Why are we against a plant based diet Pol??

It's the best thing you can do to reduce global warming
On a personal level

Attached: 279076649_852870949448053_3624323829969784512_n.jpg (720x806, 110.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DJztXj2GPfk?t=34
reddit.com/r/funny/comments/uqu9g9/scammer_watches_500_disappear_after_wasting_10/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You learned everything you know from Aramaic Jews, Next.

youtu.be/DJztXj2GPfk?t=34

you should be on a cum diet

Attached: 1562384709987.jpg (720x867, 64.72K)

>It's the best thing you can do to reduce global warming
no, that would be killing yourself.
you first, nigger

White women are on Indian bvll cum diet

You offset consuming way less resources by quintupling your relative population size. Also the smell, oh god the smell...

because meat tastes delicious and is more nutricious than fucking rabbit food

Attached: European-Colonialization.png (1271x845, 261.27K)

>you first, nigger
Why are you racist ???
Jealousy??? ,

you need protien & fat to become big and strong.

not even poo women want your stinky curry

Attached: 1564189379559.jpg (890x1018, 284.94K)

>Genes (good ) too which white men lack

Indians were never on a plant-based diet, they were vegetarians not vegans. Also, early Aryan Indian civilziation weren't even vegetarian, especially not the higher classes. Even the vedic kings talk about all the meat they ate all the time. That aside no one in history has ever had a "plant based diet" because that diet wasn't invented by kikes until in the 1960s.

Post wrist.

you can't stop global warming
just suck it

>which white men lack

this hard cope. if indians ate real food you lot wouldnt be scrawny thin embaressments

Attached: images (4).jpg (480x360, 15.31K)

Attached: Screenshot_20210408-154045_Edge.jpg (1440x3040, 803.42K)

>1. civilizations are cyclical when it comes to their success.
>2. the ancients had a lot more difficulty coming up with their discoveries and inventions that people do today. Today even a midwit can "contribute" to soience.
>3. countries like India, etc. need to adapt to the modern world and recover

Attached: 1631857943788.png (142x124, 4.42K)

Why are Indians so delusional lol

Your language, religion, civilisation and culture literally came from North European Aryans from Europe. This is a scientific fact. Hating on Whites as an Indian is like if I hated on Norwegians despite them being my more pureblooded ancestors who are where all my people's noble families hailed from. Pure Seethe cope and Jealousy.

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-WC1x5gFbPIlp0sd.jpg (5922x2542, 2.2M)

>White women are on Indian bvll cum diet
It's the other way around.

what the fuck even is this poo cope thread

Attached: 1652854361027.jpg (383x504, 46.55K)

Attached: 1623893470094.jpg (425x372, 60.97K)

Every civilzation was plant based. It's only in the last century that meat production/demand increased to the level that everyone eats meat at every meal of the day, coinciding with a massive increase in obesity and basically every non-infectious disease.

Why do Australians show up with Indian hate ?

James LaFond redpilled me on the grain Jew.

It's a lie propagation on Any Forums

yes they never hunted for animals, fine grasp on reality you got there nigger

No civilization has been "plant based" tardbro. Every single civilization that has ever existed has eaten lots of meat and eggs and dairy. Civilizations came after the agricultural revolution that made such things plentiful and accessible to most. No one was "plant based" before that either. No tribe, no society, no nothing.

>6000 BC
Not even close. This type of temple architecture in India dates to the 16th to 18th centuries.
They have some older temples with pillars, beginning in the 5th century or so, because they were in contact with Greeks before that.

Indians believe everything about them is ancient because they don't have a grasp of time. To them, 500 years or 5000 years or 500000000000000 years is all the same, i.e. "ancient".

Look up "Kumari Kandam" to see their absolute African-tier we-wuzzery, just draw a triangle in the Indian sea, claim it was an ancient continent 75000 years ago filled with magical Vedic UFOs and what have you. Wakanda is a hyper realistic documentary compared to the Indian grasp of history.

reddit.com/r/funny/comments/uqu9g9/scammer_watches_500_disappear_after_wasting_10/

Attached: aUSDAu.gif (320x180, 425.25K)

Getting rid of 90% of India's population would be much better.

>images (4)
You could have just abandoned thread like a coward, but you had to prove that you're retarded.

I am pretty sure bottom pic never happend, but without the ridiciolous camoflage I prefer bottom pic.

>we wuz kangs

Obesity in the USA has nothing to do with meat consumption faggot

That's obvious. Everyone in the west ate meat in the 1950s and no one were obese.

Killed Steve Jobs and some other faggots.

Eliminating meat from your diet gives you pancreatic cancer

Fuck the west ?

Good morning my bloody basterd

Not Mongols. Unless “civilization” only means basedboys sitting and eating onions.

Because the calculations were made, the science is in and is indisputable: a single plant calorie farmed causes more suffering than a single animal calorie farmed.

How you may ask? Pretty simple, to prepare farm land causes massive devastation to the micro and macro fauna of the region, and the combined neural connections of said fauna per calorie is around four to six times as much as animal based farming. Meaning you are literally promoting suffering and deathmongering in the world if you are vegan.

And global warming is not only unstoppable, but also a good thing, so no idea why'd you be wanting to stop that.

They mostly ate grains, and yeah their health suffered for it.

Who are you talking about? Some civilization has had grain primarily as a peasant/slave class diet, but no civilization has been "mostly eating grains" no.

what do animals eat

Cope, Pajeet, I stole one of your most beautiful women and made her a white supremacist.
How about them curries?

Not really, they just ate less meat and more fat, connective tissues etc. as well as more accessible stuff like fish and milk. Vegetables and fruits too, but those were not plant based diets.

This whole fight about plant based vs meat based is just the most retarded debate ever.
The real fight should be healthy vs unhealthy diet.
Eating meat is good for you. But, if all the meat you eat is deep fried chicken in unhealthy omega 6 rich vegetable oils or a pepperoni pizza, you're not healthy.
Eating vegetables is also good for you. But, if you're on a plant based diet and you're drinking a lot of cola, then you won't be healthy.
A proper healthy diet would be eating healthy meat(I eat canned fish mostly), eggs, dairy(mostly cheese) and lots of non starchy vegetables.
Keep your consumption of sugar low. No colas, or cakes or pies or sweets. If you want something sweet, eat a fruit(like a melon or berries). Keep your carb intake below 100gms per day if you don't workout a lot.
Most people, doesn't matter if they're vegan of meat eaters, are unhealthy. And, it's all because the modern day diet has sugar and carbs in everything, from breads to cakes to pasta. If you're eating something processed, there's high carbs and sugar in it. Try to not eat it, or reduce your dependence on it.

Attached: eat well anons.jpg (1024x665, 108.18K)

>peasant/slave class
The vast majority of humans for most of history.

The flora, they eat the flora, not the fauna.

Ever been to a pasture? I guess not, it's a naturally fauna and flora rich environment. It's probably the manure that does that.

disinformation shill faggot

>reduce global warming

Attached: lolp.jpg (251x242, 10.29K)

Plant based more like plant cringe lmao