/pp/ - Pedophile Paranoia ; General #15

QRD:
Have you been noticing as increase rise of the word pedophile becoming a buzzword + general paranoia?
Back in day, it was simply common knowledge everyone simply hated pedophiles, however, they didn't screech about it.
In current days, you see groups or individuals, (mainly LGBT communities, NPC masses, Feminists, etc.), yell and scream about hating pedophiles.
Additionally, calling someone a "pedophile" has become a buzzword to such an extreme, if a, for example, 20 year old and 17 year old, or 18 and 16 year old, date or have sexual intercourse, they are immediately canceled and screamed at, and possibly their lives ruined.
Our goals and/or topic of discussion is:
>What is a morally decent age-gap, at what point does it become pedophilia, etc.
>Where did this sudden rise of pedophile paranoia come from?
>Why has the word "pedo" become a buzzword among certain groups/individuals
>Which groups mainly engage in pedo behavior?
>Which groups mainly screech/virtue signal anti-pedo behavior?
>What makes someone a pedophile? We seem to have an extremely large grey area
>What should the law be regarding age of consent in general
>What is morally right and what is not

---

It would be best if we kept this thread running after it gets archived, because most likely, this will be an extremely long discussion.
After this one archives, someone bake a new one.
This is meant to be a serious discussion, let's solve these issues.

Archives:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/356278891/#356278891
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/356286517/#356286517
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/356363552/#356363552

Discuss.

Attached: 1642090052715.jpg (1020x1443, 160.56K)

it's age envy/cute envy
feminists use pedophilia as a boogie man to keep the golems in check
nobody actually knows the definition of pedophilia anymore. right now, pedophile = someone i don't like. if a girl is pretty she is just pretty. i will never let normoids gaslight me into thinking otherwise.

Attached: 1593377052275.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

Attached: 9ce45f09d9bda94632523c1a4df24f90.png (618x675, 119.88K)

So how should age of consent work in your ideal society

Attached: landscape-1447348219-tumblr-lcxzzdt9xi1qf9cc1o1-1280.jpg (1024x512, 78.39K)

It's the same as with the word nazi
It gets attention and is therefor a good weapon

>t. totally not pedo

You sound like a pedo

Yes, moralism is rising on left and right simultaneously, as they both cannot help but use moral attacks as their primary weapon against one another. Roasties are happy to encourage this as it helps them to police sexual relations around them. Many men enjoy this moralism as well becuz it gives them easy (risk-free) way to express violence and gain (perceived) social status. In the end, this is what happens when masses believe themselves to be greater than they are.

i would like sauce on dat pic sir

Yup, this started a few years ago with zoomers deciding to have opinions about shit while being too retarded to know the actual definitions of words. Pedophilia refers to an attraction to prepubescent children, not sexually mature and physically developed teenagers. It's just more clown world retardation from an emotionally hysterical and low intelligence generation.

modern age witch hunts

15yo is the Age of consent in France and it seems fine for me. But, law aside, young girls should definitely be cautious about certain type of older man trying to hit on them.

Let's be clear, fucking or dating a 16yo girl isn't in itself something bad for someone in his 20s. Shit can happen. It can happen that you met someone younger and it turn out that you're both attracted to each other, and end up having sex or dating, and in that case I don't see anything wrong.

But there's a specific category of man who go exclusively go for younger girls because they have less experiences and thus are easier to manipulate, or who go after them because they are just perverts who get off the idea of fucking young girls.

To clarify the question, if you happen to fuck or to date a teen because you just randomly met her and grow attraction to her, there's nothing wrong with you.

But If you specifically search to hit on teen girls, and are attracted to them for the reason that they're teens, you're a weirdo and a predator.

T.pedo

I will add that even men are using this for resentment purposes too. In MMA world, there is gorl fighter who many fake-cel MMA fans have large attraction to. She loses fite recently, and every1 attaqs her fiance/coach as pedo. I saw interviews...And it is just a source of he said/she said. And yet no1 close to the couple has come out of the woodwork to speak against the coupling. Comments were gleeful in calling the fiance creep, pedo, mentally unstable etc.

if a man and woman fall in love at any age, and the father of the girl gives his blessing they will marry. adultery and fornication are punished.

Attached: 1652526933004.gif (493x423, 999.49K)

/thread

he's not wrong though
Look at all the bodycount-americans seething everytime a celebrity dates someone in their 20s. They always screech pedo cause guess what, a 50 year old multimillionaire prefers to spend money on a woman who is still pretty

I aint reading all that shit.
Get help, take your meds.

>But If you specifically search to hit on teen girls, and are attracted to them for the reason that they're teens, you're a weirdo and a predator.
according to you? or a group of people? you know that you are just a man right?
>i-it's weird b-because... IT JUST IS OKAY?!?!??!?!

14 years. Shes had her first period.

Stupid fucking pedo stfu

Attached: 1652812905488s.jpg (122x125, 2.89K)

>In current days, you see groups or individuals, (mainly LGBT communities, NPC masses, Feminists, etc.), yell and scream about hating pedophiles.
this statement is BLATENTLY false
so you're either an idiot or a pedo
>QRD
definitely an idiot
>what does babyfucking even mean?
definitely a babyfucker

likely jewish and/or soldier/police

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-16 200907.jpg (586x848, 145.36K)

Attached: 1111.jpg (1920x1080, 252.81K)

way to go misunderstanding his whole post retard
if you've hung out in any music scene you'll see this very clearly.
There are a bunch of greasy 30+-year-olds with nothing going for them that pull the "you're so mature for your age haha" shit on immature teenagers

Attached: vaush pedo.jpg (1024x719, 74.94K)

>pedophile paranoia
the same place gay suspicion did. we are only a generation away from normalization.

[your age] / 2 + 9.

Example: 18/2+9=18
Example: 30/2+9=24

Politicians - especially those looking to secure an easy source of votes, and 'stranger danger' campaigns, even though it was later proven that child sexual abuse is more often than not, inter-familial.

Because it's highly damaging and it works better than 'racist' for shutting down legitimate discussion.

Needs to be re-worded to "engage in sexually inappropriate behaviour towards children". As for which groups, they all do. Child abusers come from all walks of life and ethnic backgrounds.

Women

>What makes someone a pedophile?
If they possess a preferential attraction to pre-pubescent children to the point it causes the person distress, persistent intrusive thoughts, and affects their quality of life as a result.
But the normie definition is, anyone who sleeps with someone under 18; or, if the man is middle aged, under 30.

>>What should the law be regarding age of consent in general
I agree with Hitler's approach. 13/14.

I can't answer this, because my opinions are my my own and morals are subjective, not a universal absolute. .

You may be geoflaggots, tranimefaggots, and tripfags, but you two have a point.

10 years old flat.
12 is peak femininity.

i agree with you about that, not every man is fit to have a loli. that's why the father of the girl should know who the man is and act accordingly

Studies show that spreading pedo hate increases the likelihood that they won't seek help which results in more children being raped
I am anti-child rape so I don't hate pedos

There's an increase because we are finding out more and more that the entire civilized world is influenced by a global cabal of satanic pedophiles unironically and they use our own money to subsidize their immoral atrocities.
>What is a morally decent age-gap, at what point does it become pedophilia, etc.
Anyone 14 to 18 can fug anyone else 14 to 18, 18+ can fug anyone else 18+, under 14 should not fug or be fugged
Hollywood, Epstein, people literally trying to gromm our kids in school
Feminists sometimes use it when they are jealous of younger women getting decent men but other than that it's not a buzz word. Pedos are a problem.
The wealthy, politicians, academia, and grade school teachers.
Literally everyone except pedos and even they do sometimes to cover up that they are pedos
>What makes someone a pedophile? We seem to have an extremely large grey area
Sexualization of children, particularly children under 14
>What should the law be regarding age of consent in general
Anyone 14 to 18 can fug anyone else 14 to 18, 18+ can fug anyone else 18+, under 14 should not fug or be fugged
Sexualizing under 14 year olds is morally wrong and taking action against those people is morally right.

It’s feminists and jews subverting an entirely legitimate instinct of right-leaning normies, and sadly some of the far right.

Conflating sickos who lust after pre-pubescent children with normal men who seek a fertile woman in the traditional reproductive age rather than a disgusting 30 year old roastie is entirely intentional and hurts the formation of white families.

I was under the impression that pedophile specifically referred to someone attracted to prepubescent children, and that hebophile meant attracted to post-pubescent but still young I.E. 12-15 kids.
Most states have Romeo and Juliette laws that are supposed to cover the 16/18 17/20 range though I thought.

I've noticed lots of feminists uses the term pedophilia because they are now ugly and simply are envious of the younger ones.

It's fucking insane, especially in 'Merica. Worse than web3 or metaverse