/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2403

Prev:▶Day: 84 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignMay17

▶Latest
>Several Missiles hit Lviv
>Remaining Azov fighters in azovstal agree to surrender, as per instructions of Ukrainian command
>Russian appear to withdraw completely from Kharkiv axis
>Finland & Sweden to join NATO, Russia threatens to cut gas and energy supplies
>UK signs mutual security pacts with Sweden & Finland
>ISW: Ukrainian counteroffensive in northern Kharkiv took further ground & possibly closed to within 10km of Russian border
>RU forces breach azovstal steelworks
>ISW: RU forces involved in battle of Mariupol likely heavily damaged, Ukrainian forces succeeded tying down & degrading substantial Russian force
>EU plans Russian oil ban
>Ukrainian counter-offensive east of Kharkiv retakes several towns
>Evacuation of civilians from Azovstal steelworks underway
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>UK MoD: Russia forced to merge & redeploy depleted & disparate units in eastern Ukraine
>War could last years, Nato warns
>Gazprom cuts gas to Poland & Bulgaria over their refusal to pay in roubles
>Explosions at oil facility and military base in Bryansk, Russia
>Ukrainian military claim to kill 2 more Russian generals during fighting in the south-east
>Flagship of RU navy in the black sea, the Moskva, sunk by Ukrainian Neptune anti-ship missiles

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1652184233509.jpg (2048x1536, 512.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IzlEPXVQZpk
youtu.be/z9iY5myRnyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

USACK

Attached: m777.png (1448x726, 1.04M)

I'm using the Aussie thread because fuck mutts

I want to see Russians suffer for all eternity without being able to change it

I guess this was first. Anyways here’s some updates.
> #Kharkiv Axis - #Ukrainian troops have bridged the Donets River in 2 locations, moved a large assault force across the river and attacked #Russian forces 90km NE of Kharkiv along critical #RUAF supply lines. #UAF may have seized the town of Zarichne and are still attacking NE.
People are already saying Ukraine is on the edge of Vovchansk. Don’t know what to think of this. Ukrainians are really silent (as they are about Stariy Saltiv) and I’m feeling a little nervous having such a salient.

Attached: D6CF6FC7-EBE5-4DE4-AD4E-A12D846C1143.png (721x810, 1.21M)

Use the other thread for now it has picked up more posters

z

Attached: 1627011279179.png (2000x2400, 850.6K)

just use the real thread wtf
all these spambakes

Considering that m777 was primary force behind that crossing attempt even russia manages to destroy all of them they already paid back.

vatniks and furries, meant to be

Mariupol will be Ukrainian. Any day now, sisters.

2 more weeks

2 more balls

Attached: Morph_ball.png (796x790, 438.26K)

Bump

RUSSIAN TELEGRAM CHANNEL REPORTS THE AZOV NAZIS ARE BEING TREATED WITH MEDICAMENTS THAT RUSSIAN VOLUNTEERS DONATED FOR LDPRQ+

>RUSSIAN TELEGRAM CHANNEL REPORTS THE AZOV NAZIS ARE BEING TREATED WITH MEDICAMENTS THAT RUSSIAN VOLUNTEERS DONATED FOR LDPRQ+

RUSSIAN TELEGRAM CHANNEL REPORTS THE AZOV NAZIS ARE BEING TREATED WITH MEDICAMENTS THAT RUSSIAN VOLUNTEERS DONATED FOR LDPRQ+

"I hear the ZOV
Free up the beds, for AZOV"
- 2ch-hk

Attached: 20220518_130503.jpg (424x127, 13.42K)

>"Kraut" tranies will cope and seethe over this

Attached: 4hVQwO44KRyBnJsFXOBM9z.jpg (1600x1250, 132.38K)

Definitely winning, ziggerbros!

Attached: 1652832468912.png (1280x1200, 1.9M)

>Food insecurity
Literally non issue for Europeans, most of us are net exporters or food secure, and EU literally pay farmers now not to produce food, we can double or triple production rather quickly.

Only things that will happen is that African and asian shitholes will starve and/or China will influence them due to selling their food surplus there. see map

CЛЫШУ ZOV
OCBOБOДИTE КOЙКИ ПOД AZOV

Attached: 1652632413768.jpg (500x500, 90.79K)

>death to the netherlands
>slava ukraini

Attached: nl.jpg (463x348, 37.58K)

Think fast!

Attached: 1652811736941.webm (480x480, 381.65K)

>African and asian shitholes will
Remove the fishing rights of foreign ships.

i

Behold, the mighty russnigger war machine at work

Attached: 1652865560518.webm (1280x592, 2.34M)

Nice miss

>this is supposed to be the russian answer to bayraktar

Strange. /chug/ kept telling me that none of the M777s would make it all the way to the front.

They should try shtuka-style dive bombing

Yes they look like small mortar or grenades, just interesting how they they have adapted the drone to open the bomb pod or if was designed.

Yeah but where do you think the starving hordes in Africa and Asia are going to flock to?

comfy

Attached: 1651006592720.jpg (584x439, 35.96K)

Is that the one with the plastic bottle?

looks like a mortar

An 18th century officer firing smooth bore cannons would be ashamed of that accuracy

Yes and the Canon DSLR which they now cannot buy again because of Western sanctions kek

why are you posting Swedish nationalists?

Attached: 20220518_125644.jpg (750x1280, 199.66K)

For a fuel tank, yes

Ya, didn't chugfaggots say all of the trainlines were blown up and supplies will never reach the front. Funny that.

literally not my point, for all intents and purposes fish is luxury food
The map that I posted only accounted for grain cultures.

Why did you even steal the flag of Netherlands? I bet it was something to do with Peter the Great, he had a massive boner for the Dutch

Literally your point, they aren't going to starve because they're going to fish themselves

>Yeah but where do you think the starving hordes in Africa and Asia are going to flock to?
Similar to the unity EU and NATO now shows when faced with Russia being a threat now, I also believe if it comes to that -- then we'll suddenly hear much less about how we should all take them in, and much more about how they're not our problem. Crisis tends to unify people against external threats.

Attached: 1601777480978.png (600x800, 273.92K)

>"I hear the ZOV
>Free up the beds, for AZOV"
This is hilarious blyad

Attached: 1-15142-512.png (512x512, 15.75K)

>Yeah but where do you think the starving hordes in Africa and Asia are going to flock to?
Europe is turning away from immigrants, and since we've seen that Western countries liked how we dealth with migrant crisis caused by Lukashenko, I am pretty sure if there will be migrant hordes now the ships would just be sunk.
EU politicians may be globalists, but they're not stupid.

why do serbs hate ukrainians so much anyway? I thought they also didnt recognise Kosovo, so where is it coming from?

/chug/ is full of emotional women. They were all smug and condescending back when Russia was winning the war but now that the tide of war has turned against them they're become really angry and bitter.

They are now pro-Russia commiting warcrimes. Did you know that?

i think serbs hate the USA, basically.

Oh , I misunderstood you then.

In that case it's even better for us, no migrant crisis to deal with.

seems like a real risky maneuver, if Russian army blows the bridges and sallies out of Belgorod, ukrainian group might get cut off

>They are now pro-Russia commiting warcrimes. Did you know that?
They always were though

Like they have reserves to sally out

Serbs love Russian sperm and hate HATO because we bombed them to shit for committing genocide lmao

A little bit of 12.7 mm heavy machine gun kino
youtu.be/z9iY5myRnyY

I've been reading that there are 20 BTGs in Belgorod apparently, though moving them out would be risky too, as losing such a group would leave the actual border undefended

>They are now pro-Russia commiting warcrimes. Did you know that?
They both deny them and gloat about them. Often in the same post.

>Similar to the unity EU and NATO now shows when faced with Russia being a threat now
Eeeh, I wouldn't be so hyperoptimistic about this "unity". This more and more starts looking like an alliance of convienience.
Germany and France are already trying to block NATO initiative to strenghten the Central/Eastern Europe militarily under some ridiculous reasoning.

user, this pay in ruble stuff isn't terribly hard to understand. feel free to ask questions about what is stated in that article if you have trouble understanding something.

More like 2. They poured everything they had to Izyum

That's the Luxembourg flag not Netherlands.

I don’t get it.