Lets be honest

Your opinion has no value or integrity if you post anonymously. Remember this every time some user meme slanders someone with a real name. Your user, they're a real person. They are inherently more correct and relative than you are.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94.45K)

worker harder shill, you need more you's then work harder

Again, you're anonymous. Your integrity value is at 0% you have to source every citation because you have no inherent integrity.

Also you're a coward which is a given. Rather be a brave name-fag than a coward user.

disagree

>Your opinion has no value or integrity if you post anonymously.
Does this go for you, as well? In that case, let me ignore what you say but first:
For one thing, anonymity has no bearing on whether or not something is true. For another thing, subhuman goons like you forced us into this internet ghetto of anonymity because you can't back up your own discourse and resort to rule via the report button, and you know this is true. And then, you've the audacity to complain about anonymity and how "harmful" it is. Get better taste in anime too, faggot. If it's not mecha, it's not worth shit. All fields.

Oh and
>Turns on anonymizer
lol get fucked nigger. You're user just like us all, now.

fubuki is better

Attached: images (1).jpg (525x584, 28.27K)

Everyone, even with a name, should be able to provide citations if they want to sway opinion.
But also being nameless is more useful in a world where you can be fired for something your father said 20 years ago.

Your correct your statements have to carry the weight of your argument and not the dumb blue check mark by your name. Or the false sense of authority you've been given by thinking you're a leader when you get elected fraudulently after not having achieved anything resembling hard work in your entire life.

> words strung together to create truth only become truth when some asshole glues his mugshot to them
Nah

>Your opinion has no value or integrity if you post anonymously.
The opposite is true; anonymity allows people to be honest by removing social capital, censure, unpopularity, or other forms of suppression from the act of speech. Anonymous speech must be taken at face-value, on it's merits, without distortion by the speaker's social status or role. Those who demand the elimination of anonymous speech know this, and want the ability to punish speakers for violating the "party line".

Attached: Panopticon.gif (690x518, 3.68M)

the existence of screencaps alone disproves this

I promise you cowardice will not be rewarded.
Regardless I see anons slandering Jordan Peterson, and you want to be associated with no faces that talk shit on REAL people? These people have the balls to show their faces and voice their opinions. As long as you remain user you will not rise above the squalor.

Precisely, how easily one steps into the crowd, never to be recognized again.
WHY NOT BOTH *gets slapped by two tsunderes*
Undoubtably, but if the masses picked up their integrity values, then they would have nothing to fear. Fear itself is what is driving you towards anonymity, which is, in essence, what "they" desire.
Stay irrelevant internet nerds, you have no spine or presence in the real world.
Is this what you give away for a stable, yet shitty, workforce career? There should be no one above you holding your own words to your throat, if they are they are the devil and should be annihilated thru force.

You must stand on your own two feat, you must use the voice you were given. Tho i am sympathetic to the plight of having one platform in which to speak which highly rewards anonymity and punishes name-faggotry.

This is fear talking. This is unwillingness to stand behind your own statements, even when they may be wrong. It is cowardice speaking, not logic.

Do not be afraid to voice your own opinions, those who slam you for your "wrongness" are the demons, and you are a hero. Be a hero, let your name be found in the dictionary next to the words "never backs down."

Tho.... even I feel more comfortable using an alias, a name only few would recognize. Still, a name is a name if its just the same, my real name would be as irrelevant as this screename. Better to start somewhere than pure chaotic anonymity.

>tells everyone if they post anonymously they have no integrity and their opinion doesnt matter
>does this by posting anonymously

Attached: 1573332318521.gif (400x225, 3.45M)

Ironic yes, but not entirely true. This name has more value than my real name to me. Regardless you wouldn't know who I am even if i told you my name was Morgan Peterson.
You can Dos me, you can swat me, you can whatever, but all it would be doing is validating my opinions in the eyes of any outside observers.

Attached: gb.jpg (615x409, 36.32K)

Sorry fed but im using ambush tactics. You will fear the nameless, faceless, formless psychopath.

It will always have value as long as faggots keep seething with the comments and giving them power

>falls for the jew-pass trick
Your opinion means less to me because you’ve already sold a portion of you soul

>scotston
>ha see how much more value my opinion has now??
Fucking retard

Attached: 1646804043636.jpg (1013x445, 85.81K)

a women wrote this

Attached: 1649319468192.webm (640x360, 2.38M)

Slightly more value than someone with pure anonymity. That's enough.

Anonymous, no-matter how many there may be. Is a singular entity. No opinion apart from vague, no soul apart from the collective agenda.
Easily manipulated into spreading false narratives.

>bro just dox yourself so I can ruin your life for disagreeing with me
Hmm... No.

>Slightly more value than someone with pure anonymity. That's enough.

Post your full name, adress and your photo of yourself. Then i will respect you.

>Your opinion has no value or integrity if you post anonymously
>posts anonymously
kek what a tard

Attached: wut wut inda butt.png (498x491, 348K)