Why did so many people not get Covid-19?

Why did so many people not get Covid-19?

Attached: covid.jpg (1721x969, 203.23K)

???
i thought almost everyone got it

I got and it's not even funny, retards here made me think I would just cough a bit and that's it but I am here melting with fever and feel as if I lost a lung

genetic immunity, perhaps?
could take the form of a lower number of ACE2 receptors, and/or apparently changes to chromosome 3, interferon 1, mucin 5B, FoxP4, chromosome 6, or even certain blood types conferring a natural immunity or resistance

Social distancing, going out less, masks.

Depends what part of the country you're in. If you're in a part with dense population and low amounts of the above, most of the people you know probably had it. If you're innawoods or in a place where people were more cautious, more of the people you know won't have had it yet.

>Social distancing, going out less, masks.
I did none of that and I never got the spicy coof.

You're a fucking retard if you're
>confident its covid
>think the average covid experience defines all covid experiences

I hope you get an experimental drug like tocilizumab in Minecraft.

I may have had it. Never took a test so no idea. Who cares.

there's no viruses

You mean, why did so many people test positive? Eh. Investigate PCR CT values. They were/are absurdly high.

In the early days you were more likely to test positive on a covid test even though you don't have covid than you were to test positive and have covid. IE. Test goes in bin, yet, it rules the western world right now.

Attached: 20210325_114426.jpg (1116x1080, 159.58K)

It's a hoax

Because they didn’t get tested. I probably have COVID right now. Lingering cough for a week or so. Should I run to the ER and stay home and for a month or whatever the current bs is?

i have no idea why we still call it "Covid-19" as if the virus hasn't changed at all in the past 3 years.

the greek letter variants should be called covid-20, covid-21, and covid-22 lmao. the whole thing is just sars v.2.0 which is common in asia.

omicron is the mildest and most infectious (easily spread) variant which is now the most common strain. delta fucked people up though.

Finally hit my family last week. It was far comfort than a flu or cold. Wish all illnesses were so mild.

burn fucking shill, there are no viruses

>delta fucked people up though
How would you know? Anecdotes from people panicking about the end of the world? Public health experts preaching to the masses about health and safety and racism? Statistics based on WHOs evil guidelines - which allowed for hospitals to mark practically any death as a covid death and on PCR tests that were used inappropriately? At a time when health services were going through a self induced cataclysm and elderly people were denied care to make rook for all the cowards with a cough?

Shut the fuck up.

Attached: 1650475530945.png (1242x1147, 771.63K)

Ukraine invasion.

I've either had it and didn't know, or I'm somehow immune. I've been in direct contact with multiple infected people since this started and I work in petri dish of a college with a ton of foreign students.

Most people did prior to 2020. It was released in January 2017. It was already endemic by early 2020.

Take NAC and liposomal C. Orange juice. Walk it off.

remember when asympthomatic infection wasn't a thing?
human body is dealing with alot of viruses on daily basis. specally airborne ones like the coof.
it only gets an issue (you get sick) if the load is overwhelming or your immune system is in trouble.
for vaxxtards its the latter in a very alarming way. aids.
>no refunds
simply, having a working immune system and op is a faggot

Cuz we be smoking wiff sigarettes