When are things going to get better?

When are things going to get better?

Attached: life.png (1092x1037, 26.91K)

when the phoenix rises from the ashes

Attached: hitler.jpg (1000x1000, 92.01K)

two more balls

Attached: metroid_prime_hunters_conceptart_GEHu7.jpg (500x380, 29.1K)

things cant get worse i have never been more sad in my whole life

Bout 2050

After mass deportations and a series of civil wars in Europe. This time, we will watch from the front row and eat popcorn.

jews hate that goyim own guns, cars, and property.. they seethe and boil in their own reptilian skinsuits every moment of their gefilte fish smelling lives

Fucking hated how much you had to use this in Metroid Prime.

It was literally only there because otherwise other Metroid fans would complain but it made the experience worse.

It's all downhill, swede. A few, rare times hope of it getting better will pop up but that's just god laughing at you because he hates you

Nothing gets better in this world. You make it better.

Attached: 1652573536091.jpg (320x320, 7.54K)

Checked. It will get MUCH worse before it gets any better. Look that you survive, so you can help rebuilding. Shit is going to get very, very nasty, leafbro.

when you sell

Another world war to cleanse the weak

Attached: SenatorArmstrong.png (867x766, 563.08K)

Are you not entertained?

Attached: keepwatching.jpg (600x600, 41.45K)

checked, prepare to be extremely sad in the near future.

Or worse

Attached: IMG_2202.jpg (231x218, 21.19K)

When Jesus returns.

make things better for yourself.
improve your life.
stop waiting for some magical change, it isn't coming.
you have to make it happen.

get a job, or get a new job.
move to a new town.
start working out.
get some hobbies which get you out of the house.
stop coming on Any Forums everyday.
find a gf.
start a life.

You have to do it. if you don't, you're consigning yourself to a life of self inflicted misery.

it was fate that you saw this post just at the right time in your life.

They needed fapping material

Attached: 1.jpg (259x194, 6.46K)

I'm 31 years old.
I have never in my life seen so many political signs up for bullshit local elections and mid term elections. They are allllll conservatives.
You have no idea what the left has awakened.
They are so far beyond fucked. Everyone hates them and they don't have a guy like trump to point at and say "but he's worse."

They fucked this nation up beyond belief in less than a year. Their party is going to die. They are going to have to reinvent themselves completely.
I mean like southern Democrat pro slavery levels of transformation.

Hang in there frens.

In about 3 years (if you dont take the jab, if you survive the shortages and the anger of the vaxxies)

And then some antifa soicuck would attempt to murder the guy, creating the mother of all wars inside America.

when the majority starts getting things straight [=NEVER]

Whenever you are ready.

Attached: 5A44D9E4-3821-4B01-84F1-8E41DC458C98.jpg (736x736, 102.89K)

When Jesus and Al-Mahdi come

to strip the weak weaker you mean ?
to keep only the psychopaths and the frightened sheep ?

I hate the christfags on this board so much. Even worse than the advicefags.

Attached: memefrog.jpg (571x548, 47.59K)

>he thinks that things are going to get better or that they can't get worse
It's like you retards still don't understand that 2019 was the last good year of our lives. It's all downhill from now, at the absolute least until 2028-9 when (((they))) will have no choice but to approve disclosure. After that, who knows, we might finally band together and end the kike menace, but I doubt it.

If you don't have a year+ of food stockpiled somewhere, start now, because prices are only going to rise. Sell you vidya, your figures, and anything else that won't directly increase your survival chances.

Actually, it provided for extremely dense level design; something that really made the game stick out.
Perhaps the mechanism was more cumbersome than what was used in other games of the time (oh look, a high ledge, I guess I’ll learn to jump higher) but it gave an element of rediscovery that was not immediately obvious you were missing out on your first pass. (Oh shit, those decorative elements were actually mechanical barriers to new areas! I have to go back and check it out!).

This allowed content gating that didn’t feel like content gating while also allowing them to “double up” on environments by having you return to them later. The fact you didn’t originally recognize you were going to be returning there was way more psychologically satisfying than “le high ledge of area denial.” Or “le energy wall you turn off later”