Why are western people so irreligious if their parents and grandparents are in the church?

Even Muslim zoomers who don't practice Islam are still aware of the basics of their religion, why they believe it, how to pray etc. Yet i hear western people all the time; "my mum helps out in the church" "helped my grandparents get back from church today" "yeah they are good people you know they help in the church" so why are these parents and grandparents not teaching their children their religion? I don't get it. Western white zoomers are completely irreligious and absolutely clueless about Christianity yet have parents and grandparents who go to church?

Western people have an encyclopaedic knowledge of dogs and cars but couldn't name 5 prophets from the Bible. Even a degenerate drug dealing Muslim who never prays knows the 5 pillars, every prophets name, all Muhammad's life.

Attached: 1645690119803.webm (480x848, 2.68M)

he obviuosly has smelly sausages and treats hidden in his pantalons

YJK
>Verification not required.

You just know?

Attached: 1637114157049s.jpg (219x187, 4.06K)

well duh

;_;
It's actually so damn common
>mom, sister
>both gotten "tongue'd" by dogs
>sister got caught, mom drunkenly admitted
it's ogre, anons.... ogre

Because they failed a Christian parents. They rather sit them in front of a TV instead of putting in effort. A godless generation begins with the parents not listening to the instructions of God.

Deuteronomy 6:6-7
6“These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart.
7“And you shall repeat them diligently to your sons and speak of them when you sit in your house, when you walk on the road, when you lie down, and when you get up.

>i hear western people all the time; "my mum helps out in the church" "helped my grandparents get back from church today" "yeah they are good people you know they help in the church" so why are these parents and grandparents not teaching their children their religion?
Because they don’t KNOW their religion well enough to pass it on. Huge swathes of Christianity have given up on anything more advanced than preschool level catechesis. This group has long since shifted gears into Charismatic revivalism relying overwhelmingly on emotion.

I don't get how someone could believe in something and not want to educate his children in it. Even the most secularized irreligious Muslims will always have a family member that reads the child Qu'ran for a bed time story. The basics are put in place so that the child has a grounding in the belief. Many Christian youth don't even know a single quote from the Bible.

DISGUSTING FILTH.
I FUCKING HATE BEASTIALITY LOVING SUBHUMANS. THESE FUCKING DEGENERATE APES OF UTTER FILTH.
GOD DAMN THEM ALL TO THE LOWEST PITS OF HELL FOR ETERNITY. THESE FUCKING DANCING DOG FUCKING ABOMINATIONS.

My son is 2 and every night we read his children's story book bible. Everyone night and every meal we say prayers. One time I forgot to pray before his lunch and he prayed on his own because I taught him how even though his words are still broken since he is still learning to talk.
Not that any of this will be his salvation but I want them to be without excuse.

when you write in all caps people take you less serious

Because the specific magic stories are fake, made up, not real. The lessons taught and community fostered were never as prevalent in the layman’s eyes as the 6000 years magical sky daddy, so people dropped it without fully understanding the purpose.

As for muzzies? They’re retarded and malignant so of course they believe a warlord who made up rules from god to justify his rape and pillage is totally correct.

If I see a post with all caps I scroll passed it on autopilot.

Your understanding of Christianity and Islam is less than sufficient to have a valid opinion itt. You knew this already, so why even bother?

I live in Louisiana and my mom brought me up baptist and my sister catholic. We both said fuck organized religion because we realized that it is stupid and waste of time. Religion may help some people but when you finally come to realize reality doesn't have a magic man in the sky, yoy tend to find other things to explore. Im 35 and my sister is 48

Every dumb cunt on Any Forums who tells you Islam is failing (and I see them all the time on here saying that zoomers have turned away from Islam) just needs to turn up at any Friday prayer and see the numbers.
It's common for Muslims to be forced to pray on the road outside the mosque because there is just not enough capacity.
Allahu Akbar.

And if I were to do that I'd get arrested. Fuck this gay earth

imagine the smell.... lucky dog

Because as a first worlder I have better things to do than read skydaddy book?
>Muslims are backwards therefore I should be too

Your so advanced yet still so gullibe to vaccinations, faggots and crony politicians.

Lazy pampered westerners never suffered any hardships so are deluded into thinking these comforts come naturally. They'll be crying out for God's mercy when the time comes but will be allowed to suffer as punishment for their sacralige and arrogance in the face of the creator.

Midwit faggot who is going to hell.

zombies
talking snakes
living in whale for 3 days
pensioner builds boat and fills it with animals
world 6000 yrs old
no such thing as evolution even thou its proven
Yeah i dont get why people dont take religion seriously

Honestly if it truly as depicted in the movies, sounds lit.