The question is no longer: if Ufo's are real

the question now is: what are they, are they a threat, are they some kind of super tech developed from russia, china, ...??
Even going into the wild here, what if there is a nation this society isn't aware of, developing beyond the scope of what we know since our society is held down by corrupt power griefing assholes. Or, are they indeed from outter space?
Was ommomunoa something else?
Was corona an bio attack of said entities from outer space?

Now that the political landscape has open the door to this topic, confirming that something intelligent is out there that nobody can explain with what we know, all kinds of theories are possible.

The timing is odd too, don't forget we are knee deep in an economy warfare, sold as world war 3 with ukraine and russia. Yet we still get hunter bidens and klaus schwabs vibes all over the place. And as always, with those big wars, the push of ufo tech, or soft disclouser jumps on the sideways.

Attached: 1652835874724.jpg (1280x800, 295.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/ktg9jgef9ehrmu8/UFOs.7z/file
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you really want the answer or is this another slide thread?

>what are they,
Obvious
>are they a threat,
Not if you are white
>are they some kind of super tech
yes
>developed from russia, china, ...??
Kek, no.
>Even going into the wild here, what if there is a nation this society isn't aware of, developing beyond the scope of what we know since our society is held down by corrupt power griefing assholes.
Bingo
>Or, are they indeed from outter space?
No.
>Was ommomunoa something else?
No.
>Was corona an bio attack of said entities from outer space?
No. It was cooked up by kikes and chinks.
Now that the political landscape has open the door to this topic, confirming that something intelligent is out there that nobody can explain with what we know, all kinds of theories are possible.

The timing is odd too, don't forget we are knee deep in an economy warfare, sold as world war 3 with ukraine and russia. Yet we still get hunter bidens and klaus schwabs vibes all over the place. And as always, with those big wars, the push of ufo tech, or soft disclouser jumps on the sideways.

Probably space Jews. We shouldn’t engage.

no the question is actually when are the aliens

>supertech developed by russia, china

Attached: 1650150495300.jpg (918x544, 33.27K)

UFOs are US secret tech. This UFO reveal is a desperate distraction from how fucked things are. It wont even work.

Attached: 1603514997715.gif (224x224, 3.33M)

i am legit interested about this topic

are you really expecting species that flies around in giant space turds to be of any credible threat to humanity?

I still have my pet theory that the ufos are vehicles from a civilization that developed under the sea, probably older than human civilzation.
No that we have nuclear weapons and pollute the ocean they have more interest in us.

to have any expectation or what ever theories based on the little knowledge i have, also considering that those who rule over clown world keeping knowledge away from us and only push this society for their own gain, don't you think your mind went to simple on this? Downplaying it on purpose here?

uFOS ARE real. Ave u ever played EVE ONLINE? that shit is real nigga...
but yall fuckin dumb GOML

I did until last week. Undubbed 5 accounts. Fuck CCP.

What really was standing out yesterday at the hearing in the congress.
They answered everything about the UFO cases, but questions about UAPs, nope, close hearing.

I wonder who the bigger threat here is, those from above or underneath us?

>Was corona an bio attack of said entities from outer space?
i hope you niggers are ready to die on that hill because by the looks of the capitol "riot" - this will be your last scam

The truth about aliens, without any bullshit:
mediafire.com/file/ktg9jgef9ehrmu8/UFOs.7z/file

Attached: good grey.png (238x290, 52.81K)

R.I.P
VILERAT

there is nobody in space, the jews always want us to look to the space to find aliens there, but if you look at sealife this is more alien like than what we would space aliens expect to be, so yes its more likely that aliens come from under the sea
most likely antarctica or around the arctic

since ever they try to brainwash us that aliens come from space, all those gay ass hollywood movies including ALF that tell us, the aliens come from space etc..

I also heard jews are aliens sent here to extract all the wealth from this planet

THE WEALTH IS SHIT THO.

THEY HARVESTING OUR SHIT AND PISS.

space isn't real

of course UFO's are real
cause UFO doesnt mean alien, UFO means unidentifiable flying object, which has nothing to do with aliens

UFOs are just the government or ancient demons or something playing with us like humans play with cats with a laser pointer. "Ooooh, aaaaa, the thing moves so unnaturally, it can slow down and speed up in an instant and turn at right angles! Lets get all excited and chase after it!"
What's more likely... there's a bunch of hunky spacemen in blue leotards flying around in physical ships, or... there's just some existing secret technology that can create the illusion of UFOs. That latter is at least just as likely as the former. Think how easy it would be: make some holograms, figure out a way to fool radar by giving it fake data or hacking it, have a little drone where the ET UFO supposedly is that emits signals.

Attached: 1651108572723.jpg (700x612, 198.38K)

YOU ARE AN UFO
WALK AROUND

OOF UR FLYING THRU SPACE NIGGA

yo, glowies, listen...
you shouldn't touch these ufo threads if you want to know what the chaotic shitpost flow can bring to light.
I know you this is what you want to know too.
Turn off your bots and tell your agents to stay down.

ONLY UR PERSONAL LIL SPACE IS

UR THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE
CUS THE UNIVERSE IS INFINITE
SO EVERYTHING IS CENTER

UFO's are just black-budget secret US military aircraft.

"Grey aliens" are a fiction promoted by establishment media to accomplish two goals: to keep everybody confused about the provenance of the aircraft, and to promulgate the 20'th century new-age religious belief in "aliens".

That's all there is to it. The program has been running for nearly a century.

Attached: image_2022-05-18_022626657.png (659x439, 272.63K)

They’re just balloons, birds, stars, astronomical and normal phenomena, planes, drones, Chinese lanterns, etc

Nothing extraordinary. At most there’s the odd classified military plane, but nothing that technologically advanced/schizo level sci-fi wet dreams, just the equivalent of what the stealth bomber was at the time when it was classified.

This was all a dog and pony show to cover up skunkworks. These are not aliens, they are US military craft. I've seen one with my own eyes in flight. Absolutely bizarre looking aircraft but the TRB is 100% American.

ODOM
D
O
M

the best meth addict to ever do it

Reminder:

The tic-tac etc are interesting specifically because they were within US military training area during exercises.

If it was another country, it's literally an act of war

If it was US military, it wouldn't have been basically minding its own business.

If it was a military contractor, that's insanely dangerous and illegal and absolutely not something that would happen.

If it was experimental US military, it wouldn't be tested or used off the coast of California where a shit ton of people and military would see it.

These are the things that make it unique.. and people with no military background don't understand how insanely planned, organised, orchestrated all military drills, exercises, units and training.. are.

If they wanted to test it with US military radar and tech etc they would do all of that in the middle of the desert or in Alaska or some shit exactly how they do it with all their other development technologies.