Apparently the left wants to refer to it as “The Tucker Carlson Shooting”

Is this right? Is this wrong? Your thoughts?

Attached: 2B39538D-AC20-4C95-B378-AA456FF9556E.jpg (1536x2048, 479.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UgrliuQW_-Q
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who gives a fuck, it's only a deflection. He's a controlled opposition shill and they want people who actually believe in white genocide to listen to him so they can be conditioned by corporate media.

I've always liked my nigga Tucker.
I wonder why he hasn't been suicided yet.

Here's Biden himself admitting that whites are becoming a minority in the very nation they founded, and he's ecstatic about the prospect. If blame has to be allocated for spreading the white replacement "conspiracy theory", then there's plenty to go around.
youtube.com/watch?v=UgrliuQW_-Q

His nose is runny yikes
Is this the face of the right wing?

No one gives a shit what the jibbering niggercattle on "the left" thinks, says, or tries desperately to push and make real, faggot.
If I wanted to watch this trash I'd plug my cable back in.
Take this bullshit kikery off this board.

1. Did tucker do it?
2. Was tucker shot?
If both are no then this shows how retarded they are

They’re calling it that because the ideology he regularly espouses seemed to be a direct influence on the shooter

he should call it the CRT shooting.

What shooting? The Milwaukee shooting at the game?

Probably coke

Democrats murdered over 17,000 people in the United States in 2021.

Democrats account for 80+ percent of arsons, robberies, assaults, car jackings, thefts, vandalism, burglaries, etc.

The true party of disinformation, crime, degeneracy, unaccountability, irresponsibility and fail.

Attached: 1605255027425.jpg (592x800, 206.25K)

Cool, can we call the Waukesha attack the "CNN Christmas Massacre"?

Attached: ren is watching.jpg (1418x1080, 471.27K)

they can't beat em'

so they demonize em'

UN plotting genocide
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp

Let's call it the great replacement shooting 3 and hope for a sequel. As long as dumb Americans are killing other dumb Americans then it is a net gain for the world.

Post direct proofs

Whatever irrelevant shooting the media feels like hyping up at the moment.

seems like joe "racial jungle" bidens ideology is in line with the shooter

Sorry you are not getting any infamy from this one.
You'll forever be known as degenerate wignat furfags.

Attached: 1629413707947.png (1358x762, 807.02K)

What are you talking about. I'm not American. Death to America. From an outsider's perspective the left/right thing is irrelevant as you are all too dumb to be reasoned with. Why don't you come to Burma you filthy commie. I'll line you up with the rest of them.

Attached: 9420814-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 70.45K)