Anyone miss Hitler?

Anyone miss Hitler?

Attached: 1651506591436.jpg (850x1024, 111.13K)

Like you wouldn't believe. Idk why but lately I've been on a Hitler binge. Checking all apps and for cool series and documentaries about the life and rise of Hitler and the Nazis.

The fake edgy pop-history Hitler that feds think we believe in, or the real Hitler who only wanted to save his people from debt slavery?

Attached: 1607498951887.webm (1280x720, 1.7M)

Yes. HH mein bruder

fucking traitors in here

Attached: 334526579070.jpg (1050x700, 158.29K)

not after we realized he sold out his own people and set up the current path that we are living in which is prison and slavery in it's core and controlled by jews

Does shit float downstream?

Nilfgaard?

Every single fucking day, user.

Attached: 1577079009728.jpg (599x600, 61.34K)

He's a saint.

you made this thread to atone for being exposed in the other thread?
ONLY KIKES POST HITLER / NATSOC THREADS
you're a pathetic evil piece of shit

never met him, always wanted to.

I miss your mom and your sister

protip: it was math (money changing) that separated the merchants from the goyim, it's a never ending uphill battle and it benefits both jews and goyim

he should have killed all jews

still miss him since 1945

as a cherokee i probably miss him more than most of the euro people here.

>lolberg
>tripfag
>antifascist
>only been posting since 7th of May
Glow harder, shill.

that's the man.. they're not talking about the man or the fake jewish conspiracy theories of some evil villain. they're talking about the spirit of hitler, the savior. those are different things and understanding the difference is important.

you know the spirit of hitler is pure and good, that's what matters to the masses. as for your knowledge of what the man was, you're doomed to know too much to ever be happy. you chose that burden, be careful how you use that knowledge or you could genuinely do harm.

i am not jew

Attached: a.jpg (1080x1080, 334.66K)

fluoride thread

>it's hitlers fault that ZOG is ZOG
>if Nazism didn't exist and Weimar was left to fester, then we'd be totally fine
>Germans should have just surrenderd to ZOG
>and then ZOG would have been really nice to us
Thise stale narrative is the last gasp of zog shills trying to convince white nationalists not to be nazis. It doesn't make sense, and its frankly pathetic.

The black sun is a kike symbol used by Jewish terrorists and fake Jew-loving Ukrainian "Nazis". Please do not use it.

If nothing else I miss his sincerity. I watch his speeches and read accounts of him from those who knew him and I feel that he truly believed in something. For better or for worse he had a great will, boundless ambition, and a true duty of service to others. It’s rare if ever that you see a man like that nowadays, much less in the political arena.

Yes

Attached: thehatremains.jpg (1024x843, 145.74K)

Attached: merchantbehindpost.jpg (600x600, 54.57K)

kike copies everything. black sun is nazi symbol. By the way AZOV is completely fucked by chechen