Wtf Any Forums is banning Convid quacksine threads now??

I was about to comment on a thread about turbo-cancer, but some janny cleaned it up.
What the fuck is going on, is Any Forums going after "medical disinformation" threads now?
Guess what you janny retard, you're two years late to the party, the dangers of the fake-vaccine have long started coming to light.

Attached: turbocancerfuckyoujannyfaggot.jpg (510x513, 80.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ema.europa.eu/en/medicines/human/EPAR/comirnaty
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15157615/#:~:text=The cationic liposomes showed a,macrophage origin than the hepatocytes.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5717320/
phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/125742_S1_M2_26_pharmkin-written-summary.pdf
nanowerk.com/news/newsid=6879.php
bitchute.com/video/OTrXITBSLwU/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

test

He was already fucked.

Also TWO MORE WEEKS

picrel was the subject of the thread

Attached: kysjannytranny.png (982x726, 1.12M)

pfizer dump 1: 9 solid pages of adverse side effects
pfizer dump 2: evidence the trials were 97%+ fake data
can't wait for the next dump lads
>TURBO CANCER

give thread number.

Attached: 1652253317609.png (854x1000, 1.08M)

Ah fuck I'm starting to become aggressive and crave human flesh and brains just two weeks after vaccine. Is this normal bros?

I noticed that too, I clicked to check out the thread just to be greeted by a 404. Jannies will never be women only pathetic micro dick losers.

Attached: 326D38FE-EBBE-49DA-9E1D-E03633CF9EFA.png (500x359, 157.73K)

picrel
> mid december 2021 they investigated "autoimmune hepatitis" after the vax
> April 13. 2022
> "eh we have no idea if the vaccine causes auto immune hepatitis, so... its safe we guess"

> April 14. 2022
> "Ohhh the children mysteriously develop all of a sudden heaptitis"
> It must be the vagino cunnilingus adeno virus
> quick get the prophylaxis injection
> take the blue pill kiddo

ema.europa.eu/en/medicines/human/EPAR/comirnaty

Its just the cationic liposomes.
cationic liposomes that are in use in moderna and pfizer, disable Macrophages.
Cationic liposomes are known to be toxic to Macrophages.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15157615/#:~:text=The cationic liposomes showed a,macrophage origin than the hepatocytes.

And liver:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5717320/

And as we Know it disables the Killer T-Cells. (Give you VAIDS)

And it accumulates in nice organs
> only da ovaries and stuff
>phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/125742_S1_M2_26_pharmkin-written-summary.pdf

Lol, those evil dicks.
>In a mouse biodistribution study[...] Luciferase expression was identified at the injection site at 6 hours after injection and was not detected after 9 days. Liver expression was also present at 6 hours after injection and was no longer detected by 48 hours after injection.
>A quantitative biodistribution study was also carried out in Wistar Han rats [...] >Following IM administration, the greatest mean concentration remained at the injection site, while up to 18% of the administered dose was found in the liver.

Just ignore the adrenal glands and the myocarditis that could result entirely why don't you. Or the ovaries.

Attached: tha_timing.png (862x1792, 334.49K)

Anyway, some guy asked why evil doctors don't recommend Vitamin K or Kale or whatever if they know it's good. The answer is simple
> 1.) Medical diagnosis is always based on occam's razor
> 2.) Doctor's will almost always follow a centralized "gold-standard" system to recommend treatment
This is why you had the borderline mass-murder of Convid patients at the beginning of the scamdemic with the entirely ridiculous but religiously indoctrinated treatment protocols that they soon toned down to less invasive ones months later.
The reason is that if a doctor recommends alternative treatment protocols, he may be held personally liable for compensative damages. My mom used to go to a naturalist who cured dozens of people's cancer but one of the handful of cases that didn't work out, the family sued and ruined his entire legacy.
The entire medical system is a big religious cult and a money racketeering scam. Medicine can not heal you. Only your body can heal itself.

Cancer is fungal. Look up docu Cosmic mildew on Youtube.

They know this. They give topical cures for systemic diseases. Google Nehusthan, its in the Bible. Judgement by 'fiery serpents' will not be cured, said Yahweh and Moses. Thats why doctors dont cure it before it starts dividing cells.

> thread #

Yeah I hate that I refreshed the thread and poof it was gone. Literally the best thread on /pol.

Vaccine injuries are ramping up and Jews are trying to mop up the floor and delete all the information we saved on our computers for 2 years. Yeah a little too late now Jews.

>craving human flesh
That's not the vaccine, you gotta lay off the bath salts and the crystal meth, bro

This is what I don't get. The truth is coming out on fucking twitter but some janny n00b on Any Forums thinks he needs to mop something up? Come the fuck on, man. Where did they get this guy??

>Jannies will never be women only pathetic micro dick losers.
/Thread
Also when I was in my late teens Scully gave me such a raging boner...

That’s what I’m thinking. It makes zero sense.

> this is in the vax
> silicon included
> meaning glas
> its nanoscopic glass

> they did this before
> with antrax
> nano glass layer around the anthrax spores
> to increase absorbtion
> nanowerk.com/news/newsid=6879.php
> Video on the Anthrax incidence:
bitchute.com/video/OTrXITBSLwU/

> and you all know the anthrax this was a US operation
> high tech
> used back then

> hmmm...
> how about... they use the same tech in tha vax ?

Attached: what_theFUCK.png (1813x1021, 881.87K)

They mopped up the Furry Shooter posts too. Apparently there is an fatally injected degenerate dog fucker on the mod team crying in his onions milk.

Attached: borla.gif (654x368, 523.15K)

It would be nice if Any Forums could roast and vet then vote jannies in.
Kikes and tranny's wouldn't stand a chance.

Attached: btfo.gif (516x472, 3.72M)

> furry
I keep reading that reference but don't know what that is. If I understood correctly, they keep saying the recent shooter was a Any Forums pol-face but in reality he spent more time on some tranny page for sexual degenerates?

I picked up somewhere that the point of these nanoparticles is to create microscopic damage to cell walls in order to provoke absorption of lipid nanoparticles containing mRNA. Meaning it's officially just "part of the method". Begging the question why they would simultaneously deny it apart from "company secrets blablabla".

> Cancer is fungal

> fungus happens because of metabolic acidiosis
> body acity increases due to fucked up liver and kidney
> if metabolism is acidic
> cells switch their metabolism to burn more sugar
> shutting mitochondira of
> producing more acide
> behaving like yeast
> clumps
> genereates cell death
> cancer

> alkalic diets help to help your body to get rid of of the sources of acids
> also reduce meat
> and sugar

>Tumor weeks

Attached: 1637117701327.gif (540x404, 3.85M)

Here's in proper quote