Why do we slut shame women but not men?

Why do we slut shame women but not men?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Why do croats not learn of their history of 500 years of ottoman cock up their ass?

if a guy sleeps with a lot of guys i would call him a faggot

Attached: 1652740366564.jpg (907x904, 105.44K)

Because a man would have to put in alot of effort to get alot of women, whoever a women needs to put in little effort to get alot of men.

People seem to forget that being a womanizer wasn't a positive trait either until the last 100 years or so

Because women are attracted to men who they think women are attracted to. It's why you get rivers of piss at a boy band concert, but the same dynamic doesn't really apply to girl bands with male fans. Why do women insult men by calling them virgin's but men don't insult women by calling them virgin's? Same dynamic. If the cows giving the milk away for free then it's either sour or not in short supply

"getting a lot of women" wasn't a thing

both burn out their emotions and turn bitter

because we can't sex

Are you fucking retarded?
Women carry one egg at the ready. Men carry a gazillion sperm. It is the mans job to spread his seed far and wide, it is the womans job to select among these men.
Forget your modern day ideology bull shit. Nature is all that exists.
Sage

A key that opens every door is a master key.

A door that is opened by any key is a disgusting whore.

I at least proudly slut shame both men and women. If you're wasting 10 hours a week chasing after pussy, you're no better than a woman

Women like to make this point but its mostly women slut shaming women.. if you hate this double standard then start slut shaming men but women love sexually successful men.

Back in time they were killed.

its homophobia

We dont even have gays in croatia
All of gays in croatia are foreigners

how could an entire country be just foreigners? that doesnt make sense

>Naturalistic fallacy

A modern day pagan larper

We are a tourist country

Being capable of having many meaningless sexual encounters is indicative of deep mental problems in women, as that goes against their psychological makeup. That isn't true of men.

Society is stupid and degenerate in ITS current state. Mostly idiots AND sluts shame men for not being manwhores, so who cares.

My Grandfather said to me:
if you have a key that opens every lock, you have a pretty good key.
if you have a lock that gets opened by every key, you have a pretty bad lock.

Attached: 1650792773027.png (500x679, 159.03K)