BLANTANT DISTRACTION/FALSE FLAG

So what are the faggot elites distracting from right now? They made him too much of a 4 Chan meme ironically.

Anyway its convenient that all of those food processing and fertilizer plants being burnt down and destroyed was hitting multiple thread limits here all day long for almost 2 weeks. I've never seen threads slid so hard except for maybe the mounds of circumstantial evidence of John Podesta/James Alefantis being pedophiles.

Anyway ABC just basically said that the boosters can make your immune system stop working as well about 4 days ago.

twitter.com/i/status/1524728166425759744

The race card and tensions can be used for election too and just general division of society. Hell even Rolling Stones put out an article that tried to connect the shooter to mainstream republicans. Its just intentional baiting to cause chaos.

rollingstone.com/politics/political-commentary/buffalo-shooter-white-supremacist-great-replacement-donald-trump-1353509/

Its what the occultists need. Order through Chaos is their creed. They want to elicit violence because so they can start anew after with a New World Order.

Godspeed my friends. You need to begin building systems that provide water, food, and energy outside of the current ones. Of course all of what you build will be threatened one day. We need systems created outside of the establishment's. Also begin to meet some of your neighbors and foster relationships in your community. Nothing huge just get on a first name basis, maybe some small talk here and there, and say hello in passing. Its crucial if societal strife arises you have that step already out of the way.

Honestly we need a sticky or general to navigate around the upcoming New World Order changes that will be pushed on us

Attached: illuminati_pyramid_3d_model_obj_5b5760e8-ec5f-4500-9884-f8a04c9d07f1.jpg (1200x1200, 179.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geneva.usmission.gov/2022/01/26/strengthening-who-preparedness-for-and-response-to-health-emergencies/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Treaty_on_Pandemic_Prevention,_Preparedness_and_Response
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bricker_Amendment
twitter.com/wef
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: foodprocessingfires.jpg (2074x1723, 1.17M)

Credit to the autist that organized the data where ever you are friend you haven't posted in a while.

Bump

You need to open it in another tab its tad blurry but if you do you can see the info

Food riots over Iran trying to implement biometric ID requirements to purchase bread in the wake of runaway inflation. Massive civil unrest in Sri Lanka, etc.

pic rel

Attached: why gopnik invades.png (1355x1231, 215.43K)

Oh I hadn't heard of that I'll look into it

Woah wtf was there anything crazy going on in the news during that time? The Russia-Ukraine thing ramped up around then? I can't remember exactly but the false flags and distraction events via media and other channels has gotten ridiculous. Even the Will Smith-Rock shit is scripted. Anything to have people talking about something else I suppose

Check out the crypto project Everest. They are working with ID2020.org which is an initiative through Microsoft and a few pharma multi-nationals. They are offering real attractive services and safe high yield on the dollar but require both eye scan and facial biometrics to sign up. Its madness. The token ID will probably be highly successful though as its backed WEF and the like. I've already done incredibly well because of Chainlink and this is probably my next purchase. Unrelated to the thread but we need people to build capital to start build self sufficient systems.

Bump

Attached: (((coincidence))).png (543x1417, 261.5K)

Based Aryan Eye poster

Attached: Aryan Eye.png (691x273, 41.7K)

Frank?

The pandemic treaty and the IHR

The cum pit probably. Black sun Nazis are bad again szn

Attached: oh boy.png (2582x2036, 598.81K)

Ah another nice find excellent

I don't know anything about any resources I can read?

In my pic it shows that it only requires the destruction of a few buildings to cause a large ripple in the supply chain in the US. For example nearly 60% of the pork processed is done in only 15 locations altogether. If those were strategically destroyed it would be devastating however the effects would likely take months to resolve. That being said I don't necessarily know if any of those locations were hit but it just goes to show how fragile these systems are is the point.

Attached: paretoprocessingfoodplants.jpg (863x481, 87.7K)

aren't the wef having their annual meeting next week? maybe they want a clean sheet from which to implement whatever they'll have agreed upon in a week or two so they're sliding everything other than irrelevant crap like depps court case

>1776
>new secular order
>same symbolism as the dollar bill
>Eye of Providence, symbolizing God (triangle represents the Trinity, eye represents omniscience)
This just represents America.
What's with America's obsession with Egypt? Is it just Freemasons larping as Egyptians again?

geneva.usmission.gov/2022/01/26/strengthening-who-preparedness-for-and-response-to-health-emergencies/

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Treaty_on_Pandemic_Prevention,_Preparedness_and_Response

The scope of this treaty could override the Constitution without approval from a 2/3rds majority.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bricker_Amendment

>tl;dr: they are going to sign all your rights away to a global, unelected branch of the WHO. This branch would have the power to vaccinate you against your will, or even disarm the American public if its deemed a global health threat.

Yes they are its Davos coming up here soon.

twitter.com/wef

Damn excellent keep this shit coming. I'm cataloging all of it. Its important to have specifics to show people about how they are coming to take your rights, drastically reduce our quality of life, and force their authoritarianism in the name of "good".