14 states are suing the Federal government because they are upset that California will ban gas cars in 2030...

14 states are suing the Federal government because they are upset that California will ban gas cars in 2030. Some faggot from Texas is literally, actually arguing that states should not have a right to regulate their own roads and that authority should be in Congress only.

Do you even know what this will instigate? If Texas gets it's way there will be a second Clean Air Act in Congress banning all gas cars NATIONALLY in 2030 to make CA's ban stand. And even if Manchin nukes it (unlikely, his coal plants benefit from this) Biden can force it through via executive order by declaring another public health emergency and banning gas vehicle use inside emergency zones eg Los Angeles, Chicago and New York all of whom want the ban. Then what are you faggots gonna do when asthmatics from Houston, Atlanta and Miami all sue for similar bans based on the precedent sent by Texas's new abortion murder law. Even if none of this is successful, auto manufacturers will shit themselves and voluntarily end gas car production just to ensure they can sell their vehicles without trouble. This is especially true as Musk's influence grows within Texas, and everyone just opts for Teslas instead of GM cars made in Mexico.

And this does not stop further fuckery like Biden banning gasoline shipments in combination vehicles, Biden banning gasoline deliveries within 1 mile of a school or church, or Biden banning gasoline sales within 250 feet of a residence. All of which he has the power to do under existing law (and is, obviously, the same legal precedent used to ban planned parenthood from certain areas).

This is how freedom and liberty really ends. Not with a bang or civil war but with a whimper as retards self-destruct the foundation their way of life stands on.

Attached: 30xp-tesla-superJumbo.jpg (1727x1152, 324.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

electrek.co/2021/10/11/california-bans-gas-powered-lawn-equipment-and-other-small-off-road-engines/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1474667016322017
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so buy an electric car chud

Without pollution, global warming will increase. The particulates actually shield us from the sun.

they can't ban without a buyback
no money for that

yep, cleaner air means more hurricanes

Ever notice how they want to ban gas cars but not gas mowers, weed whackers and leaf blowers. All of which make perfect sense in CA where people have small yards. How would Jose cope?

>Biden can force it through via executive order by declaring another public health emergency
Seems illegal, he isn't a dictator.

Fuck electric cars. Shits more expensive than fossil fuels.

>so buy a coal-powered car chud
FTFY

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race. They have greatly increased the life-expectancy of those of us who live in “advanced” countries, but they have destabilized society, have made life unfulfilling, have subjected human beings
to indignities, have led to widespread psychological suffering (in the Third World to physical suffering as well) and have inflicted severe damage on the natural world. The
continued development of nigger technology will worsen the situation. It will certainly subject human being to greater indignities and inflict greater damage on the natural world, it will probably lead to greater social disruption and psychological suffering, and it may lead to increased physical suffering even in “advanced” countries.

They are doing that, think they are banning the sales of them in a few years.

>but not gas mowers, weed whackers and leaf blowers
Umm, no. California is set to ban everything.
electrek.co/2021/10/11/california-bans-gas-powered-lawn-equipment-and-other-small-off-road-engines/

It does matter. The automobile industry is dying and it's not just because of eco freaks. Fact is there's too many cars on the road, the problem of traffic is unsolvable and getting exponentially worse, won't get better without self-driving cars which won't be viable for another decade or two (and by then it will be too late), and maintaining the infrastructure necessary to support cars is stupidly expensive, which will be very relevant in the coming global recession. Mass transit is the future.

Even Musk won't be the car's savior, he's just taking advantage of a trend. Mass use of electric vehicles is unsustainable as power grids aren't capable of handling the load if even a simple majority of car users switched over.

Picture I took of a Tesla supercharger in Price, Utah a couple years ago when I stopped to charge my Model S

Attached: 2661C6F0-ED36-4CEF-B773-9474FD322704.jpg (4032x3024, 3.05M)

>Mass transit
right
Truckers will be replaced by cross country busses?

old news, no houses or cars or land to own unless you aren't white. jews are enacting their anti white agenda in full force with the help with certain groups mostly lds and mormons who are anglogermanic and hate irish niggers and I do too!

Gas powered leaf blowers have been banned already

California does buy back such vehicles through California's Cash For Clunkers program. It's about $2,000 depending on the vehicle. My dad's old truck, a seventies dodge diesel, got $3,500 because it was commercial rated.

>coal rolling brodozers suddenly care about the environment

>go 70 mph
>AI in the car mails you a ticket

No thank you.

Talking about automobiles for personal use, not commercial and logistics. Truckers won't be replaced for a long time, probably when self-driving trucks are viable, but improvements in the logistics chains will make them less necessary going forward. Specifically, Additive Manufacturing will reduce transportation of good significantly.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1474667016322017

Bump

>Tesla police car
you can win police chases in a honda civic if you can outlast their range

that same truck if it was running or near running is worth 10k easy

>Truckers will be replaced by cross country busses?

wtf do you think a train is?

Attached: fig 2.jpg (800x496, 210.43K)

cavemen said the same thing about the agricultural revolution 10,000 years ago. only faggots care about muh fulfillment and girly shit like that

Generators too, even with their shitty power grid.

it failed emissions due to the truck & bus rules banning it's use in commercial service, and the DPF needed a purge so we took it off. Got me to school and back but bench seats are aids and so is the lack of air conditioning. Nobody wants an old truck when you can get something that handles good, that's automatic with power everything, and syncs with your phone for less. I tried to sell it but nobody within 300 miles of me wanted it for even $500.

where do you think the electricity comes from that powers EVs? I can promise you its not clean renewables

The thing about California is that if they were serious about any of this, they would be doing everything in their power to get electricity prices down as low as possible and the grid up to snuff, neither of which they are doing right now. If they were sincere, they'd be pushing plug-in electric hybrids extremely hard right now.
See also desalinization plants.

Attached: Gavin_Newsom_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (800x1131, 519.48K)

shut up idiot. if california cant get along it should be kicked out and then gone to war with. think harder my man!