RUSSIA WILL WIN

Fuck all you whores

Attached: 20220518_022050.jpg (4032x3024, 3.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/30/marxist-left-advances-transgender-and-racism-agend/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

samefag

Source?

this guy Retired Russian Colonel Khodarenok just called Putin an incompetent shithead on Russian national TV

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-18 at 00-11-40 Retired colonel tells Russian state TV 'the whole world is against us'.png (964x597, 436.54K)

That is foul man

Ha, nice coincidence. But no, that's not me.

sure they will

Attached: yummybluecummies.png (1024x623, 580.05K)

I haven't been a vodka drinker in years, so I forgot to check if it's been taken off of the shelves or not. Is this a recent purchase, user?

Yes. The bigger the land the more soilders

russia lost in 1918. america lost before that.
you and me, we lost the second we were born.
BUT, there's anime and video games.
even hell has its perks. gotta find joy and peace where you can.

the last of the Russian shills? I wondered where they were.

Attached: 1603242602662.jpg (326x245, 30.35K)

Even if they win the prize will not justify the expense and effort needed to obtain it.

It is. Just bought it last night at the liquor store. The cashier looked at me like I drop kicked a puppy right in front of him.

>Even if they win the prize will not justify the expense and effort needed to obtain it.

they lost long ago, there is no winning, Putin knows that, Putin knows he is soon going to be ousted, even as he trys directing the war at the micro level, he is fucked

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-18 at 00-09-50 Retired colonel tells Russian state TV 'the whole world is against us'.png (966x770, 115.18K)

yeah it's you.

Russia's State Broadcaster RT, weaponizes "trans-wokery" it pushes it in Argentina and in your country via jews and useful idiots; while simultaneously denouncing it in the US, to make you hate your country. RT was founded by a Jew Mikhail Lesin.

washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/30/marxist-left-advances-transgender-and-racism-agend/

Being an American who supports Russia is kinda like supporting Israel - they hate you, and they laugh at you, but they'll take your money.

Not everyone in here hates Americans. Not normal citizens for sure. Russians only hate LGBT shit and violent niggers.

Ain't nothing in America but niggers, fags, and jews. So you like the jews. Makes sense.

Attached: 1609778708117.jpg (777x777, 55.24K)

Yes.
Also we hate you, fucking liberals who sucking American cock.

Fuck America and fuck Europe. Hope we nuke them soon.

>Russians only hate LGBT shit and violent niggers.

Why does Russia Today promote trans-kids in Argentina?

>Why does Russia Today promote trans-kids in Argentina?

Stupid question, I know why, the same as why it's done in the West.

Jews.

They want everything destroyed which isn't them. There must be a nest or Sanhedrin where they come together to agree upon this.

Aah, the bydlos have arrived. Grab that TV tightly because it substitutes your brain.