How are you preparing for the collapse?

How are you preparing for the collapse?

Attached: ph (1).jpg (415x739, 21.99K)

Impossible to prepare for that unless you're an elite in the government, or billionaire with elites state connections

I just bought 2 more weeks to add to my 2 week stash.

Have a gun

im not. figured id just shoot other people and take their stuff. im kinda low effort

get ready to die or kill. that's about it.

Some roving pack of criminals try to take my shit I blow their brains out

T. Dummy that thinks he's going to play his cards right and be king of the abos once this house of cards collapses

i've got a car that can be driven up to 200 km/h, so i will keep that in mind for when i need to take myself out at the nearest brick wall

fingering my anus

Attached: collection.webm (854x480, 1016.5K)

I don't know, user... I'm right about everything. I mean I try to warn everyone about events and shit before they happen and so far I've been right about every damn thing except war with mexico but I get the feeling this total collapse is never gonna happen ..

Seeds, food hidden, place to hide out.
not really..

Moved to a small town on the coast. Buying a 60ft blue water sailboat. Growing or catching my food in the mean time.

Rate my prep closet. Is there anything else I need?

Attached: 6516598489.jpg (540x960, 89.04K)

I bought land outside three FEMA camps. Go there and camp for a few weeks until it becomes official and we can go in for food and shelter

I fish a lot

Attached: 1652504708704.jpg (596x428, 97.89K)

pretty meagre collection for a leaf, isn't it?

Use that land to train an army against the UN.

I think he's being fatalistic not mall ninja optimistic.

UN is our biggest enemy and they should all die

All american. I give you 2 hours before your heart stops.

Buy rice and othe dried and canned foods to last you a year, preferably 2 years. This should be cheap, because you're buying in bulk.

Even with food, the collapse won't be an easy ride. Money will become useless due to inflation. Have essential food and medicine in stock, you can't do more than that unless you're wealthy.

Bunkers, slit trench latrines, tinned food, gurrellia farms, solar panels and battery pack, laptop, emf shielding (stop those pesky drones deterring you), fishing line, hiking gear, water filters, purification tabs. Bring your reset Klaus. From Russia with Love.

don't waste your breath
this moron thinks there's food and shelter instead of a guillotine in there and is waiting to go inside

That shit expires you know. Prepping with chips? You retarded?

Yeah...

It's not even fucking close. Joos are still raking in money, there's no way things will be allowed to fall apart. Hell, even in the most ravaged parts of Africa, China finds ways to milk out a few pennies.

>Is there anything else I need?
Yes. Food.

Not well enough desu

I see he's practicing his turdcutting.

kek. this looks like what black people would think prepping is because they saw a weird white guy with a pantry full of food containers.

Attached: hue.png (205x245, 10.44K)

Why would I prepare? Wouldn’t that kinda kill the fun of it?

Keep stacking fren! YGMI

If you’re planning to murder for resources then SURE!!!! :D

This is kinda where I end up after pondering it a while...

Attached: 13976528.jpg (580x563, 236.46K)

“How many niggers have you fucked?”

How you doing over there in Scythia? Idk what our sanctions are doing to you but people are feeling your sanctions over here.

Christ this board really is just full of reddit tourists. That’s a famous bait image

I'm old and retired. Most everyone and everything I knew or loved is gone now, so I'm kinda looking forward to a collapse. If just to watch it burn. I have enough food and firepower, but lately I've been trying to pile up some good books, movies and booze, for a rainy day.

Its simple, i just dont care.

It might not look like much but on top of my original pic I've got even more emergency prep in my house just in case. I don't know why people think prepping is difficult, just simply find stuff at the store that lasts a while and there you go your set.

Attached: 4899289498.jpg (720x899, 134.86K)

OH YEAH, REALLY? THE FUCKING CUPBOARD FULL OF CEAREAL BOXES AS A PREPPER WAS A BAIT IMAGE?

Chips
Or
Death

The only people effected are those who work in the tourism and translation industries. Everything else is normal.

Attached: Screenshot_20220504-100850.png (1080x2300, 171.61K)

Not preparing at all. Hopefully I die early on. Get me to 3 days without a meal and my odds of being killed increase as I start using violence to get food.

Remember when people were buying toilet paper in the start of the pandemic? And they ran out? Where did it go?
In my unfinished basement, unopened in new condition.

Not a bad idea. Was joking anyways. If SHTF there will never be enough MRE to sustain even 1/1000th of our population. It will be rowdy.

We got a wheat supply problem now. The effects of the food shortage is going to hit us this summer. The winter will be a nightmare. But we need it to wake people up to the disgusting savage traitors that stole our election. I’m hoping people go after the Biden and pelosi traitors.

>t. future king of the world

i have a knife and know where the rich "people" live

>he thinks his snacks will save him

Attached: 1649857031769.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

Oh gee, I didn't know. Bong.

Fuck I have nothing left to lose now. Wow what a future I didn’t expect.

God damn that poison looks tasty.

Attached: 1649137845183.png (642x662, 256.38K)

Yeah, I've been wondering if food will become expensive here since food is a global market. I filled my freezer with a few months of beef and chicken just in case. I also bought a few months of dry rice and beans. I wish all God-fearing American patriots victory in the war against the Anti-Christian ZOG theocracy.