Are you Southerners proud of your heritage? I sure am

Are you Southerners proud of your heritage? I sure am.

Attached: 1652843809468.jpg (1600x1600, 164.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_pfiOwh431M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are dixies so trashy? If you had some class, people would take you more seriously

Attached: South.jpg (690x683, 133.63K)

We do not care what traitors think

You guys were classy back then. What happened?

Attached: Southern Belle.jpg (350x403, 47.46K)

We don't celebrate losers nigger

How many of you have read "The Southern Tradition at Bay" or pic related?

Attached: tragic-era-revolution-after-lincoln_1_a60ac9d5c2b637c9f5f4bee03776637d.jpg (861x696, 76.71K)

May Lord Jesus Christ return quickly, even if I'm damned.

my Mom's an Appalachia mutt whose Murrican lineage definitely predates the Civil War, and my Dad is a German immigrant whose uncle served in the Fallschirmjager

Frens, it doesn't get any more based than that

Northerner here, I have articles of clothing older than your confederacy is
(However I have traced family heritage to Robert E Lee)

The South is the original anti-establishment classical liberal movement, that's why the Marxists hate them so much.

TSWRA!

Attached: confedbabe.jpg (591x900, 70.72K)

Attached: 334526579068.jpg (500x500, 56.41K)

Robber barons, aka, Jesuits (Catholics) and Jews.

What exactly are you proud of?

Nah, you retarded niggers lost 150 years ago and still cling to that like 5 months 150 years ago you weren't getting your asses kicked. Like the faggy Mexicans that celebrate Cinco de Mayo, a battle they won in a war they lost. What a bunch of dumb fuckers. Bunch of absolute fucking faggots, all of you.

Attached: 1619410436761.jpg (555x738, 221.43K)

Thanks for importing niggers, killing niggers, killing white people, and being uneducated redneck retards with a shitty accent and fake words like "aint" and "yall".

This is why nobody repects you or whites in general. You have the balls to wave a dixie flag, yet at the same time you live in the region with the MOST nigger density, and do NOTHING about it. You aren't brave, you're cowards and pathetic.

Slaver Civ / Capitailsm

I’ve lived in the South all my life, I recently moved to a more rural area. It’s poor and no real jobs for the residents that compete with out of state people who drive up for any work they can get their hands on, they pretty much live in the middle of no where. There is a very large divide between the people with money and without.

Anytime you fucking go out your experience is filled with nothing but hassle and troubles. The local population that works the service jobs are incredibly incompetent and carry attitudes that seem to say they are better than the job they are working. I don’t think a lot of the people I encounter can read or do much more than basic math.

A fuck load of blacks and rednecks. I’m about to move. Fuck this dumb shit. Fuck living in rural backwards, lazy, idiot filled towns.

I miss living in the south, i'm in oregon right now and people are so damn shy it's unreal. How the hell do you make friends? I miss talking to strangers.

welcome to republicanville hillbilly boy

Attached: _258884.jpg (960x714, 74.85K)

Where to now?
youtube.com/watch?v=_pfiOwh431M

Some of us come from elite stock and would never been seen with white niggers like these but still have pride in our rich history and what once was.

You literally went to the biggest cuck state in the country you dumb fucking bitch. Holy shit. If you enjoyed the south why the fuck would you ever move to the west coast, much less OREGON?
I hate you retarded fucking redneck hicks so god damn much.

The city is actually blue, I figure it’s because of the large black population. It is a city, over 40k residents in total, just very large and rural area. I should say that the other side of the city is decent. Residents there work in the adjacent city which has a lot of good pay and high paying jobs.

I have an opportunity to move to NYC and so might take that. If not, I’mm probably going to a nearby coastal city that’s about an hour away.

Got trapped here, long story. Almost have enough to go back.

>I have an opportunity to move to NYC and so might take that
Are all dixies this retarded? Do you know what statistics are?

I would be proud if I were a southerner, my cousin went there for holidays and it was awesome

Attached: 1A608817-6BE8-4FC2-A132-D38A7395DF6F.jpg (692x450, 126.11K)

What are you referring to?

Gerogia boy here.
Recently moved to to Milwaukee for a job.
All the bitches get wet over my accent.
I can talk to any bitch and they get all giggly and red cheeked with me.
And I mean, I'm down through there.
It also helps that I'm 6'3 and have Prussian ancestry.

The city is actually blue, I figure it’s because of the large black population. It is a city, over 40k residents in total, just very large and rural area. I should say that the other side of the city is decent. Residents there work in the adjacent city which has a lot of good pay and high paying jobs

Nyc is literal hell, filled to the brim with hyper midwits and knuckle dragging retards. Most people have egos the size of the solar system. If you don't like backwater towns because the people are shit, NYC is 1000x worse. Also extremely retardedly blue. Worst part is there is 0 trust between anyone. You literally cannot trust anyone around you. Similar to other big shitties.

> lost a war over a right none of the people who died could have afforded to use anyway
> Let armed police strongarm the towns and government.
> Drive trucks when not suited to body type or frame
> Fucks his sister
Why?

Attached: 1652070802910s.jpg (250x250, 7.94K)