Where the fuck did all the people in this board disappear to? Just a month ago and a thread would start...

Where the fuck did all the people in this board disappear to? Just a month ago and a thread would start, get 300 replies and die in 4-5 hours. Now threads stay here for days whilst only having 90 or so replies. Was pol just a botted mess all along?

Attached: E9930319-328F-4AD8-B889-D5062C325F6B.gif (498x373, 2.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3ajXcbHVc0c
youtu.be/byAfC5yW_hw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Beep boop no it isn't R N4H8

Attached: Left leg.png (416x600, 392.76K)

i think a lot of people were demoralized with the whole narrative shift. there was a massive galvanized "anti vaccine mandate" thing going but they just switched gears to another false forever war and people just checked out.

as a case in point, when the biden admin was pushing their whole "winter of death for the unvaxxed," the white house live stream threads would get to 300 replies in less than one hour. everyone was on the same page. the enemy was "anyone pushing mandates," now the targets arent so clear and people lose interest naturally.

>Where the fuck did all the people in this board disappear to?
Bots are needed somewhere else. Don't worry though, they'll be back in no time. Sorry for the inconvenience! Be sure to come back later.

shit's fucked yo

Attached: 1651564692856.jpg (640x640, 38.75K)

Any Forums isn't that entertaining anymore

Noticed that too OP. Shit's pretty weird and suspicious.

Sometimes calmed, given rhythm by the song of frogs in summer ?
It's summer.

Blame me for it.

>Now threads stay here for days whilst only having 90 or so replies
Lol. Only SOME threads my roofucking friend.
Many many many threads are killed within minutes of a bake.
Threads with ongoing replies.
Here one I saw throttled earlier.

Attached: C888A73D-755C-42A6-AC9B-34AB2063B787.jpg (2360x1543, 2.06M)

I get way more traffic for my vids from pol than twitter even if I get a like from someone with 100k+ followers, half Bidens followers are bots make of that what you will
youtu.be/3ajXcbHVc0c

Attached: Taylor70s.jpg (474x735, 60.17K)

Shill slide-thread activity has greatly decreased in the past week. It's like they lost their funding, or are training for an upcoming narrative, or hopefully, they're all dying painfully from their clotshots.

Attached: image_2022-05-18_024634940.png (2000x1333, 2.95M)

Yes, where ARE all those vaxxed and boosted paid shills?
Truly a mystery.

I think people are just tired of waiting for 2 more weeks

1pbtID.

Attached: F6ECB8DA-7A62-4BB2-9FD8-BBB03E8E8EC8.jpg (1024x1024, 195.14K)

It's deliberately being fucked with to 'deradicalise' anons.

Attached: academics attacking pol.jpg (997x717, 261.03K)

youtu.be/byAfC5yW_hw

Yeah noticed it too

This is a good thing. The few quality threads on this board have a better chance of being viewed by posters and promoting good discussion and information sharing.

I feel like this is making me more radical, not less.

There was a great discussion last night about psychedelic mushrooms being the basis for religious experiences, which then evolved into a complex discussion of ethics, morality, and Natural Law... but some over-zealous tranjan deleted it for no reason.

Sometimes I wonder if they target the genuine discussions just to prevent anons from having meaningful discussion. They never seem to delete the 1-post threads that say "wut now wite boi" or similar garbage.

It's entirely because OP is a faggot.

nothing interesting going on.

It gets kinda annoying when everything instantly devolves into "I hate niggers/jews/browns/blacks/demonrats/women/the government" and you can't have any kind of actual discussion. The influx of tourists into Any Forums got ruined in 2016 and it was never the same since then.