ANOTHER breakdown (cry everytime) by far right hero

Hey ya'll?.. yeah we need to talk

ya'lls far right heroes keep CRYING and BREAKING DOWN.

What are the optical implications of this on the normies? ya'll being weak AF?

youtube.com/watch?v=iMyB_8eWfak

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 5.86K)

Remember when Any Forums was calling this guy based in 2016-2017 cause he sounded like kermit the frog and that meant kek blessed him, lmao fucking autists

Attached: 209b3118063cee2c581fe202009d90b2.jpg (983x1022, 689.42K)

Hes not even far right nor supports any form of collectivism and/or nationalism

this is a shit thread

Attached: 1590495586167.jpg (768x1024, 76.07K)

You are a child molester.

who?

No sympathy for traitors

Attached: Peterstein's Radical Individualism.jpg (1080x1080, 981.14K)

i'm jealous
I miss crying

Fuck this false prophet faggot. I'd smash the shit out of that chubby hapa on the Sports Illustrated

He has to sell books. He needs to do provocative things to continue to sell his luke-warm, watered down Epictetus.

cool posts groomers

Did twitter hurt his feelings again?

Why cant you vaxxies just deal with the fact that you did the wrong choice? You are always trying to find new ways to hit Any Forums somehow as a coping mechanisms to the worst mistake of your lifes.

>no argument
user, this a political discussion board
u can go molest a child in if you want to

It means that what you offer is shit
Therefore, you are Undesirable.
Rejected.

I just think the cunt's kinda broken. He did all that induced coma shit to get off benzos and changed his diet and now thinks he is all better but I just don't think he is yet.

i first found out about him back then when everyone here was calling him a moron

>ya'll?
Stopped reading, OP is a nigger, niggerlover or worse, nigger-wannabe. End of discussion, thread saged and reported, flag filtered, leave our American board.

Attached: jp (1).jpg (1078x1083, 131.29K)

>i believe that truth will save the world
He's not wrong

Your leader, Biden, has dementia.

Attached: Joe-Biden.jpg (640x480, 81.13K)

He's scared shitless about the right organizing and chimping out

Attached: 0032369.jpg (900x864, 154.32K)

Why did you post pic of my cousin? Delet this

he's just a boomer, many boomers and X'ers killed themselves after seeing but refusing to acknowledge the truth (Richey Edwards etc.) He is too cowardly to let his delusion die, believes he is too old to change in this fundamental way. They are wrong, all olds who do this. It is just cowardice, they could very easily accept the truth. Once accepted, there is no despair or desire to cry. It simply is, and one understands.

You and I dont have the mental depth to cry at profound shit

>far right hero
nigga where you been?

he's a good person, that's why he cries. you're an evil demon, that's why you mock him for it. he's stronger than you'll ever be.

NO copyrighted material is to be posted unless it is by the owner of the material. BME is a good contributor to the eunuch community but has had many of it's images improperly shared (stolen) without permission. You can tell a BME image that is copyrighted by the BME logo on every image of theirs. You can post about any image that is on topic, as long as it is ***legal*** where you live to have and post such images. On topic images would be eunuchs, castrations, results of castrations, the severed balls, sac, or penis, and similar mods that are in line with the eunuch community. Posting about pictures of balls alone is not considered on topic here, unless they are doomed balls, meaning to be cut off very soon or already cut off. Posting about castration play images is also allowed, as is pictures that depict the tools and methods of castration. Human castrations are what is wanted most here, animal castration pictures are of an interest to some, but be forewarned that it offends many, even here, so to post about it is OK but it is suggested to not post a flood of messages about it. Lastly, as stated farther above, binaries (images) are not to be posted "here" themselves, but posts "about" the fact that you posted them on another newsgroup for us to view is what is recommended, so also keep them on topic for the newsgroup you posted them to as well.