Beta male fathers raise whore daughters. JP is a faggot low T beta

> tfw you're Jordan Peterson
> Addicted to antidepressants
> Addicted to benzos
> Look like sickly stick
> Constantly cries and breaks down about superheroes like Bane and story characters
> Peddles pseudointellectual dog turds to brainlets and incels
> Bases world view on shitty psychology takes
> Goes into a coma for benzo
> "Here's how you should change your life"
> TFW your daughter is the CEO of your company
> tfw she leaves her husband and kid to have sex with random men in eastern europe including romanian human traffickers
> She gets pregnant from a guy she barely knows
> "Strong family values"

Attached: 34ga0j.jpg (1080x1346, 169.09K)

>daughter

Attached: 61iRRgaqG0L._AC_SL1200_.jpg (1096x1090, 61.48K)

lol you do this for pennies

>eceleb
who fucking cares

i bet his room isn't even clean.

Attached: 1564078115768.jpg (960x540, 45.02K)

He lost Twitter privileges for slagging on a chubby woman who wasn't even less attractive than his wife

Who?
cares

that was confirmation that he was low T. I hate fatty glorification too, but that woman was breedable

He married a jewess. Of course his daughter is one too.

Baste

Attached: file.png (386x512, 336.44K)

she looks steatopygic, basically like an average fat black woman

this is exactly how you deal with women and their stupid opinions

>just bee yourself :-)

Attached: db17a070f9226e7cced9ac5fa4dfa0754592380681689de9ad94219320d612a5.jpg (755x553, 59.63K)

The whole Peterson family are russian spies and agents of influence (in Minecraft). I have seen several of Peterson's materials on Christianity and communism, and the fact that communism left a great mark on Russia has almost always been ignored. Solzhenitsyn and this Orthodox friend of Peterson are anti-communists, yes, but because they blame it for the fall of Russian Empire. They are still russian imperialists. See that whenever they show the persecution of religion and Christianity by Communism, they never show Soviet Russia on the materials but China or other countries. This is part of the Russian historical policy, which idealizes both the tsarist regime and the communist period in the country and abroad. They can only speak about Russia in positives or be silent. They remain silent about Putin's mistakes, but point out the shortcomings of the opposition. Various leftist media in the West operate in a similar way now, especially in the US - I blame Soviet infiltration of universities for this. Russian agents of influence abroad works in a similar way. Conservatives will like Russia for superficial conservatism, libertarians for low taxes and economic freedom on paper, leftists for communist symbolism. But it is theater for the goys and the most important thing is to portray the US as something much worse and focus on division of societies

Based

Hahahah oh man i kekked satanically at this

Only on pol could a picture of a pipe bring such happiness and hope for the future. godspeed user.

L0L

Attached: xxlarge.png (1000x1000, 122.12K)

>pol hates trannies
>pol begins to act like trannies whenever some guy who gives advice like "go get a job" gets mentioned
top kek

I don't get it. Do you mean you would pipe her?

Even before his wife's cancer, Peterstein need a cocktail of pharmasemiticals to get through the day. That alone shows you what kind of man he is.

Attached: Peterson inoperable.png (571x618, 68.89K)

>disagree politically
>gaslights her
>foreigner
>scares her
>still sleeps with him

i fucking hate women

This

Beta fathers are the reason why there are so many whores on the streets, I would rather kill mine and risk going life in jail than see here becoming a whore. Kill beta "fathers"

Rentfree

the Any Forumstard acts exactly like a hysterical white woman. when you talk with him there is no way to win the conversation, he will just make up shit all of the time.
>don't have sex?
>loser incel.
>have sex and don't impregnate?
>globohomo atheist population control.
>have sex and impregnate and end up with a girl?
>cuck.
>have sex and impregnate and abort the girl?
>baby killer demon
just kill yourselves, you just can't live on this earth

Based Andrey.

I’ve been on Any Forums since 2014 and I’ve never seen a Polish flag poster post about anything other than Russia. Get over it and get a life.

Attached: E16B2ECF-62FB-49B8-9B05-44C8964BD67E.png (976x549, 365.46K)

Was this ever refuted?

If you think being nice to and agreeing with women is a viable strategy to get them to fuck and or respect you I have some bad news

>attacking the man instead of his ideas
Diogenes? ever heard of the man mr Burgerstein?

this, it's why conservatives who arent complete retards can fuck sjw whores

I got an SJW Feminist pregnant about 3 years ago.
It means NOTHING, just that girls like to go after guys they think they can "fix".
That's all that this dumb bitch is doing.