Australian Election General /AEG/

Who do you think is going to win the Australian election pol? Albo from the Labor party or Scomo from the Liberal party? Or maybe you reckon its going to be a hung parliament?

Attached: 1652840774446m.jpg (1024x576, 104.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

electorate.aec.gov.au/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I'M GONNA BLOW UP THE PARLIAMENT BUILDING ON 20TH AT 2:40

Attached: FITsHPmUUAEjQBa.jpg (680x661, 59.89K)

FIND YOUR ELECTORATE. POST YOUR OPTIONS.

put postcode here
electorate.aec.gov.au/
google result + abc for a table of candidates (scroll down on article) & post.

Should look like pic related.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 8.59.10 pm.png (801x391, 44.78K)

It sure did happen under Lib, it's just going to accelerate under Labor. Liberals only see property as an investment and will continue the housing crisis trend, but Labor's current party does not have the ability nor the means to address the issue. Australia will continue this path for decades to come regardless of who wins.
Labor are very tough on internet censorship, it's part of their party history and their members. Liberals use the police as their personal bodyguards and have passed many internet censorship laws too as of recent date, all to the praise of both parties. It's a mutual agreement between major parties.
>support CCP interests, this should be very obvious with port of darwin, but we have Scomao doing plenty of favours, cunt has compromised this country so many times
Yeah nice argument there, it's all too obvious on Labor's China stance. Again, Labor is Liberal on steroids in this category if you remember previous positions.
>continue being unaccountable and failing at every single possible opportunity, like fuck sake just not be shit
That can be the slogan of Australian politics.
>media just ignores it
Aus media is garbage.
Reminder that Liberals were useless when the states mandated the vax despite it "being against federal policy" while Labor is also pro-mandate with less party pushback.

Swamp completely drained. No boomer libs remain, except maybe Dutton since everyone is scared of him.

Vote for a federal ICAC with powers. Nothing would be more based than a holiday trip to the federal courts for our incumbents.

based

decking children policy

Attached: 281719434_10160671934076264_7363539074014594167_n.jpg (2048x1365, 695.53K)

correct nothing will be more based than seeing federal grubs in public court hearings.

Vote Labor for max luls

Yeah I’m sure a fed Labor ICAC is gonna be just as toothless and biased as Vics IBAC

how is ibac toothless

ok doomer

>FIND YOUR ELECTORATE
Still can't believe there is an electorate in Melbourne called Goldstein and that the Greens candidate there is a post-wall woman called "McRoastie." It just seems like some troll from Any Forums

Because they aren’t “independent”, they get selected and paid by the government
It usually goes like this:
>”hey boss, do you remember using public money for campaigning?”
>”nah can’t recall”
>”investigation over, good work everyone”

>Who do you think is going to win the Australian election pol?

It doesn't matter, they've classified anything legitimately anti-communist as "hate speech" and imprison any truly representative political party.

Enjoy being hostage to China and its puppettered NGO's like the WHO.

kek
Zoe Daniel has a good chance I think.

>ibac isnt toothless!!!!!
yeah, okay, you do realize ibac is subservient to the parliament. they can only do what they're told to do.

I don't think that's correct. "I don't recall" was Gladys, ofc. And that case hasn't finished. Either way, MORE of it is better than NONE at fed level. Plus so much evidence is already clear on govt corruption some cases would be quick work. And it would still be funny. Don't lose hope user.

Voting Xenophon in Senate and UAP in HoR

MATT CANAVAN MOST BASED POLITICIAN

>Sigma coal miner cosplay
>Enriches his family's personal wealth over the interests of his own party in other states
>Quit his cabinet position because Barnaby lost a leadership spill
>shitposter
>advocated for coal mining companies so well he killed the moderate faction of the liberals

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 3.24.57 pm.png (396x396, 269.14K)

I guess you don’t recall the half dozen times Dan couldn’t recall incredibly important details?
Or you only pay attention when it’s accusations about the other party, all the accusations against your guy is just made up

Nah that's just the one I remember seeing. I'm sure he said it as well. regardless, neither have concluded. Don't be too blackpilled desu.

Don’t be too naive

We don't have great choices between these two parties, but I am sure you can see why at least this time around, Labor would be the better choice, the current government does not even try to hide their corruption and contempt for the general public.
>Liberals only see property as an investment and will continue the housing crisis trend, but Labor's current party does not have the ability nor the means to address the issue. Australia will continue this path for decades to come regardless of who wins.
Unfortunately I agree as taking away support from the overinflated markets is a political death sentence, neither party would ever live that down if it happened under them, so they have vested interests.
>Liberals use the police as their personal bodyguards and have passed many internet censorship laws too as of recent date, all to the praise of both parties. It's a mutual agreement between major parties.
While it still passed, it was noted that they were unhappy with how it was passed.
>it's all too obvious on Labor's China stance
The alternative here is that we have Dutton fearmongering and escalating with China when it is literally nothing. There is no benefit to us.
They still continue to fuck up in the Asia-Pacific. Not once has a LNP PM been to the Soloman Islands, and even when that situation deteriorated, they still never went, let alone the Foreign Affairs minister.
>Aus media is garbage.
This is because the LNP enables them, enforces NDAs and does what Murdoch and Co do whatever they see fit.

welp, if the teals get in they'll probably support Helen Haines's bill - who is an independent. I'll be watching what amendments are proposed when it gets tabled for sure.

>independent
Nah she was carried by a Voices4 mob and climate 200
It’s just green/Labor without the baggage