DR OZ IN CLIFFHANGER VOTE!

Did you vote for /ourguy/ Dr Oz in PA?

>A Trump-backed celebrity doctor's campaign to run as the next Republican senator for Pennsylvania has come down to a nail-biting conclusion.
>Mehmet Oz, a surgeon best known for his appearances on the Oprah Winfrey Show, is facing a cliffhanger vote count after the party primary.
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-61489046

Attached: images.jpg (310x162, 13.82K)

>/ourguy/
>spent his entire career demanding guns be banned and advocating/platforming child trooners

Attached: clown_world_stages.gif (1354x677, 317.87K)

If Oz wins tonight, the Dems will get that Senate seat in Nov.

dude, the fact the fucking idiot trump endorsed this fucking faggot to begin with is all the proof you need to know that this country is beyond savior. the fact trump endorsed this cock sucking piece of fucking shit and not barnett means he's just selling endorsements. it's over dude.

there will be no voting our ways out of this. we are on a highway THROUGH hell, not to it - we're already fucking there.

>If Oz wins tonight, the Dems will get that Senate seat in Nov.

The alternative could be even worse.
If the D wins you still have a chance of dislodging them in a petro/fracking state.

If Oz gets in, he becomes Mitt Romney 2.0, blocking any potential wins in the senate for DECADES.

Make no mistake, if he's in the senate he will block the base's biggest ask right now which is repeal of SBR rules.

He says he's 'America First' now and talks about the same positions as Trump, Trump even described him as 'my great friend', do you think he is just saying that to win votes?

>hurdurr muh senate
it's over. the entire government, bottom up, is corrupted to its core. there's no voting our ways out of this. it's over. not just the USA, the whole fucking planet. it's done.

Attached: retarded.jpg (233x233, 15.79K)

>He says he's 'America First' now and talks about the same positions as Trump, Trump even described him as 'my great friend', do you think he is just saying that to win votes?

I too look forward to his crenshaw-esque rants about how trillions of dollars in foreign wars are somehow "america first"

Attached: FO6S0CCWQAYSmjq.jpg (1170x1124, 152.47K)

Don’t blame me, I voted for Kathy.

Attached: BACE12E6-BCA3-4388-B7C2-857300A5F951.jpg (1280x1280, 118K)

Deport the filthy Turkoroch, but first imprison him for associating with satanic pedos.

He's a doctor in the WEF he just knows better than you goy.

A reminder, that it’s a low quality show to attach the attention of the Goyim to imaginary things.

RUDY20 that's R U D Y 20 for 20% off

>do you think he is just saying that to win votes?
Jesus Christ user

Oz is nothing like Romney, he's actually probably the complete opposite.

Attached: 1646486677171.png (430x574, 110.21K)

>Oz is nothing like Romney, he's actually probably the complete opposite.

I agree, he's more like Kinzinger and AOC had a baby.

Romney is far to his right. Comparing Oz to Romney is like comparing AOC to Anders Breivik

Attached: cynical_smug_look_down.jpg (1200x675, 58.92K)

Should've been the black chick.

Fetterman is pro-fracking

Attached: WzON03s.png (916x552, 841.07K)

His party isn’t.

>Dr. Oz
lol. Your political context is a fucking tv show.