Why do Japanese hate Koreans more than Chinese?

You would think that japs would hate chinks more than gooks, and yet we see daily protests in Japan against zainichi koreans.

Why?

Why is there so much hostility from both Japanese and Chinese against Koreans? Koreans make the best movies and music in Asia so I don't know why they aren't respected.

Attached: 0c10.jpg (1200x630, 190.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/study-rewrites-understanding-modern-japans-genetic-ancestry-2021-09-17/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

modern japs (like me) couldn't care less

not talking to amerifatified nips, asking real japanese

no real japanese browses Any Forums dude. i am the closest you're gonna get.

There's a lot of positive stories about koreans-japanese-chinese. You guys just read surface level news about them so you just hear about the bad stuff. Tons of japanese girls go to korea for vacations. Lots of Chinese students in korea to study. Koreans love chinese actress Tang Wei. There's a lot of negativity online but it rarely leaks out to real life. I'm not saying there isn't animosity but there's a lot of friendly relations too.

If japanese hated koreans that much it wouldn't be kpop's largest market.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (530x646, 69.38K)

Why are there daily protests against koreans then?

>Lots of Chinese students in korea to study.
Pretty much every chink uses any reason to escape china. It just shows how shitty china really is. Even chink president IsraelXi sent his daughter to the west for schooling.

Are you there to witness those “daily” protest?

this is the truth, all japan flags are foreigners anyway, chuds here think they are really japanese

anyway, I saw a lot of anti-foreigner protests in tokyo. but they are retarded and will never come to anything. japan is essentially passive

>Lots of Chinese students in korea to study.
Yes stupid, to steal state secrets.

Flag filtered. This is an American board. Back to Any Forums, filth.

What daily protests? There genuinely aren't though. Zaitokukai does regular demonstrations but it's like sakurai and 5 guys with a megaphone against 50 counter-protestors.

>But 71% of their ancestry was found to come from a third ancient population with East Asian origins that arrived at roughly 300 AD to launch what is called the Kofun period, bringing various cultural advances and developing centralized leadership. These migrants appear to have had ancestry mainly resembling the Han people who make up most of China's population.
Because chinks are jap's ancestors: reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/study-rewrites-understanding-modern-japans-genetic-ancestry-2021-09-17/

>be Japan
>teach Korea how to make semiconductors
>give Korea favorable trade agreements, so they can import and export things from Japan more easily
>completely unprovoked, Korea starts bitching about comfort women (read: Korean prostitutes) yet AGAIN
>says they will never forgive Japan while also taking reparations from Japan
>Japan says fuck you and tells Korea they now have to pay for imports and exports from Japan the same as everyone else
>Korea gets butthurt and stops hiring Japanese people at their companies
Korea is like the little brother who always wants your video game controller and insists it's his turn to play. It will never be your turn, kimchi belly.

Didnt we pull out companies and left 100 to 200,000 Korean engineers jobless?

>Koreans make the best movies and music in Asia so I don't know why they aren't respected.
what incredibly shit taste you have
>what incredibly shit taste you have
>what incredibly shit taste you have

From what I understand, Koreans are the most insecure because throughout history they were constantly double penetrated by China and Japan, passed around like a bitch.

That's why gooks have a massive inferiority complex

>american board
you mean Any Forums

They should hate America.

Korea is the ugly duckling of East Asia. China and Japan shaped east Asia, whereas Korea is almost entirely irrelevant up til modern times. Aside from being America's bitch, and having Samsung, they literally have nothing. Shit like kpop is unironically their biggest cultural achievement, and that's just sad.

Jealousy

They all go back to China after graduating. They just come here because admission is easier for foreigner than in China.

Attached: IMG_0032.jpg (828x779, 71.13K)