Sonnenrad

Wingat fags can eat a dick. This is a wheel, spinning to cast shadowy illusions that conceal the pure light behind it. The serpents projector.

Look at the recent shooter, colors are inverse. White wheel, as if it's light blocking out the dark. This is what these serpentnigger faggots use; literally a Luciferian symbol on par with an inverted cross. Fags.

Attached: 2048px-Black_Sun.svg.png (2048x2048, 117.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2RhmG6Ws8PU
youtu.be/-6nVKULeGdE
youtube.com/watch?v=i6TzTM69LMw
youtu.be/ByBtDdimAto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based and true-pilled

can you give me the side by side comparison?

Where the fuck can I buy a sonnenrad flag bros

Look top-down.

Attached: IMG_20220518_024912_493.jpg (774x946, 79.06K)

>Look at the recent shooter
Learn about the Jesuit Order
Look at their logo and count the rays
then read the sepher yetzirah

surf the kali yuga, nigger

>This is a wheel, spinning to cast shadowy illusions that conceal the pure light behind it. The serpents projector.
Did you really just pull that out of your ass? No wonder you pray to the voices inside the head of an incestous, child murdering jewish skizo.
true-pilled
It’s truth-pilled, retard

>Sunday, Blood Sunday
Guess SATYRday removed blood textures for Sabbath. Suck Syanide Saturn Shill.

Attached: IMG_20220518_002755_014.jpg (475x364, 27.01K)

I always hated it for that reason and because it looks like an anus
The swastika is the only real symbol of Aryan struggle

Attached: swastika-logo-vector-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 45.59K)

Schwarze Sonne
Black Sun
Sonnenrad
Sunwheel
You filthy halfbreed nigger, abort yourself!
The Green Ray from the Black Sun
youtu.be/2RhmG6Ws8PU

Shove your blackened spokes up your ass, 4Dnigger.
youtu.be/-6nVKULeGdE

Attached: AATXAJy72enxkq2-dH3A9kX-hBL6wYP_ed8E9oOqrQ=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo.jpg (900x900, 147.72K)

God mutts are pathetic

Ugly symbol for ugly souls

>Luciferian
Yes you christcuck zombie-rabbi worshipping faggot
Lucifer = Lux (Greek and Latin, Light) + Fero (Greek bringing or carrying)
Light Bringer

youtube.com/watch?v=i6TzTM69LMw

The inverted cross is a Christian symbol you dumbass, it's the cross on which St. Peter was crucified. Fucking amerimutts can't even write correct and plausible bullshit. Fuck you.

Here's a love song to your slithering pal. Follow the same path of its vocalist.
youtu.be/ByBtDdimAto

Attached: Theosophy.png (200x226, 91.36K)

Christkike feels European symbol is evil. Every.single.time

I pray to Lucifer/Prometheus and I refuse to stop.

"Christianity, sprung from Jewish roots and comprehensible only as a growth on this soil, represents the counter-movement to any morality of breeding, of race, of privilege: it is the anti-Aryan religion par excellence. Christianity - the revaluation of all Aryan values, the victory of chandala values, the gospel preached to the poor and base, the general revolt of all the downtrodden, the wretched, the failures, the less favoured, against 'race': the undying chandala hatred as the religion of love."

(Twilight of the Idols)

Attached: niet.jpg (474x636, 75.91K)

Yes, that's exactly what people associate the symbol with, noone has ever viewed it as satanic in essence.

Attached: A-299878-1143107554.jpg (359x503, 36.94K)

That's going to be hard to unsee. Thanks a lot.

>muh lucifer muh yahweh
christians are so tiresome, sun wheel is one of the best most aesthetic pro white symbols out there

I read it when you post it a while ago. Interesting stuff. I think you compared it to an upsidedown cross as well. Can you post more about it? Ty

Attached: Polish_20220517_172355433.jpg (1440x755, 345.93K)

A zodiac wheel (Pagan) formed out of sigs (Pagan Nordic rune) that mimics a swastika (Hindu symbol). Yes Brown Supremacy ftw.

STOP SMOKING DOPE.

Attached: COkAL-nWcAAFcY6.jpg (624x386, 61.08K)