Lauren Southern and the "Dissident" casting Couch/Human Trafficking

Lauren Southern was on a recent Livestream claiming to have known about Human Trafficking within the so called Dissident Right
>claims she stayed silent because of threats to her family
>claims focusing on the Pedo Epstein that groomed hundreds of little white girls is "Weird Epstein Shit"
>claims people like Ezra Levant (indirectly) and Andrew Tate are responsible for the casting couch
>mentally ill person Ahston B claims dissident RW have money and connections in the Government
Some people would prescribe their notions of Dissident RWers to them being Woman, but Lauren knows what she is doing and I think this is a attempt to Capitalize on the Recent Nick Fuentes Drama
Andrew Tate Dissident RW? Half Black hangs out with Cernovich and Jack Posobiec
They are trying to portray the MAGA crowd as being dissident Right, grouping them with Honorable Actual Dissident Right Wingers

Whos Idea was the Farmlands documentary?
Why has Lauren suddenly popped out again?
Will she manage to grift off the RegretRight?
Can she be exposed enough to go back to her RaceMixed family/quit #2?

youtu.be/7lTE9QjpRSc - SimpCast 5
t.me/redicetv/3616 - Red Ice
youtu.be/P0vIc6w7CPE - Mark Collette Exposes Laurens Hope Not Hate Connection

Attached: Exposed.png (592x626, 190.68K)

She has mixed race kids nobody cares about they kike

>praises white ethnostate
>has mixed baby

the absolute state of women

>>praises white ethnostate
she never did that tho?

1) The casting couch stuff was more about Ashton, Lauren was an early name in the whole alt right media thing and established and has told stories about rejecting guys that cost her opportunities multiple times.
2) Collette is a boring faggot whose "expose" was playing a 2 minute clip she voluntarily did for Tommy Robinson and trying to say her using the guys first name means they were actually in cahoots. What an embarrassing faggot.
3) OP is a giant faggot falling for d&c shill bullshit. She's done great work and every last one of you faggots deserves to get replaced like the complete fucking morons you are.
At least when all you incel fucktards die out childless the remaining conservatives like her kids will at least be smarter.

>Supports a mudshark's mixed race mutt children because she's slightly right wing

That Epstein part really got me mad, no other reason for her to say that other than her trying to get in to the lefty crowd even more, that I find utterly disgusting, she is a perpetual grifter/deradicalizer
>every last one of you faggots deserves to get replaced like the complete fucking morons you are
Found the WhiteKnightFed
>d&c shill bullshit.
s this the Philippines Hubby? Can you be more specific sperg?
>At least when all you incel fucktards die out childless the remaining conservatives like her kids will at least be smarter
>remaining conservatives like her kids will at least be smarter
>remaining conservatives
DAMAGE CONTROL, FUCK OF WITH UR GOOK KIDS

Attached: main-qimg-5899f803fd2f2d021236332d61321f6f-498667523 .jpg (602x339, 60.6K)

quoting this faggot
Its her gook husband probs

>supports a jew
an hero already

You really are a moron. You're too stupid to understand the first tweet there, the second is just a fake, and the picture looks nothing like her which shows you're autistic and have faceblindness.

How much nigger cock has she sucked.

>the second is just fake

Big cope. Why are you simping for a kike mudshark?

>reeee not my race mixing queen
why are you so mad, tell me, is Epstein Weird Dissident Right Wing Shit? What is the specific d&c bullshit, can you speak like you have 2 iq points to rub toghether?
>faceblindness
Holly shit COPE AND SEETHE
At least one from her youth from the Lepricon Nigger
>le based documentary that wasnt even her idea that made her quit bcs it got too real real or bcs of the Hope not hate thing

Attached: npcmeme.jpg (1400x1400, 224.76K)

>There's a big difference between religion and ethnicity
Does anyone actually still believe this bullshit anymore?

>faceblindness
>Holly shit COPE AND SEETHE
You're the one who literally can't tell two people apart. Do you get frightened whenever you leave your mum's basement because you think there's a stranger in the kitchen?

No.

Rare, terrible, aussie poster.

>incel
I've got a notch count at 50.
Didn't even try that hard to get laid, just have money and pretend to be a drug dealer.
Woah, anyone using incel is probably the incel themselves.

It's laurens boyfriend hes a giga simp.

They live in Australia.

She's an anti sjw libertarian, she's similar to ben shapiro or something, she doesn't have a drop of NS in her blood.

normies
anyone who can think for themselves instead repeating what they hear on jewish media knows all modern jews are criminal group using judaism or ethnicity as umbrella for their criminal activity

So you're a degenerate who's responsible for the breakdown of society. And apparently proud of that.

>moms basment
>incel
>faceblindness
Address the points faggot GookKknight!
Why is the Epstein thing?
Its gook Hubby
You are so mad, address the points, we are basement dwelling incels who cant afford toilet paper, why is the Epstein thing weird? Why Hope Not hate then Hiatus? Why Racemix after all that pro white shit, it was a grift after all ha? She was always playing that Nigger prom Foto with the lepricon as something from her past and bla bla, i guess Small gook penis it is