Nothing feels real

Whenever I look away from my computer screen, nothing seems real. It's all blurry and i feel incapable to interact with it.

How do I fix this?

Attached: image_7-300x225.jpg.png (300x225, 98.41K)

stop looking away from your computer screen

Unironically by taking your meds.

You are experiencing some kind of hallucination or depersonalization. If you feel like everything is a dream, it's like a coping mechanism for your brain. Go see a doctor to get diagnosed, you probably need meds.

Dude it's eye strain. Go outside. Detox from your dopamine addiction. The only advice you'll get here is trannies trying to make you feel like a schizo.

ok, dr chud

You spent too much time looking at your computer screen. You're used to seeing everything in 2D and therefore it has become your new reality. Try to minimize screen time and it will go back to the way it was before. Best of luck, friend.

Attached: f.jpg (1765x2048, 706.09K)

go to sleep and wakenup normal. if it still happens, you are losing your shit

>Detox from your dopamine addiction.
there is no such thing. Stop parroting this retarded meme. You don't need to detox your brain. This is as stupid as that "eat cucumbers to detox your body" meme that tinder sluts parrot.

Your cable has come loose, might need to disconnect you from the Zuckerberg MetaVerse world for a moment....wait one...hopefully you saved your game???..oh shit....this build you're playing doesn't have automatic save points. Ok, well they can respawn you as a Somalian living in Italy... that's close enough right..

Attached: 15580151.jpg (341x155, 7.59K)

It's been happening for years, unfortunately.
Sometimes I feel it very hard and It's fucking me up

I had the same issue. You have some deeper problems you need to address. It can go away without meds, btw. The biggest thing that helped me is to ignore the feeling of unreality and it went away. Now I feel "in" it, again

how the fuck do I ignore the feeling of not feeling real?

Sounds like derealization/depersonalization. Sadly there's no cure for that, but you can minimize its effect.
In general: Touch grass, get out more, eat healthy food, go to gym.
But also: Consult a psychiatrist, explain your situation, he'll probably give you meds.
They'll probably be large dose of lamotrigin + some antidepressant. The best AD i've tested in this combination is Trazodone, ask him about it. Trazodone even helps your libido unlike any other pills.
Good luck, user.

Attached: 1652058544563.jpg (594x499, 237.63K)

Do the rosary. Sit in quiet contemplation. Reflect on your mortality. Exercise. Eat veggies.

>The biggest thing that helped me is to ignore the feeling of unreality and it went away
You called me "dr. chud" but your advice is literally "JUST IGNORE IT". No wonder everyone in Europe hates people from your country.

Microwave attack. The solution is to achieve "chim" and realize the microwaves are not real either.

What your looking for is called derealization

Perfectly normal OP; everything really is bullshit and sometimes your meat conduit catches onto the simulation.

it's a feeling like any other. It's like anxiety or being shy or fearful. I mean, can you talk to me now? Can you think and use words? This means you're capable of acting and living in the real world. It doesn't matter if you have a nagging feeling of something not being right.

What if I don't want to take meds?
I don't want to have fucking ED at 18

Alright, then obsess over it. I'm sure any therapist will tell you to obsess over your mental problems. That'll make it go away. Yes, yes. Also I don't care about my country, I'm an individual. Unlike you, chud.

It means you're a Noctulian and were chosen by Vindex to enforce his edict upon mundane society.

>just ignore anxiety
that's exactly how it works

Then follow the "general" tips. They work way better than meds.
You can still go to psych, just tell the doctor you have no intention in taking pills.

Attached: 91994425_p0_master1200.jpg (842x1200, 434.69K)