Did PUA redpil a whole generation

Anyone here old enough to have experienced "pick up arts"? Those fools really believed that women cared for guys character and how "charismatic" he is.

Lots of fools tried this only to discover true female nature - women caring mostly about height and facial aesthetics.

Did PUA failure red pill you on women?

Attached: 1342_pickupartistmystery_1317873788.png (253x380, 119.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7wH2YySpoXE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

look at his ring and that tip of the spear hand pose to know who was behind that dude

No those guys dressed like faggots and werent believable.

PUA is dogshit designed to get incels to buy their courses and books.
90% of the time you'll be meeting someone on a dating app or through your friend circle.
Despite what most poltards and redpill fags will have you believe most women have a low body count and don't give it up easily.
When their whole view of women is like that, why are they surprised they attract used up IG thotianas? Hang around better people.

They would train unattractive men with autism to perform embarrassing tricks and sic them on women in public places. That was pretty nice.

Attached: MV5BMTU4ZmMyN2EtN2UzYi00MzQzLWE1MjgtY2E4NTljNzcwZTI5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA2ODA5MzYw._V1_.jpg (1920x1080, 160.17K)

Everything is transactional. You've got to give them woman something she wants.

In the early days the message was simple.

It was definition of masculinity and how to leverage it to find fulfillment.

For men sex is a huge part of fulfillment and happiness.

The internet allowed for a freer flow of ideas and men began to share observations and awareness. A few men collected this info and came up with some concrete axioms:

>Briffault's Law --> For women (like all mammals) when the benefit stops so does the association
>Alpha Fucks / Beta Bucks --> Women innately react to sex drivers and provisioning needs and try to find solutions in more than a single man if they can get away with it if the option is present.
>Shit tests are a thing --> women fitness test men by pushing boundaries and judging the reaction - they never ask direct questions when they want to know things
>Women are attracted to masculine, confident, capable men for obvious reasons
>Women are selfish, remorseless and fickle. They experience no guilt when ascending to a bigger better deal.
>Male sacrifice is a female expectation
>Women are herd mentality retards easily duped by echo chambers this causes them to adapt irrational beliefs, experience irrational emotions and exhibit irrational behavior
>If you want women to desire you sexually part of that is her interpreting you as higher status. Women do not like to defer status in romantic relationships.

Its a quick list off the top of my head, but from these basic ideas a shitload of other theories/discussions came about - some good some bad.

Ultimate there rules though:

1st rule --> be attractive
2nd rule --> see rule number 1

An attractive, intelligent, successful, confident man gets laid. If that's what you want - become that if you can.

First of all, pua is redpill, lookism is black pill so your question really should be did pua black pill an entire generation and no, they didn't. Looks, money, >social status< is what gets you laid. If you claim social status through social dynamics then you'll get laid, which is their point.
Where they are wrong is that it can be faked. In my opinion, it's near impossible to fake it from a Any Forums incel to confident social butterfly that's popular with people.
It will be much easier to achieve things that will make you feel good about yourself and that confidence will then come naturally.

For example, such things in my case are, becoming financially independent, getting hair transplant, make my dick thicker, lose weight, get some moles removed and etc, you get my point.
For you it might be something totally different, but whats important is that there must be something that you really want, think hard what it is, REALLY WANT and then get it, that will lead to your ascendency of inceldom

Learn from the best (me). I'm high iq trust me

I read The Game in 2012, when I was in my last year of university. Opened my eyes to the fakeness of women. However I found sarging stupidly unproductive and a waste of time. Later I discovered mgtow/manosphere which made me truly enlightened.
PUA helps you improve as person and gives you a shot at women if you feel the need for validation. MGTOW sets you free of the rat race.
My hope to accumulate sufficient wealth to raise a surrogate child.

Unfortunately anything productive attracts grifters.

I might buy a book, but I would never write checks to any dude promising me he was going to teach me hot to get laid.

You need three basic things - be handsome, be able to say clever shit and know how to make a closing move. Yeah there is skill involved, but I am not sure such a thing can be taught. Its more like you have figure out your own methodology. Either it works or it doesn't.

Yes, before that there were no material talking about the real nature of women and what acutally attract them, only gay bluepill shit like you see on romantic movie, its was fresh news for the time

True, but it also taught me to keep trying and shake off rejection and failure. Eventually I found a girl that gave me a chance and it all worked out.

Fucking Jews always have shit on everything.

Yeah I supposed that did happen in some measure. Dudes played the numbers game. Ask 50 women for their number - 1 gives you her number that's better than no women giving them the number.

I hated that - no art in it. No skill. No romantic dance. It was like they were writing a python script to get in panties - doesn't work that way.

Some of us were actually to help guys out. Feminism has really been rough on men - fucking brutal. There is no small number of men out there who are completely disaffected and orphaned from society. Most of the TRP guys were coming out of horrible abusive relationships trying to discover what they wrong and how to avoid it happening again. Men destroyed by divorce, broke estranged from their children went on reddit and found TRP. Though discussions there and the shit other men talked about they were trying to rebuild themselves.

For a while it was working, but in the process uncovered some very unpleasant truths for feminists and they had to destroy it.

Pua is real check out RSD. Mystery on the other hans is a con-man.

>If you need validation then go for women
That's a cope and deep down you know it. It's not about validation, it's about satisfying your ingrained, basic human need for intimacy and romantic relationship. You can not rationalize your way out of needing air, food, water, warmth, novelty and romance

You're a sad paranoid loner m8
You have only been able to fool yourself into a rationalization of your behaviour, others see right through that curtain of bullshit
t. ex-mgtow

This

pua works, sry anons

MGTOW give me the Fuentes vibe - frustrated loser cope taking their marbles and going home.

I know its cliche, but go to the gym, get some ambition. Work a little harder, be a bit more successful. Realize you have something to offer and act accordingly. If you put in the effort you increase your likelihood of having a good result.

That's exactly where I am at, user. Ex-mgtow coper here and am admitting to myself that I NEED a social and romantic life.

The first change I'm doing right now is stop catering to other people's needs as long as it's reasonable and eat healthier
t. 35 BMI tallfag that spends his money on takeawag

This. They are Pick Up Statisticians (PUS), not Pick Up Artists (PUA).

>not disregarding the opinion of a man wearing nail paint
Do you listen to Green Day, too?

That is MGTOW (Males Going Their Own Way)

Go your own way to the gym
Go your own way to your ambitions.
Go your own way building social circle.
Go your own way creating the romantic life that fits you.

You dont want to associate with MGTOW? Ok - you go your own way.

I was an awkward fuck from medical issues but reading The Game legit changed my life with women topkek.

Attached: 1652742287219.jpg (640x360, 39.34K)

You faggots 15 years later act like it's bullshit, but the fact is they were onto something and the only reason you know anything now is because of what they did

Nice little spin of words but it's not. Mgtow is about not cohabitating or marrying women, which I don't mind doing

All my incel buds made fun of these dorks. Altho some liked roissy. Ahead of the curve once again

youtube.com/watch?v=7wH2YySpoXE
PUA has always been a jewish scam operation targeting spergs who have good IT jobs and are willing to cough up $3000 for a 7 day "bootcamp"

Attached: makeouts.jpg (1280x720, 123.65K)

PUA is totally retarded, it's whoremongering backed up by pseudointellience sophistry that paints masculinity as being an oversocialized hypersexual flamboyant dork

how is it a scam when the issue is that the student is just too helpless. just cause you can show up to university doesn't mean you can pass exams

>It was like they were writing a python script to get in panties - doesn't work that way.
That's literally how it works though. Courtship doesn't exist in the modern era.

Attached: 1634013216626.jpg (1000x1374, 267.44K)

It works if you have correct input (good looks)

the whole PUA shit could have been shortened down to "just try"
if you never try you'll obviously never succeed. all their more specific advice was hilariously stupid.

Looks, money, social status
If you don't have looks, try to become rich, if you can't, try to gain social status
>How
Watch pua

you didn't see the user who catfished women on tinder as a literal child sex offender chad and still got more matches than average?

Just get better genes bro.

you don't need to go to those bootcamp or even pay for any pua books, seminar etc, everything is available on the net for free and you can practices by your own.
pua obviously become an industry since there are lots of losers with money and the guru took advantage of that but you don't have to pay anybody.

Do you mean to tell me that you have never seen anyone ugly with an average girl?

Not every man is destined to have sex

Attached: 1634013408779.jpg (1129x1600, 289.14K)

Does redpill count as PUA?

Because red pill worked while PUA was basically just tricking dudes into brute forcing it through cold approaches.