looks ill favorably towards freedom of speech.

Curious are you young one. Soul can't ever die or go anywhere and all living beings have soul even you

You mean your tech overlords decide what you can say and what you can't.
Thats insufferable.

>nobody is here
>everyone here should be censored
You are fucking retard.

Attached: shittingcat.jpg (220x220, 8.53K)

Modern jews are literally Lucifer worshippers and they wait for the Antichrist, Satan in flesh. They are khazarian kabbalists.

>It's not funny anymore
Never was.

Attached: 1579758856204.jpg (317x432, 34K)