What is wrong with zoomers? Is TikTok a psyop?

Why do zoomers spend so much time watching 10-second clips of nothing? Have you ever seen a kid watching TikToks? They look so numb with their eyes fixated on the screen, and listening to an ever-changing hellish dissonance. I worry about the future.

vidrel has 40 million views and 4.5 million likes, is made by the largest account on tiktok with 140 million followers.
All of the videos are similar negative IQ dances to amerinigger cacophony.

Attached: tikt.webm (720x1080, 2.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/brain/article/145/2/476/6356504
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1652859322502.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its run by china, purposely engineered in a way to make the zoomies dumb

this is the most normal tiktok I've seen. it's literally just teenagers having fun you autist.

>We report the first outbreak of a new type of mass sociogenic illness that in contrast to all previously reported episodes is spread solely via social media. Accordingly, we suggest the more specific term ‘mass social media-induced illness’.

>In Germany, the current outbreak of mass social media-induced illness is initiated by a ‘virtual’ index case, who is the second most successful YouTube creator in Germany and enjoys enormous popularity among young people. Affected teenagers present with similar or identical functional ‘Tourette-like’ behaviours, which can be clearly differentiated from tics in Tourette syndrome.
academic.oup.com/brain/article/145/2/476/6356504

When did parents decide to stop doing their job?
We cannot blame the other forever, we have to take responsibility and fix what we can.

Chinese subversion to dumb down western youth

I don't think this was happening during the Vine era (7 second videos) so Idk whats going on

Im guessing you need the music to make this video make sense.

Age of the girl in black shorts? I would love her as my wife.

Since when did fun mean broadcasting your
self to a botnet with over 1 billion active users monthly?

>brainwashes western and eastern zoomers
>provides secondary brainwashing to eastern zoomers to undo primary brainwashing
>glorious CCP victory!

It's a natural progression. We've been getting dumbed down with technology and our attention spans are getting shorter and shorter with each generation. Our memory is being destroyed, which convieniently plays right into the hands of those who pull fast ones on us.

Short form media should be eradicated. We gotta start training people to have longer attention spans again.
For fuck's sake, I can't even read a book anymore cause my attention is so fucked. And I'm not even a tiktok using zoomer. My vice is 10-20 minute youtube videos. Can't even imagine how fucked zoomer brains are.

it's 2 roasties being retarded and getting 4m likes for it

You are overly-optimistic
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1652859322502.webm

You never knew, how to read, Nigger. You are too dumb. Go back to the field.

Nigga it ain't hard to understand, it's the same shit in real life but through a screen. The validation, the dopamine from the perceived "socializing" that's happening etc.
Pretty girls doing silly/cute things makes are brains light up it's not fucking hard to figure out. The issue is this new tech that makes our dynamic entirely different. It has pros and cons, the new generations will adapt to the changes better than the older ones. We aren't exceptional in this regard here on Any Forums with our shitposts and memes. The new rules for socialization and human interactions to coexist with the new technology is being set. We're in a TRANSitional stage. Apply this idea to every aspect in life and the world as you know it makes sense. The EARTH is transitioning to a new phase, and what you are seeing is the transitional process of this at the micro level, all slowed down. Imagine your life time is but a few second in the chaos of a mixture of chemicals as it becomes a new compound. The earth is essentially trans and we'll keep seeing shit like this (everything you complain about on Any Forums) until the new normal settles. The elites are not CREATING this crap they are simply taking charge of a process they know is natural and inevitable. That is true power, working WITH the universe, WITH the flow, not against it. Yes, the cyberpunk dystopia where anime is real is the end goal, it IS where this is going and it IS going to happen. Your job is figuring out how to make the best of this, whether you participate or not (if you even have the choice).

TL;DR everything is changes get used to it or die now so you don't have to suffer being "left behind".

Personally, I choose to suffer being left behind.

take meds

the problem with most zoomers is emotional maturity, a lot of people 15-21 are emotionally stunted because their parents dont care about them and everything they learned they learned from internet and public education. thats why they all fawn over normie stuff like tv shows and music because thats where their identity came from. you'll notice the npc zoomers will always fit into a stereotypical mold of some kind of internet personality, such as alt bpd hello kitty girl, vsco/vine basic white girl, tough rapper gangster guy from the hood who makes cloud rap on soundcloud, etc etc. take away anything involving internet and ask them what their personality is, they wont know. maybe they'll say like a zodiac sign and that "they dont take no shit" or something they heard in a song, still from the internet. the open paganism and witchcraft came from the internet too because most if not all of them were christian at some point or just atheist. the entire religion of paganism blew up just because of internet cancer influencers spreading it, and now zoomer npcs who grew up on nothing but internet believe it as real life. to them it's normal. just like to boomers, watching cable tv all day or getting a job by calling the place of business and asking is normal, because they had no internet.

I am growing stronger

It wasn’t. Vine was more organic, and it was mostly just funny shit. Tiktok is deliberately subversive and aimed at teens.

They grew up on YouTube kids. What are you expecting here? They raised the perfect generation of sheep and retards. Easily distracted, self absorbed, mindless consumers. Took then a few generations from the 80s but they succeeded.

if you don't understand why, you've probably never done shit like this with your friends. it reminds you of good times just fucking around doing nothing, and sending a snap of it to another friend. This is wholesome and positive as fuck compared to the rest of the oversexualized propaganda on the app