It just isn't gonna get better

America betrayed me, and now it's gonna betray you.

This is my angry video.

youtube.com/watch?v=kH00jYmawKQ

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 12.25.26 AM.png (1790x1222, 1.76M)

your shed is your castle wayne
sometimes protecting the small things is all you can do

i thought you were dead but i guess they fooled me. Keep shooting for the stars my boy

Attached: eddyswaifu.png (326x326, 51.82K)

>your shed is your castle wayne
>sometimes protecting the small things is all you can do
ok

Why the fuck did you kick me from the discord Wayne? You kick out everyone interesting.. Sure we all would have been banned anyway but still. Was it because you thought i wanted to kill you and got freaked out about everyone

What happened to all the domain names you own? You can’t sell those?

You told us the future was bright, Wayne!

wow i thought you were going to talk about current affairs not blog post get a job dude and out of your own head

Attached: ef2.jpg (680x515, 34.64K)

>What happened to all the domain names you own? You can’t sell those?
takes time.

Arent you gonna die from the heat of your shed this summer? Shouldnt you be worried about that rather than worring about anything else?
Im convinced youre a fucking legitimate retard wayne. Good luck you bag of dick eater.

Attached: 1652848099194.gif (640x640, 3.06M)

wayne, your mom sounds like a nut. do yourself a favour and live in defiance of her. dont pride yourself on "always being the one to show up." i know, after being raised by toxic cunts

I would like to buy one from you. Which ones you got on offer and how much?

Wayne, you have to start e-begging. Set up a Patreon, PayPal or whatever else and get some paypigs. Get yourself a nice camper and live on the road. You have to get out of that desert shithole shed you're in.

>I would like to buy one from you. Which ones you got on offer and how much?

not selling

>wayne, your mom sounds like a nut. do yourself a favour and live in defiance of her. dont pride yourself on "always being the one to show up." i know, after being raised by toxic cunts
>>>
your right

Then can you complain about not having
money when you have domain names worth 100k+

especially if you are driving to meet her at the designated time? if that rich bitch aint helping with gas, save yourself the trip, she clearly doesnt appreciate you always being punctual stop wasting your money on her

I offered the guy $2.5 million for one and he turned me down because I’m Jewish

What domain name was it?

I know he owns letsgohookup.com

wayne, build yourself a home. even if its going around and finding wood from construction sites that will get thrown out and can buy on the cheap, just do it. it will be better than a tin coffin.

what a retarded nigger faggot.
get a real job you scum.

Wayne it's pretty nigger tier to be talking about local law enforcement like that.

goddamit wayne. set up some donation platform. im sorry you are suffering through the heat

>my mom is flush with money but wont loan me a couple hundred bucks
typical boomer
>they'd rather us die and suffer
they cabal have been planning this out for ages

consider maybe panning for gold/silver/platinum, save some cash and buy a couple of goats. shits going to get super rough with the impending food shortages.

Get a job you fucking loser faggot

I've seen this one before.
Next scene he fucks his mom.

Attached: yep.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

You're an entitled bitch Wayne, I'll come to your little shed and beat the shit out of you for whinging like my 10 yo daughter

Attached: fuckyouwaynelamebitch.jpg (259x194, 5.01K)