No matter what happens, to Jesus Christ you are a lost lamb and he wants to bring you home...

No matter what happens, to Jesus Christ you are a lost lamb and he wants to bring you home. Stop running and accept Jesus into your life because God is love.

Attached: jesus lamb1.jpg (600x779, 121.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iafi1rk3j5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>retarded religion thread #378246128

Ughhh I'm just not going to listen what rabbi Yeshua has to say

I'm sorry okay?

It's just that i hate jews, is all

Attached: 1639366958473.jpg (1024x707, 86.32K)

lol you christfags are so gay

seek God memeflaggot

You guys have demons in your heart, only Jesus Christ can repel them.

"The religious teaching of the Jews is principally a collection of instructions for maintaining the Jewish blood pure and for regulating intercourse between Jews and the rest of the world: that is to say, their relation with non-Jews. But the Jewish religious teaching is not concerned with moral problems. It is rather concerned with economic problems, and very petty ones at that. In regard to the moral value of the religious teaching of the Jews there exist and always have existed quite exhaustive studies (not from the Jewish side; for whatever the Jews have written on this question has naturally always been of a tendentious character) which show up the kind of religion that the Jews have in a light that makes it look very uncanny to the Aryan mind. The Jew himself is the best example of the kind of product which this religious training evolves. His life is of this world only and his mentality is as foreign to the true spirit of Christianity as his character was foreign to the great Founder of this new creed two thousand years ago. And the Founder of Christianity made no secret indeed of His estimation of the Jewish people. When He found it necessary He drove those enemies of the human race out of the Temple of God; because then, as always, they used religion as a means of advancing their commercial interests. But at that time Christ was nailed to the Cross for his attitude towards the Jews; whereas our modern Christians enter into party politics and when elections are being held they debase themselves to beg for Jewish votes. They even enter into political intrigues with the atheistic Jewish parties against the interests of their own Christian nation."

Attached: p01l98fv.jpg (1200x675, 180.52K)

I dont kneel to a jew

Attached: 1643172829464.jpg (1024x943, 57.41K)

Pic related, Jesus and me. :3

Attached: jesus lamb2.jpg (622x859, 431.74K)

Amen

He should've given me my Bunny Asuna on the first roll if he cared about me

Attached: urrrt-p.jpg (1920x2446, 426.79K)

>God is love
god is suffering, one day with the advance of transhumanism we will replace him and fix all the misery he brought upon humanity

jesus came to us with a sword, fuck you and your jewish god, and fuck swedes

First this so called "jesus crest" or whats his name has to stop eating my shit and stop being fucked by niggers.
Also you christcuck fucktards are nothing but hypocrite cowards lmao
Has anyone noticed massive influx of this fucking zealots straight after orange retard trump lost elections? Yeah das ryte, majority of christcicks here are coping migatards

Attached: 1649383744531.jpg (604x523, 57.49K)

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done,
on earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Attached: Rex Mundi.png (1031x1200, 2.71M)

God provides everything and gives us free will. Man creates his own suffering and the suffering of others.

youtu.be/iafi1rk3j5s

lambs are brought to slaughter

If you're a Jew, then yes. But the Jews rejected him, and few of the Pagans understood him, outside of his similarities to a druidic figure, and then likened the Jesus, YHWH, and the Holy Spirit to their own Trinity. Thus cementing the idea that Jesus is fully God in the Catholic view despite there being little evidence of this in the Bible.
So... I'm not sure if Christianity is the right religion for the West.

>God is love.
>no god no love
>no love u bad guy
>y u bad guy goyim

Amen. Peace be with you brother.

Peace be with you as well brother

Jesus saves lambs like yourself from being devoured by demons.

Without Christian morality and social structures there is no western civilization.

As soon as secularism took hold in the west it was overrun by degenerates in a single generation.

i already accepted him
but he doesn't want me

Attached: 1633711480910.png (902x735, 30.21K)

checked, God is real confirmed someone telephone Bill Nye