Leader of the KKK pranked by BBC

youtube.com/watch?v=umNjlp2LObM

Attached: file.png (415x274, 146.85K)

Asset of the NWO.

The real prank is that this is a race baiting shitpost from the British Broadcasting Corporation itself.

How can they be pranking him when *I'M* America's most racist man?

Attached: 1644967081636.webm (1280x720, 1.5M)

racists usually have below average intelligence.

>America's most racist town
>lets a nigger walk around safely

>paid for by british tax dollars
isn't this direct interference in american politics? paid for by the british government?

maybe MTV Cribs should go over to bong land and start rapping about shooting police

I think vocal racism is a sign of below average intelligence. I know plenty of unironically intelligent and well off people who are incredibly racist behind closed doors. It's a feature, not a bug.

Because whites are so impotent.

What the fuck is that I'm the sky?

I'd say more of a distraction from more concerning world events currently happening as we speak.

So the most racist man in the world gained some extra racism after this prank?

>america's most racist man
>sits down and has a conversation with a nigger
Jesus fucking christ, BBC propaganda is getting shittier and shittier.

THE CAPTION ISN'T EVEN FAKE.
KEK ITS LITERALLY FP YOUTUBE. Now his face in the minds of most people is forever associated with the letters 'BBC'
He's been reverse buck broken. Poltards btfo

Attached: 973.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

you didn't even watch it. He's not from the BBC. He told the idiot he was from the BBC but meant Big Black Cock.

these people think they are funny and keep blowing in dog's faces and teasing then they cry racism when they get their asses killed or beat down.
funny guy, so so funny. ha ha ha
i hope people from that town start fucking them up.

If anything he just gave him airtime to share his opinion. The kkk guy looked reasonable and fair whilst the black guy looked childish and his jokes weren’t funny. They showed everyone that the most racist town wasn’t really that racist, just looking out for themselves. .

Wait but thats not me...
100% I am more racist

I'm not watching zoomer shit for any more than 5 seconds, sorry kid.

“Anti-racists” are usually leftist faggots who want to turn their child gay or cut his dick off.

This isn't the BBC you fucking retards it's a nigger pretending to work for the BBC so he can get a le epic troll in on some half senile KKK leader. Look at his channel, his whole shtick is white people bad and he called himself the NFL or some gay shit.

Aurora Borealis.

Attached: asdihdbaufrhbasjgh.jpg (400x400, 16.45K)

Attached: file.png (640x361, 309.7K)

FPBP

>freemasonic kkk leader "pranked" by controlled puppet BBC actor....this thread brought to you by a meme flag

>controlled puppet BBC actor
retard

oh are you one of these people who think BBC is not MSM

Do tell nigel hahaha

The worst part about this is the only joke he has is "muh dick". The entire video was "muh dick" and racism/white people bad.
I have a weird feeling we are going to be seeing a lot more of this nigger soon.

he isn't a bbc reporter you spastic

IT DOESNT MATTER YOU MONG

so your post makes no sense

So you have no comprehension

>t. clapped

explain how he's a puppet for the bbc

user THE POINT IS THE MASON CONNECTION TO MSM

TF IS WRONG WITH YOU DEFEND HOW THE BBC IS NOT AS CORRUPT AS EVERY OTHER MEDIA OUTLET

Fucking dumb britfags

Attached: 20210129_121504.png (603x561, 127.49K)

this is just the usual Americans not looking more into shit

because he isn't a bbc employee you dumb retard
you got baited into believing he was, and you've been on damage control for the past 5 posts now

It's funny cuz they need him to perpetuate the notion of racism...

Ayo ain't that the nigga who ran for mayor of London?