Take into account these two rules of life

>Law of Large Numbers
I really like this one because if you think about it constantly with patterns, you realize how true it really is. The only example I have that doesn't follow this is that somehow my socks labeled L and R will go on runs over 10 being on the wrong foot if I don't look. That is truly something I don't understand

>History repeats itself
Every 80-100 years is a massive worldwide conflict. Whites get their backs against a wall the decide to crusade. Yes the times were different but during those times, the times were different from a few hundred years prior as well.

When you put these two parts of the equation together, what are we realistically looking at in the next 15 years?

Attached: 886c2c5ab54d30c6fb6ba9a4a16844445b707e90cef7fa565e1355c7f9a93d39.jpg (408x431, 88.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

be1lib.org/book/5624449/ff4994
be1lib.org/book/3677506/290e47
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Francis Fukiyama already wrote about this. Conflict is over. Prepare for world peace.

>Law of Large Numbers
Eventually shit just evens out. But Whites have been getting the shit end of the stick for quite some time now. Too many times to be considered natural. The only logical conclusion is that Whites will take back the Ws in these interactions, however it may be. It will likely be sift and violent, but the we are quietly stockpiling a MASSIVE string of Ws the likes of which the world has never seen.

Attached: stickshift.webm (640x640, 2.87M)

>Prepare for world peace.
What did Francis mean by that? Also by his name being French and Japanese?

>When you put these two parts of the equation together, what are we realistically looking at in the next 15 years?
sadness. ever since this supposed world end in 2012

>flag
>muh peace
Go fuck yourself nigger.

Attached: 1652562630969.jpg (1050x2019, 465.15K)

The Fourth Turning. Read it, faggot.

>History repeats itself
This world and it's interconnected technology has found itself feeling immune to a worldwide conflict. Maybe we get straight up WW3. Maybe not. Maybe something else happens that shakes up the world landscape in a massive way.. Fact is, it's due time for it to happen. But when you look at the fact that this time, unlike any other, many countries have been invaded by kikes and niggers like no time in history... Well we can guess that the conflict will have to do with that. And using the law of large numbers, it's going to be a massive backlash to that.

Attached: [BTCLOD.COM] Anna Shcherbakova Costume Change Free Skate-720p(2).webm (720x1280, 1.42M)

Haven't read a full book in a coons age, maybe I will. But only because the recommendation came from a waffle like that special ops guy and pic related

Attached: welcomeNIGGER.png (1230x3211, 444.2K)

Look into the Strauss–Howe generational theory if you are a lazy nigger, it gives the basics. If you plan on reading the book, read also The Decline of the West by Oswald Spangler, it is a good complementary read about the topic.

The Fourth Turning: be1lib.org/book/5624449/ff4994

The Decline of the West: be1lib.org/book/3677506/290e47

End of history, no moar conquest. Silly idea, but excellent bait from the original poast

>When you put these two parts of the equation together, what are we realistically looking at in the next 15 years?
The socks are not going to match yet again?

So can you tell me - I'm assuming you've read the books in full.

I'm a busy guy and basically, like many others, have learned to gather the points of books in bullet points here on Any Forums.. If I already understand a lot of the talking points without needing to delve into the details, are thsoe books worth reading every page?

Shut the fuck up liar

It's an idea used as soft power: IE if every1 agrees with idea, then it proves itself. Therefore perpetuate idea thru academia and so on. was never meant 4 normies becuz ppl who havent been thru academia brutalization (mind-pwnage) can easily see how stoopid it is

Gambler's Fallacy, Ivan.

I've lost more money playing Roulette than any other fucking game ever. It's always after 4-7 Blacks or Reds in a row I start to bet heavily on the other.

The other thing I like to do is bet 1 part equally on the 2/3 rows that didn't land previously. Then double, double, double, then quadruple the bet cuz its sure, then double that one ,...... but then it hits 0

Only losers read books. True chads only watch football (or as you call it "soccer") and drink beer all day long, sleeping in a puddle of vomit and saliva on a shit-stained 35+ years old mattress fully clothed after trying to score a cheap whore at a local bar and failing time and time again.

are you a bot designed by some Any Forums autist

>True chads only watch football (or as you call it "soccer"
I might have pissed myself laughing ivan

TL:DR
4th Turning : 4 generational archetypes that are born after each other, every 4th generations, there is a big cataclysmic event that "reset" the next turning. We are at the eve of our cataclysmic event.

Decline of the West : Civilizational soul is +- 1000 years, Faustian soul (the West) is coming to its end.

That's a step one done, king. Now you need to drink at least 2 gallons of the cheapest beer you have in supply in your local town, start a fight at a Wallmart parking lot, then you know the drill - fully clothed, 35+ yo mattress, vomit, rise and shine - you're a chad!

I only drink pic related. 1L per night ish. sometimes more sometimes slightly less. Had me about 15 mojitos the other day, then migrated to another bar where I had 4-5 more shots of god knows what, and also 3 or 4 of Angostura bitters. Got in a fight while standing in the drive through line of a Hardees and got knocked down for the first time ever by a good shot to the jaw at 34 years old. He hit me and I tripped over myself on the curb and fell down.
I have never felt so demoralized in my entire life, got up, headbutted that dirty injun, and put him to sleep (I had 40 pounds on him I'm not even sure why he decided to randomly fight me for calling him a pussy).

Attached: black_velvet__58019.1455957231.jpg (962x1280, 156.25K)

Point being I can drink 1.5 L of black velvet and get in no fights and my night just ends perfectly. Start mixing it up and I'm apparently fighting injuns

>everything is true

Drag them by the hair so they don't fill up with dirt

>inb4 standard Any Forums nerd getting beat up for the first time
pic related is me over time, and as a guy who has drank a liter or more each night for nearly 2 decades, had a coke problem for a good amount of time, been in some scuffles... That little fucker hit me just right and I still feel it 3 days later. Maybe I'm just getting old but still that curb fucked with everything.

Attached: Whattimedoes.jpg (1781x1711, 490.65K)

also I still won so fuck you faggots coming at me. He didn't get up but I did. But my fucking lip hurts now 3 days later and I hate it

Here is my point of view. White extinction is imminent. Whatever you think the category "white" is. It's certainly not only skin color, but something else.

As a Jew, I'm of the opinion that white extinction is a good outcome. That's pretty normal. But, that's not all. Unlike other Jews, I think I can convince you (supposedly white people) that white extinction is good.

I will lay out my arguments later today. Keep thread bumped and stay tuned, it will be a banger. I'm very confident that you will be convinced if you hear me out.