Ngl Any Forums I hate being black

>every other race hates my existence
>every other race thinks I'm a monster/subhuman
>My own race makes an ass out of themselves daily
>even my own people seem to hate one another
>No unity within community
>fully accepted that even if all of the problems of black Americans, both internal and external were magically fixed, and there was nothing to distinguish us from whites besides skin color, and a few facial differences (that were also accepted), that there would still be decades of stigma, and no full acceptance

Yeah, black people in America are fucked, and my existence and my death will only cause suffering.
>I kill myself
>leave a not say it's because I hate being black
>blacks and commies will say it's racism and shit up white neighborhoods
>racial and political tension just accelerates
>Don't kill myself
>have to suffer not accepted
>whites, Hispanics, Asians, etc. suffer because they can't trust me, despite not even knowing who I am

This is what it feels to be black America and on the world stage.

Attached: FPOXkYEWYAAimux.jpg (383x385, 19.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1652680671528.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Start a Niggers to Mother Africa (NTMA) movement and be respected like Malcolm X

This, and checked.

Go to france bro
You'll live around your kind there

Accurate
>every other race thinks I'm a monster/subhuman
Accurate
>My own race makes an ass out of themselves daily
Accurate
>even my own people seem to hate one another
Accurate
>No unity within community
Accurate
>fully accepted that even if all of the problems of black Americans, both internal and external were magically fixed, and there was nothing to distinguish us from whites besides skin color, and a few facial differences (that were also accepted), that there would still be decades of stigma, and no full acceptance
Accurate
>Yeah, black people in America are fucked, and my existence and my death will only cause suffering.
Accurate
>I kill myself
>leave a not say it's because I hate being black
>blacks and commies will say it's racism and shit up white neighborhoods
>racial and political tension just accelerates
>Don't kill myself
>have to suffer not accepted
>whites, Hispanics, Asians, etc. suffer because they can't trust me, despite not even knowing who I am
>This is what it feels to be black America and on the world stage.
While all of this is true, do not be deceived by Any Forums, not EVERYONE hates blacks, but it doesn't matter. Honestly just live your life and fuck what everyone else thinks. Stop throwing a pity party and take control of your life. You are in control. Do not become a stereotype and statistic. Be the change. Be the black person that makes people say "oh I guess they're not all bad after all."

you’re gonna make it. hang in there

yes

ironically your post shows you're a high IQ objective thinker and will therefore be able to assimilate with white culture, and have a good life around whites.

Yeah it is not really discrimination it's just a desire to stay safe. Most people don't seem to be scared around Indians even though they almost look like blacks because they rarely decide to commit a random violent act

CARLOS

It is socially acceptable to cheer when my people kill themselves. Sorry mate, but I have very little sympathy to spare for blacks. You are the most pampered and coddled group of humans in existence today other than attractive women.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1652680671528.webm

Attached: white suicide.png (393x613, 478.03K)

My man i'ma be real here.

Go to canada and find a wife. She wants your citizenship you want good pussy and people who are not 100% gunna try and hang you when the lights go out.
I mean there are other options but let's be real here. It won't be better for like, 8 or 10 years here and Canada is already so fucked up that by the time it's all settled it will be either really nice, or hell and you get ESCAPE FROM TORONTO pussy.

Attached: 1348520894112.jpg (400x466, 11.35K)

Its to bad the majority of nigger ruin it for the cool black people. I know many. But have encountered far more many shit head dumbass nigs and in the fog of daily judgement you get lumped in the same bin unfortunately

Hopefully one day this man will ease all of our pain and soon

Attached: ef2.jpg (680x515, 34.64K)

>Most people don't seem to be scared around Indians
You've clearly never met any women

You're alright nigger.
Frankly speaking I don't have problems with blacks, but I do have problems with how their agenda is pushed, all this far left racial shit equity is too much and I abhor it,sth so significant done in such a short amount of time and executed without mercy.
The left has turned completely insane and niggers chimp out on a daily basis, at one point I just started hating blacks, and 2 years later, here we are

Go back to Africa unironically, and join Kemi Seba in the fight against ZOG.
If such a thing as a based black man exists, it's him.

I'm with the others here. I hate blacks but based on your objective thinking, and assuming you did not act niggardly and activate my Spidey senses, I'd probably have no problem being around you. I've done business with decent black folk and I've been to church with decent black folk. Don't chimp out and don't ever give the impression that you will, don't sag your skinny jeans, practice good hygiene, keep your hair short, groom your nails, don't fuck with white girls, and keep a respectable job and people will show you respect.

Yes, it's that easy .

Good luck, from a racist.

Based leaf.

>Ngl Any Forums I hate being black
if you hate being black, then you are not black

People don't hate blacks, they hate niggers. Uplift your own race to civility and culture and nobody has an issue with you. Promote degeneracy, leave your kids, don't have a job and do gangbanging GIBS ME DAT nigger shit then people will hate you.

Also... Fuck your kind; don't let crab niggers hold you down.

I'm done.

Very much this. There are outside actors at play. Lived in Ferguson MO c. 2013-2015 and grew up in the general area.

It was once an example of how we could live side by side. Sure there was some friction but honestly nothing major.

Even after the riot and shooting we in the community were like "alright that was crazy but we can come together"

But then the international hoarde of reporters swooped in and fanned the flames. Within a few months the whole mood changed.

It wasnt that first night that did us in, it was the constant nagging from the outside. It attracted the worst of the worse from around the country.

I grew up around blacks it was never that big of a deal. After that year though i'm fucking spent and dont want them anywhere near me.

Attached: dancing-on-cruiser.jpg (600x400, 44.79K)

You know there are genetic differences that make them incompatible with civilization, right user?

Attached: store.webm (360x640, 2.94M)

marxist faggots in unis did this too you, life before affirmative action used to be good. Stop voting Democrat. They are satanic.

Attached: 20200509_123837.jpg (500x661, 63.54K)

i hope you dont live near white people

Fuck this braindead civnat cuck bullshit. WHITE COUNTRIES FOR WHITE PEOPLE.

Attached: 1596479967762.webm (1000x562, 1.94M)

A leaf post that isn't shit. Well done

The problem with that is sub saharian africans didnt go through the genetic bottleneck all other races did that was the african dipora

The average black is ancestrally more distant from the black right next to them than any random white and asian / muslim / indian

Yeah blood is only skin deep or whatever but it makes it damn near impossible for them to act collectively or in a way that uplifts the group as a whole. Theres always going to be that one that fucks it up for everybody.

Damn shame really. It is what it is though AND THATS LIFE

Black women need to go to church and black men need to go to the military, those are the only circumstances they can operate under successfully. They need to reform the familial unit and destigmatize cooperation with law enforcement. I think with a major cultural shift blacks could be elevated but it will never happen naturally. They are incapable of rescuing themselves from their own impulses. Hence compulsory military and church service.

Race will be mutable soon via genetic engineering, hang in there user

we dont really have anythig against black people its all just jokes buddy. youre one of us

dude just use your blackness to get a cushy tech job and coast

Attached: 1652844147026.webm (1280x720, 1.48M)

>let's keep the niggers in our country and "civilize" them
ID: J*Ew

Attached: 1596477813036.webm (480x480, 2.84M)

>Uplift your own race to civility and culture
1. It will took at least couple thousands years in some extremely harsh northern region.
2. Their civility and culture will have nothing in common with current civility and culture, since they already using those parts of brain that we using for braking of natural social instincts for something else. You know, like dolphins will never get their gills back.

Men that eat large quantities of carrots will wreck you in a fight. Carrots are a superfood

You’re obviously a shut in house nigga. Coon. The only people who don’t accept you are 99% white suburbs and Any Forums. Go to a city and if you’re not retarded a company will hire you just for being black.

Attached: 6B9CD926-D383-4AEB-BEDD-DC4698CA019C.jpg (722x600, 85.14K)

I really wish I didn't have to hate you. I REALLY fucking wish, with every FIER of my being, wish that the melting pot theory was viable... but its not.

You appear to be one of the few that wanted to make it work too, but a few outliers just aren't enough to make me pretend that with just one more ever-elusive handout, whites and blacks can co-exist happily.

We're just too fucking far away from each other on the evolutionary tree and as social and economic competition gets more advanced, its only going to get worse for you in the west. I'm sorry, but you need to go back and return to your natural place in the African genetic landscape. Its the only way.

Attached: BlacksMostRacist.jpg (580x551, 87.74K)

You're black. Everyone hates niggers. Whether you choose to be black or a nigger is up to you.

I just noticed that fucked up dollar store Frodo in the background

Attached: mvc2-ending-art-akuma-magneto.png (597x837, 1.11M)

Go out and smash white liberal pussy, what's your fucking problem?

Attached: 1652785700400.jpg (243x250, 9K)

Sounds like you need to go live with your Aunty and uncle in Bel Air

Attached: 444C67A5-677C-40BD-BBC1-4C0B4EC318F1.gif (220x275, 684.74K)

Most racists on here are only racists until proven otherwise on individual basis.

I have a problem with the 20-40% of your people dressing, being, thinking, talking, and acting like niggers. Rest of you black folks are alright. In fact, i very much like the old school baptist church going, dressing up well on Sunday blacks.

Jews kiked you from day 1, and never had a chance in this country. Best you can do is redpill non-nigger blacks you know, and be a model example.