Despite being vaxxed and triple boosted my mother has contracted covid. She wasnt worried at first...

Despite being vaxxed and triple boosted my mother has contracted covid. She wasnt worried at first, stating the vaccines will make it mild. She was admitted to the hospital today with trouble breathing. Despite all this my family is still pressuring me to get the vaxx. I love my family dearly but they seem so fucking blind to the obvious...
I dont know what to do...
I'm really worried about them...
Sorry for off topic.

Attached: 1651023785516.png (492x534, 229.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rrbiIGXT5Hw?t=68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> elderly people are at increased risk from a contagious respiratory disease
> therefore vaccines are a conspiracy
ok retard

Im invaxxed and the only kne who hasnt been having health problems lately. My teenage sisters included.

>get corona
>cured
>no vax needed
>extreme healthy
Vaccine is a lie and Corona is too hyped
My “fast” eating is more dangerous than Corona

From their perspective, COVID is real and very very dangerous. So dangerous the vaccine couldn't even stop it.

Convince the person who has the most say in your family. As I assume you are a young fellow, it might be the only solution. If you get your dad to agree with you for example, the rest of the family will be following to prevent drama or even might understand your take.

Covid is not real.

I also noticed people who keep getting sick are vaccinated. What is that?

Be a jew and play both sides idiot.

Not if your families health is at stake.

They will kill her there like always do. Its money.

your mom has radiation poisoning, vaxxies attract more radio frequency than normal compared to the average person who gets sick from microwave radiation, radiation poisoning has the same symptoms as covid.

Attached: RFholocaust.png (2275x684, 2.26M)

Attached: 1630166285581.jpg (1282x939, 274.55K)

It's working

I don’t know a single person still shilling the vaxx. Your “parents” are either a contrivance or they’re patently retarded…

That's not even his argument. Your post is literally you just strawmanning OP as a form of cope.

compare the ((covid)) variants and the 5g power modes, and even look at the name of one of the telecoms companies on the right, it is even more fucked up behind the scenes.

Attached: covid19variantsvs5gmodes.png (1517x692, 713.41K)

>the vax will save you
>but only if you get quadruple boosted
>everyone else needs to have it too or it doesn't work
>also it won't save you if you're old

Attached: 1652506533830.png (1134x2046, 655.8K)

Inheriting anything good? Their lives are forfeit.

I got the coof. Thought I was over it in 3 days. The pneumonia appeared in the second week. Sat struggling for breath for a couple of days before I remembered that's why I'd bought Azithromycin. Started those and began to get better. Fuck was I going in to hospital. I'd be dead by now if I went to hospital. I'm unvaccinated. I had ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine but being ill for those few days I forgot to take them. So I have no idea if they work or not but the Azithromycin definitely helped. Sorry she's gone to the hospital bro, hope you get her back.

what you eating on Japan user? udon noodle? whats ur day to day diet like?

I see this glowieroo first replying on every post calling out the mRNA clot shot.

ʇɟɐɹɔǝuıɯ uı sdɯɐlɔ punoɹƃ ɹnoʎ ɥɔɐʇǝp 'ɟɟo ʞɔnℲ

Attached: 956653D8-6EF1-422C-808E-7078F9194FA2.gif (498x498, 1.53M)

>I dont know what to do...
arrange their funerals, everyone who took the vaccine will die off.
that vaccine liquid goes into every organ in the body, its in the brain too.
all that shit fucks you up internally.
its kinda like this
youtu.be/rrbiIGXT5Hw?t=68

and the more you take it the more it fucks you up.
it also doesnt kill people directly, its causing new chronic diseases that weakens the body from multiple angles.
basically Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates killed your mom and your family.

Attached: 577.png (387x445, 300.29K)