Redpill me on caesarean section

Is it allright to force a being to be born?

Attached: 82D93708-2FE0-4577-A041-2D21E039AEA7.jpg (1024x1523, 205.03K)

Idk but I was born that way and now I have a dent on my head

Attached: 1650998407266.png (355x445, 235.46K)

its not only about the child.
if the umbilical is wrapped around the neck of the child both the woman and the child will die

I think you need to smear poop and goop on the kid post c-section, otherwise their immune system is fucked

Why do parents have sex in the first place? No one chooses to be born

>Why do parents have sex in the first place?
Because they love each other, hunni bun.

Drs and staff want to be in control of the process. since mothers having babies natural is unpredictable time wise. and Dr. Hamalasuprapsiti has no time for that. They will try to intervene at every step of the process. starting by giving you Labor inducers, then painkillers, then epidural. the more they intervene the more likely it will end up in c-section. Fuck these people

They usually say that labour is taking too long as an excuse to cut a C-section unless you say they can induce Pitocin and use clamps to squeeze the baby’s brain.

C-section is ultimately for the dysgenic.

All this shit is a scam in 99.999% of births. We’ve been gaslit for decades into thinking a hospital is an acceptable place to give birth. When the reality is almost all of their techniques and interventions cause a myriad of other problems that require more interventions. Then the kid and mother are now locked into the subscription service for life known as “healthcare” due solely to the actions of their doctors. If you don’t need a compound fracture fixed, an organ transplant, or blood to keep from bleeding out stay the fuck away from hospitals. Just shit the kid out at home and keep its foreskin attached

Attached: 01E9FD30-C9BE-41DA-B581-C060BC46A084.jpg (259x346, 18.98K)

My child was born 3 months ago via induction, everyone me and my wife know has been induced. My wife was lucky enough to fight through as much pain as possible before having an epidural ~2 hours before she gave birth (shes slender frame and the gas and air fucked with her head). That day at the hospital she was the only one to give a natural birth and even then she had to get an episiotomy. Doctors here clearly have a fucking agenda towards getting women to induce which causes massive pain problems due to the speed that labour is brought on. This in turn makes women get epidurals well before they need making giving a natural birth almost impossible. Having a caesarean causes massive issues with the mother not being able to bond well with the child and having issues with breastfeeding. All our friends who have had to have caesareans have had to bottle feed and they are all much more sickly than ours. Its clearly an agenda disguised as "well this makes our life easier"

the entire process is also designed to make labor as complicated and painful as possible. there's too many people in the room, a sense of rush, and every incentive by everyone there for you to get a c-section. my wife took 12 hours to deliver our first baby, and at every hour they keep telling her to give her painkillers, epidural, that the baby was upside down. and what not. but she hold on. and delivered our daugther. after that we been delivering our kids at home

Completely agree. Look back in history especially in Europe as I cant talk about Asia. I trace my family back 4 generations and my ancestors were one of 11/12+ children. This is apparently in a time where infant mortality was sky high.

this. we have 3 kids, and my wife is pregnant with the 4th. women when they deliver babies at home, get in some kind of trance. the pain and the time is all very important to create a sense of climax for when the baby is finally delivered. I can see what kind of rollercoaster it is for the woman to deliver that baby. the natural setting, is a dark place, with no one talking, letting her do her thing until that baby comes out. its a spiritual process. and its the only ritual besides the first period. women have left.

>they are all much more sickly than ours
The kid gets smothered in necessary bacteria coming out the vagine, without it they get sick.

r u actually korean?

>women when they deliver babies at home, get in some kind of trance.
has to do with uterus reaction to non-sex partners

I mean true but its also 80+% the colostrum and breastfeeding which is made almost impossible after a caesarean and the drugs they give

medical industry is a death cult

The way hospitals treat births causes women to deliver dead children without even more interventions. It takes hours for a baby to be born, not a few minutes of pushing.

I was born this way, my mother has a big scar on her lower belly because of it.

Should only be done in emergencies.

Vaginal delivery stimulates certain body processes in baby. Plus beneficial bacteria in vaginal canal helps brand new undeveloped immune system.

Babies need "trauma" of vaginal burth to kickstart their bodies.

Water births are also messed up.

Mothers should never lie down while birthing.

Yes lets have more dead babies