Why does the establishment hate men?

Explain why they want all men spaces destroyed and men demoralized and alone

wouldn’t having them distracted with video games and sports be in their favor?

Attached: 9E2C55F0-A012-4D8B-BED0-4DE59F9802B6.jpg (1024x577, 64.93K)

If the kikes have an enemy in the populations of the west, it is western men.
You think women are going to fight them or ever rise up against them?

nobody is rising up when they’re comfortable it’s been proven multiple times now.

Okay they take women away so no population growth so why take their toys away also making them have nothing to lose? makes 0 sense

beacuse u gei nigga

It’s not hate.
It’s fear.

>no, a business staffed entirely by women is not suffering a toxic lack of men
>no, no, a business staffed entirely by anything not white is not suffering a toxic lack of white people
>also, if someone who is brown or has a vagina exists, we'll pick them preferentially in the spirit of diversity
Itl come back to bite everyone in the end when men are unwilling to render themselves expendable for the people who assume they will do so in a time of crisis

White men are the only ones capable of organizing, fighting back, and winning. The demoralization and distractions are to keep them depressed and immersed in useless fantasy.

the judeo-masonic world order is evil and wants you dead and miserable there's really nothing more to it then that.

Attached: galaxy-brain.jpg (1600x900, 167.98K)

Young men are the only real threat to the stablishment
Heil Okuu

It is a struggle between God and Devil. Devils children want you dead.
And no it doesn't matter if you believe in God or not because they do and are acting on it.

Attached: 162803257041.jpg (1055x687, 141.69K)

If a man is simply distracted, he may notice the world outside the facade and act.
If a man is beaten, demoralized, and feminized - regardless if he is distracted - he will be powerless.

I am 22, Baptist christian, virgin, my career is just starting to kick off, I have no debt, paid off car, have my own set of hobbies/talents, and not a sperg. I am 6ft tall (183cm), decently in shape and looks wise I'd rate myself a good 7.5/10. Looking at the women I went to high school with, even church as a teenager, they are all virtually worthless. My own sister who had the same upbringing as me is a total whore you brings home a new guy from the club every other weekend. My requirements are simple, I'm not even that picky in the looks department, however I can count the times on one hand I've met a woman my age pass my checklist.
>Virgin (As I am one myself)
>No Tattoos (Not even tiny ones its like putting a tacky bumper sticker on a maserati)
>No Piercings (Ears are ok) just not the facial and body stuff
>No Debt (Not paying off college debt when women shouldn't be having "careers" in the first place)
>Christian
>Not fat (No landwhales)
>Not vaxxed (I am not vaxxed and I don't want Vaids)

That's it. A girl could attain most of those simply by existing and not being a degenerate. I refuse to lower my standards and accept the possibility I may not find a suitable partner in this life and I'm okay with that. I refuse to take another man's sloppy seconds or raise another man's child.

Attached: current year.jpg (540x540, 43.27K)

Remember the nerd that said when he was rich he was gonna get back at the jocks who bullied him? Well we're the jocks but we never did jocks shit in school so we get punished for not being rich and attractive.

Girl I went to high school with is graduating (((college))) soon. I overheard her talking to my sister about all the guys shes fucked in college, she mentioned 4-5 names of guys she fucked LAST MONTH. So I did the math for you guys. The carfax, or pussyfax based on what she said. Let me preface this by saying she is the same age as me (22) so that's 4 full years of college, I won't even add high school in this calculation. Here goes:

>She sees on average 5 men per month. Yes I'm saying 5 because women always lie about their bodycount
>12 months in a year, she probably bangs more guys in the summer months but we'll just keep it at a 5 monthly average yearly
>12x5=60 per year. 60x4=240 guys during her sorority career
>Statistically speaking the average penis length in the US is 5.5 inches, so every stroke during fornication equals 11in. per stroke
>According to Google sex on average takes about 5.4 minutes, with an average of 48 "thrusts" per minute
>That means each fuck session at 48 strokes x 11in. x 5.4min equals 2,851.2 inches of cock per session.
>Times 240 sessions would equal 684,288 inches which converted to feet is 57,024 which converted to miles is approximately 10.8 miles of cock.
>The Burj Khalifa, the tallest man-made structure in the world is around 2,700 feet. It takes about 5 minutes of skydiving at 10 miles to reach the surface.

Pussy: Used
Miles: 10.8
Owners: 240
Accidents: Unknown
Service History: 8 abortions
Last Serviced: 2022
Exterior Color:White
Interior Color: Green/Yellow

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: pussyfax.jpg (225x225, 8.5K)

>183cm
I'm definitely over six foot tall though, I have to be.

women are easier to control with media and peer pressure and they spend money without care, propping the consumerist debt-backed economy

>>Virgin
Gonna have to snag her before she's 14, that's when my ex gf was sucking my cock.
So you're looking to marry a unicorn, eh?

Women are made for fucking, sucking and giving birth to humans to replace you faggots when you're old.
Get over it or cage your women.

Good goy, you're personally responsible for the extinction of the white race.
And all just because you watch anime and visit pol.

Attached: 1624322281776.jpg (768x719, 113.58K)

>Shrek 2
>Tranime