TOP RUSSIAN: “WAR WILL GET WORSE FOR US”

Ukraine war ‘will get worse for us’, retired Russian colonel says on state TV to tens of millions of Russians.
-Don’t swallow ‘informational tranquilisers’, military analyst Mikhail Khodaryonok warns viewers, in a rare criticism of Putin’s invasion
-Russia needed to see the reality of the situation, he says, or it ‘will hit you so hard that you will not know what hit you’
-He said that Ukraine could mobilise 1 armed million men, armed with modern NATO equipment, that Russia could not match under current economic conditions.
- warned Russia was in ‘full geopolitical isolation’ after invading Ukraine.
-He added: ‘However much we would hate to admit this, virtually the entire world is against us.’
-Khodarenok also mocked Vladimir Putin’s nuclear threats, saying it ‘actually looks rather amusing’.

Attached: 14C9D6F6-7FC5-4B05-8920-E0A71DA3A7B2.jpg (3064x2056, 791.07K)

Less QQ more pewpew. What's taking the vatniggers so long?

Attached: source.png (500x300, 43.19K)

Fellow Strelkovian i see. Based, only total annihilation of "Ukraine" is OK. Mobilization (including economy), carpet bombings and tactical nukes FULL SCALE FUCKING WAR not the cuck operation. Hang every hohol leader after.

Attached: 16495262570350.png (655x623, 506.68K)

Honestly lads, who do you think can suffer more, EU or Russians?

All this for fucking Ukraine?

>- warned Russia was in ‘full geopolitical isolation’ after invading Ukraine.
>-He added: ‘However much we would hate to admit this, virtually the entire world is against us.’
Here is what proof this as a lie, only the EU, NATO and Japan care

i would be so mad at the government if i were russian especially if i lost someone i loved in it, i wish the regular people the best

Sooo... He's right?

>countless Russian analysts: "Russia is winning"
>the West: "Ha, as if I would ever trust what a Russian says!"
>one Russian analyst: "Russia is losing"
>the West: "Listen to this Russian, everybody! He speaks the truth!"

Attached: hitler all so tiresome.jpg (866x600, 178.3K)

No

>All this for fucking Ukraine?
All this for the Baltics.

Ukraine was supposed to be a stepping stone, it has become a stumbling block.

You can replace russian with anything
thats how the world works

That is virtually the entire world though, they're all the countries that matter.

in other words, despite constant claims of the opposite, the anti-russian voices are allowed on russian TV. more at nine.

That's the US and the countries that used to matter before getting too entangled with American interests.
The world has changed a lot in the last 40 years, only Boomers and those who still listen to their copes (believe otherwise

Only insignificant countries that can't do anything are the ones siding with Russia everyone else is against them or keeping a distance from them.

3rd world shitholes, muslim caliphates and tinpot dictatorships still dont matter

This is the biggest cope in the history of copes, we face stagnation or even a collapse in a matter of decades
No one wants to have kids, businesses shill for millions of foreign workers each year, it's all very telling that it's over
Thank delocalization Boomers

A voice of reason, quite refreshing.

Attached: 1651645154796.webm (640x480, 2.98M)

1million armed noobs won't do shit against soldiers, artilery, tanks and air support. Just kill your civillians and have a depopulated and economically ruined country.

>anti-russian voices

Putin=\=Russia
You muppet. If you actually like that country you must understand it is being held hostage by oligarchical parasites.

>but muh globohomosorosjewsfaggotsliberashki

It is not either or, it never was. Russia can be ruled far better by itself than what is happening now. If you equate putin and co. with the state get over yourself and rename it to Puttinia and yourself as a puttianin.