The 60s were a manifestation of Nietzsche's Will to Power

It was the great outburst of the Will to Power on the stage of history. The Third Reich was a practice run but didn't last.

The 60s, however, set the tone for everything to come since then even through Thatcher and Reagan, who were Will to Power incarnate, especially Thatcher. And Ayn Randian neoliberalism has been pure Will to Power.

And culture has been dominated by the boldest, like the 60s and 70s rock gods.

Prove me wrong, but you can't.

Growing up in the 60s, when the Will to Power's manifestation was bursting into world consciousness, is why the Boomers have achieved such greatness in everything they do.

Had the Third Reich lasted, it would have evolved like 60s America and Britain did, and Philip K. Dick knew it, hence his story of The Man in the High Castle.

youtube.com/watch?v=fHTdrPL22-Y&ab_channel=queenredspecial

Attached: The Who, Woodstock.jpg (550x291, 25.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

research.ufl.edu/publications/explore/v10n1/pdfs/pg07extracts.indd.pdf
glbtqarchive.com/ssh/sexual_revolution_S.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Reich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mass_Psychology_of_Fascism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

60s were degenerate, in fact everything past 1945 was degenerate, end of story

The Will to Power has no morality and is indifferent to what you call "degeneracy." It is the pure force of creation that drives the world, and the 60s embodied it more than any other time in history.

boomers achieved what they did because millions of people in the civilized world died in a war and everything had to be rebuilt.

you could have oppened literally any business and succeed because you had zero competition and there was demand of everything

>submission to your basest instincts
>will to power

read BGE again

the 60's are an expression of the will to power allright,
but certainly not these faggots.

"The time for petty politics is past: the very next century will bring with it the struggle for mastery over the whole earth"
>Beyond Good and Evil

And in this struggle, the Third Reich failed and America won, and its culture, along with Britain's -- its mother country -- really showed itself, its full expression, in the 1960s.

And the Will to Power is indifferent to morality as I said before. There are no "base instincts." The supposedly "good" man is as much a creature of his base instincts as the "evil" man.

yes, i completely aggree
but its not the rockstars who drove the train
they were merely in for the ride
they got seduced by the fulfillment of their basest instincts.
same deal then got offered to society at large

what did any of these ppl do? Do u know what power does? Lrn 2 read and KYS OP.

Perhaps it is the language barrier, but your post is rather unclear.
The rock stars did drive the train as far as shaping the youth and the whole cultural tone.
And why do you keep going on about base instincts? As I said before, they have no real role in the world except as an illusion. Will to Power is all that is real, and the 1960s were when the world became conscious of the Will to Power.

you're dumb. Degeneracy has no morality either, and will to power is definitionally not indifferent to degeneracy. It's in the fucking word. De-generate. Unmaking. Decay. Degradation. If you want to hold on to power for any amount of time, degeneracy is exactly one of the things you should be concerned with.

That's why I said "what you call degeneracy," i.e. immorality, plays no part in the Will to Power. What you are calling degeneracy is the life drive itself, the Will to Power itself, and there has indeed been a consciousness revolution since the 60s.

sexual revolution source was in universities around the world.

in america it has been linked with rock and roll
that was not the case in europe.

the force that launched the sexual revolution are a series of post-war intellectuals (did read some quotes, butdidnt remember the names)

chief among them: a psychologist faggot who posited that nazis exists because repression of sexuality
so in order to ensure nazis never appear again, everyone fucks.
preferably the children too.

hes the ideological cornerstone of modern faggotry, it might be worth to dig him up

and even then some people were responsible for promoting certain ideas above others in circles of people who matter

youre mistaking a cause and a consequence
namely: rockstars were not at the origin of sexual revolution.
they were a tool thereof

research.ufl.edu/publications/explore/v10n1/pdfs/pg07extracts.indd.pdf

Glow nigger post. The 60s were absolutely manufactured and the first generation worldwide to be marketed their youth culture.

I think the changes of the 60s were more than the sexual revolution, but an unchaining of people from morality altogether, i.e. Will to Power, and rock stars were a huge part of this.

this. Was courtesy of thinktanks in london and laurel canyoun, ca

wilhelm reich.

glbtqarchive.com/ssh/sexual_revolution_S.pdf
page 2 ยง2

It is difficult to overestimate the impact of Wilhelm Reich's thinking about sexuality on intellectuals and
more indirectly on the general culture. The sexual revolution of the 1960s was initiated by people who
shared many of Reich's beliefs (whether or not they got them from him directly) about the detrimental
impact of sexual repression.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Reich

if anyone, his *handlers expressed will to power.
all the rest are slave morality in all this

also lmao

>have sex, incel
>1933 edition

literally
"Reich argued that the reason why German fascism (i.e., Nazism) was chosen over communism was that of increased sexual repression in Germany - as opposed to the somewhat more liberal (post-revolutionary) Russia. "

it get even better
"Suppression of the natural sexuality in the child, particularly of its genital sexuality, makes the child apprehensive, shy, obedient, afraid of authority, good and adjusted in the authoritarian sense"

There are no leaders in the expression of Will to Power. It was a tectonic shift in world consciousness, like a new stage of history to put it in Hegelian terms (and the Hegelian influence on Nietzsche was strong but understated). The 20th century is when the Will to Power became conscious of itself and people embraced seeking power for power's sake, discarding the old moral shackles of millennia past, as Nietzsche said they would.
The Third Reich tried to be the world ruler at this critical time of transformation but failed. America and Britain prevailed.
And so the 60s culture of Britain and America were where the self-consciousness of Will to Power came to its full manifestation, achieving what the Third Reich had wanted so badly.
People began to self-consciously throw off their moral chains and embrace the drive for life and power.

Rock stars were, among others like Thatcher and Bill Clinton, the overmen or Uebermenschen whom Nietzsche prophesied about.

Maybe he has a point. On my own, with no untoward influence from relatives, I discovered masturbation (was always precocious). I could get the pleasure of release but not produce cum.
And I was never very inhibited and always had a dominant personality willing to command others.

> Meanwhile in B*lgium

>people embraced seeking power for power's sake,

thats nothing new.
and thats not fucking eachother in the ass or shitting in a walmart alley, bro
its the ability to *consciously* change your environment.
if you do the bidding of someone else very efficiently, out of your own choice
>whose will is it?

so i look at it in another way:
who originated the whole thing.
and it started in 30's germany
its validated by comparison in other fields:
some x rockstar did x.
ok, thats nice.

wilhelm reich's ideology is everywhere 70 years after his death.
and even if its a better example of will to power, it still is not one.
thats because his ideology was propped up by powerful people who know exactly what they do.
they have will to power.
the rest down the line are all slaves.
you will never have me say junkie faggots like lil wayne is a ubermensch in any measure (who is the equivalent of a rockstar from the 60's)

sexuality is an easy gratification
its destructive to the development of caracter if indulged in too much
>how about your self restraint?

you're retarded. That shit was mass psychosis

Everything is always a manifestation of nietzche's will to power, however what nietzche failed to realize is that the will to power is nothing more than a flight from fear. Fear is the true driver of all human behavior.

this Waffle gets it

You're the one who's been sexualizing this whole discussion. I never even mentioned, only Will to Power, until you kept going on and on about sex.
And the difference, if you had studied Nietzsche well, is that self-consciously embracing the seeking of power as its own "good" clashes with the last ten thousand years of human development. So yes, even while people sought power in the past, they always dressed up their pursuit in the garb of the morality of their slaves.

>Fear is the true driver of all human behavior.
its impossible to invalidate that.

you could replace "fear of death" by "love of life" without changing anything in the meaning

does it mean fear = love?
and as such you could say that everything is done out of love

I am voluntarily celibate and have been so for two decades. I even considered becoming a monk in my early 20s.
And yes, I've had many opportunities for girlfriends and sex.

60's cultural revolution = liberalisation of sexuality bro

that is interesting and indeed uncommon
>monk

exception confirming the rule?

>however what nietzche failed to realize is that the will to power is nothing more than a flight from fear. Fear is the true driver of all human behavior.
Nietzsche considered that, so don't assume you're smarter than him. He rejected Schopenhauer's mere Will to Life (fleeing from the fearsome or dangerous) as too weak a driving force to explain the kaleidoscopic variety of nature. Rather, he reasoned, there is an active Will to Power at the core of the universe, not mere will to life.

If you believe that the realization of the will is idle indulgence and enslavement to consumerism, I feel bad for you. Any one of the libertine revolutions, which includes such things as the free love movements in the 60s, were not an expression or outburst of "The Will to Power", but the loss of whatever will remained.

It was more than that. It was the self-conscious rejecting of moral chains.
You keep missing this point and going on about sex. And you keep mentioning that psychologist.
Did he touch a nerve with you or something? I'm not even being an asshole when I say that. Rather, in your case he seems to have been quite accurate.

You're moralizing the Will to Power.