Uptick of FED posting

Has anyone else noticed an absurd uptick of fedposting lately? All of a sudden there are calls for RL violence on the board in nearly every thread. This feels so inorganic
Thoughts?

Attached: e57c401355c4b83c27d11b06efd98497ec982ae30f494fb673086c0d7c89e254.jpg (900x900, 77.28K)

it's all in your head

They are looking for the next batch of incel retards to groom.

Yes

If you end every post you make with the word "goy", then your ID will be green, goy.

meds asap

It's not glowing to encourage violence. It's the moral responsibility of White People

Attached: 1599497300669.jpg (285x279, 24.59K)

Hey guys!
Anybody wanna commit a felony?
It'll be fun I promise.

10/10 op

Attached: 11e2d21qwr31wq13e.jpg (1280x720, 65.32K)

Haha yeah fucking fedposters ahaha.
what if you blow up a federal building so they stopped posting hahaha that would be crazy ahaha

Just dont join any weird discord channels and you'll be fine

Attached: Screenshot_20220408-131008_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 295.13K)

I think you have a point. Best to laugh and move on.

What if we burned the Reichstag?
Lol just kidding...
Unless

Stop saying uptick.
Also, goy

Do any of you guys get really bored trying to goad the retards here?
>Stop saying uptick.
never

nice try, goy

They wasted their only asset. They're done.

Those aren't necesarily feds, they could be anything from angsty trannies trying to shut the place down, to jewish, chinese, or russian shills trying to shut us down & create chaos/division in the US.

What they have in common is a terrible vulnerability to truth and dissenting opinions.

>All of a sudden there are calls for RL violence
yeah we're unhappy and we want things to change. of course we support real world violence against our enemies. are you retarded?

Based Netherlander

>Has anyone else noticed an absurd uptick of fedposting lately
Yes, they're swarming
They're trying to provoke a copycat killing

Or maybe no feds are involved and it's simply that your fellow posters really are this retarded

between coordinated (but shit) fedposting and the seychelles bot network (also shit) there has been a shift in things. even the slide threads feel different

Yeah big time, but that's the norm here.

Just because we don't see you as you see yourselves doesn't make us retarded

I was going to say your right only because of your digits but then I saw your flag and realized jews can't get digits

> more black people than usual?

I don't support random violence, at all.
Shooting random blacks, for instance...has it occurred to anyone that blacks are not driving white genocide?
The replacement is a globohomo plan, and blacks in the US have actually dropped from around 13% of the population to around 12%...killing them is superfluous.

Why is it nobody targets globohomo billionaires with consfiscation of wealth? Even "conservatives" should be in favor of this, considering the billionaires obviously can't be trusted with it.

>digits wasted on JIDF poster..

nobody here favors random violence you moron. that kid that shot up buffalo has nothing to do with us.
we support people like timothy mcveigh. blow up fed buildings, congress, shit like that

Based dyke destroyer

Maybe a mass shooting would help easy your nerves. Do you need help finding an AR15?

>we support people like timothy mcveigh. blow up fed buildings, congress, shit like that

>we

The shills here do.
Obviously few of the actual Any Forumsacks left here sees any benefit to random murder.

yes. we do. Any Forums supports anti-globohomo violence. got a problem you fucking kike?

no its obvious right now

>Any Forums is one person

OK Armond. Shouldn't you be laying low?

I call for violence IRL every day. I tell everyone at work that we should be killing bankers and kicking brown people out of the country because of the societal decay they cause

no Any Forums is a group of people that agree on globohomo and want it destroyed
now fuck off kike and tell your boss special agent faggotstein that he's a faggot kike and his wife fucks niggers

Sounds like fun mexibro.. where would one sign up for such activities