Sweden and Finland have officially applied to join NATO

Sweden and Finland have officially applied to join NATO.

Attached: 801D3914-9B6D-434B-985A-FA2F86213A55.jpg (1189x964, 945.43K)

Thanks Pootin...

Globalism strengthens its grip.
Our testicles are crushing.

Simo is d3ad.
Ngmi Finland.
Even with Pervetin

fuck off we're already full

and erdodog will cuck them or turkey gets kicked out of NATO and Greece can take back Constantinople SIIIIIIUUU

Shills checking in. Post here with your pro russia facts.
So we can laugh at them.

ROOOOLLLINNNNGGGG

Attached: Screenshot (514).png (1425x886, 260.44K)

was it pootin's secret agenda? Push the whole western world much deeper into globohomo while ensuring Russia will remain a shithole for the next 100 years?

Who cares?

Roll

They've officially allied to get their shit pushed in? lol sure why not haha

2 weak nations join up with an equally weak coalition of 29 other weak nations.

Attached: 6034888c177ef7ad5207b083fe572866.jpg (992x702, 84.78K)

NATO controls the entire Baltic Sea now, which is a strategic advantage.

all according to the plan. The world will unite under the banana. He is the hero we don't deserve. Nato was the true banana all along, and putin knew it.

Attached: 335.jpg (303x335, 17.78K)

Sweden has a small but capable army and is one of the leading arms producers.

R
E
J
E
C
T

>now
Turkey will cuck you

>Ironically Thanks Putin

What's with all the shills in here, go back to /ugh/ you filthy niggertrannies

>NATO controls the entire Baltic Sea now, which is a strategic advantage.
NATO is nothing without the USA. Its a welfare plan for a bunch of hungry mouths that the USA has elected to feed for free.

I’m pretty sure their army of women and shitskins will fall apart pretty quickly as something tells me any actual nationalist in Sweden would prefer their government ceasing to exist.

We have now even beer for rthat.

Attached: Otan-olutta.jpg (1200x1125, 161.02K)

The banana was friends NATO made along the way

now they offically have to accept brown people quotas

I'd love to see some faggot-ass Nordic countries with female leaders getting the Ukraine treatment. Bring it on.

All these EU shitbags are cynical psychopaths. They know the global economy is going to collapse this year so they need a scapegoat (the russoids) and a distraction (ww3) to explain their failure, corruption, greed and subservience to international jewry. Fuck them all. Fuck russia, fuck putin, fuck hohols, fuck zelensky, fuck swedecucks, fuck finnoids, fuck the EU, fuck NATO, fuck biden, fuck jews, fuck trannies, fuck niggers, fuck jannies and fuck this gau earth

Putin works for Schwab. This is all part of the plan, and always was.

Quite the contrary, Due to the happenings our military has gotten so many enlistments that they have a several months backlog.
Also if we enter war i guarantee that all parasitic immigrants have already fucked off to safer countries, like they always do.

they were already in the EU, doesn't change much.
they'll have to abide by the rules of Sultan Erdogan though, which will be fun.

Sweden and Finland will be first strike targets in any future war between NATO and Russia

Don't tell the monkey man but we drink Weißbier mixed with BANANA juice in Germany.

Attached: Bananen-Weizen.png (1200x1200, 1.48M)

I doubt Sweden will drop the NATO application just to keep some kurdish asylum seekers.